Tesla lookin sick VOL. potentially insolvent soon

when my current lease is up, I'm thinking about a Model 3. Gas is getting out of control
Ur gas stations don’t have that thing
Where get get 10 cents off for the amount of groceries U buy
I got so many folks phone numbers
And be stealing their points
Stay getting at least 20 cents off
Up to $1 depending if I go to a Safeway gas station

Last edited:
With trump in office and putting economic sanctions on every foreign supplier of gas I'm sure this idiot gonna have people paying $5 dollars again.

idk bout that, still waaaaaay better than damn near $5 a gallon a few years back.

Where the hell you live? :lol:

In cali, I dont think it ever got close to being that high. One thing for sure, when gas hits $5, I'm definitely making the switch. When $10 cant get me through a day or two of having little gas, that's too much for me.

Where get get 10 vents off for the amount of groceries U buy

From reading this post, sounds like you siphon gas. #thestruggle.

Reactions: God
Where get get 10 vents off for the amount of groceries U buy

Yeah vons does takes off 10 cents but thats it. Costco gas is even cheaper but it's almost approaching $3.50 a gallon. When costco gas is that high, its ridiculous

In cali, I dont think it ever got close to being that high. One thing for sure, when gas hits $5, I'm definitely making the switch. When $10 cant get me through a day or two of having little gas, that's too much for me.
Cali gas is high cause of the taxes by the state at the pump
Damn near a dollar in extra taxes

I know. The governor just passed some gas tax for better roads and ****. Added like 15 cents to prices.
I can’t front though
They have been continually repaving 880
And other freeways
So I can’t even be mad
Even long stretches of highway 5 has been repaved

Just read an article about Tesla's horrible working conditions and the Musk apologists give no sympathy since they were contract workers

They will defend him on everything

Oh dear Elon pls give us more candy and flamethrowers we can wait longer for your cars and trips to Mars that no ordinary person can afford!

Last edited:
Gas is about $2.70/gallon over here. Feels like it was down at $2.20ish a few months ago

tesla isn't gonna tank, they will probably be brought out, maybe by Mercedes Benz which tesla supplies and manufacturers batteries for in their ev lineup

I swear Cali was the first to hit $5. I know here it was easily $4 a gallon.

Just read a report that Donny's possible sanctions on Iran could increase oil prices

20180504_195951.jpg

20180504_200011.jpg

Jumped in the tesla model 3 this past friday.....the interior is pretty spacious. The quality was great but not mind blowing luxurious. I was very impressed with the touch screen infomtainment system, best I've used in any car. Every you control is through the infotainment system. The a/c system is crazy never used something like it. You can direct in any way you fill fit.

Will I buy it? yes.

Back
Top Bottom