Tesla lookin sick VOL. potentially insolvent soon

I used to could see myself flexing a model 3, but then the production issues started happening.

Now, I'd rather flex that I-Pace lol
What issues for some reason I haven’t seen or read anything

Weren’t they supposed to drop late this year?

What issues for some reason I haven’t seen or read anything

Weren’t they supposed to drop late this year?

production and QA issues.

the 3 is out, seen a bunch in the bay area and a few in my neighborhood

my friend used to work at the tesla factory in Fremont I believe. I say used because they did a clean sweep and fired most of the workers to replace them with automation. that's one way to cut costs:smh:

im talking about actually scaling up their production of da actual cars (not self driving accident debacles which is another story) which has been abysmal thus far for da model 3...

if they don't get another cash infusion soon they'll go belly up.

If Tesla has to raise capital, Musk has to step down.

He can't even deliver Model 3 units on time. There's no timetable as to when remaining orders will be fulfilled.

Just drove from the bay to la
And maaaan ain’t nothing better than hearing that engine
While driving down highway 5
Couldn’t take it driving something sounding like a good cart

People who drive that car love letting everyone know they drive one. I hate em :lol:

my friend used to work at the tesla factory in Fremont I believe. I say used because they did a clean sweep and fired most of the workers to replace them with automation. that's one way to cut costs:smh:
Yeah I had a few friends
who worked at the Fremont location
They loved walking around in that Tesla gear
The pants and jacket
They all got let go
When before they was talking about
How great it was working for them
And the stock options and benefits

There is a clean *** tracker by me and a clean *** samurai too. I wanna leave a note on their windows telling them to hit me up first if they ever sell them.

there’s a parking lot in an upscale shopping center here with a section reserved only for teslas. looks like about 20 roomy stalls with charging stations.

I jumped into a tesla model 3 on friday...will post pics and My impression of it later.

I was impressed.

when my current lease is up, I'm thinking about a Model 3. Gas is getting out of control

Back
Top Bottom