Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

****** logic in here is terrifying... Tekashi is now a "civilian" so it's okay to Snitch........ :lol::lol:

He said out his own mouth that his career would have gown nowhere w/o Treyway... the whole persona is what catapulted his career, no drama & trolling no career... would have been none of this w/o 93 involved. Dude was literally calling hits on people, having robberies done to defend him, starting beefs all over the country but he's a "civilian" :lol:

Point blank dude is a coward, he got involved in **** that he knew nothing about, jeopardized everyones lives for months & instead of dealing with those consequences that come with it.

Dudes talking about should he have took 50 for the "internet" folk..... as if snitching on one of the largest gangs on the eastcoast only effects him & what the "internet" says, ANYONE who is close to this dude has just had their life changed forever. His mother, brothers, close friends are all targets now... they have to pickup & leave their city, jobs, friends & relocate to a new part of the country under new identities.... because this ***** wanted to play gangsta.

Imagine being fully responsible for something & then having to look your mom in the face & saying... sorry you have to look over your shoulder every day... and leave your entire identity behind....... but i just couldn't do my time. Dudes are DIFFERENT

Yeah and this is the result.

Don't understand why some of y'all are tryna spin this like son had no choice but to be involved with street _'s and they did him dirty so now he must snitch. :lol:

Like dude said just say y'all condone all his actions and get it out way.

I don't condone anything like everyone else said, you gotta be a certain type of ***** to even get this deep into this situation knowing that's not really you (calling hits and what not).

At the same time ****** just talking to talk to say this was gonna end any other way or to act all disappointed and **** :lol:. Again if he ate his 50 years you wouldn't be in here calling him solid (as if that would matter :lol:), he would just have gone to do his time, y'all woulda said "told you so dumb *** *****" and he would have got killed anyway.

I'm not condoning anything but I also don't trick myself to think I'm some type of thoroughbred wild out street ***** like y'all are to imply you'd effortlessly eat 50...with thousands of posts on a forum about sneakers :lol: The ******* of it all is entertaining though lol.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom