Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Just to be fair...I've never heard ANY Mexican claim to be white, ever (and I grew up in a majority Mexican neighborhood, have tons of Mexican friends). Even if they actually are white in appearance, they always refer to themselves as "brown" and always distance themselves from white people.

This actually applies to every single Latino I know; I have a Guatemalan friend who looks like a light brown haired Spanish woman, but she will go off on you if you call her white :lol:

Not saying there aren't white Latinos out there/Latinos who claim to be white, just saying that it's not common for them to do that. Definitely might be a Cali thing where damn near all Latinos are anti white supremacy, while you got the sellouts in FL.

However...I do have Dominican friends who claim to be black Latinos. They always make sure to clear that up.
You must have never been to Texas:lol: Bunch of Trump supporting Mexican dudes who hate undocumented immigrants and will tell you that theyre white:lol:

That's the song they play before they get on the stand, then this happens.
ZomboMeme 20092019214748.jpg

You must have never been to Texas:lol: Bunch of Trump supporting Mexican dudes who hate undocumented immigrants and will tell you that theyre white:lol:

I’m not from Texas, but I know the type. It’s sickening. They remind me of Topher Grace’s character in that bad Predator movie. Thinking they can live among the Predators.

I don't condone anything like everyone else said, you gotta be a certain type of ***** to even get this deep into this situation knowing that's not really you (calling hits and what not).

At the same time *****s just talking to talk to say this was gonna end any other way or to act all disappointed and **** :lol:. Again if he ate his 50 years you wouldn't be in here calling him solid (as if that would matter :lol:), he would just have gone to do his time, y'all woulda said "told you so dumb *** *****" and he would have got killed anyway.

I'm not condoning anything but I also don't trick myself to think I'm some type of thoroughbred wild out street ***** like y'all are to imply you'd effortlessly eat 50...with thousands of posts on a forum about sneakers :lol: The ****ery of it all is entertaining though lol.

tenor.gif

Nah, see that's what y'all defending 69 don't get. :lol:

I'm wouldn't run with street dudes doing street **** in the first place. Again this **** is simple. Y'all gotta stop tryna confuse this thing and make it more than what it is.

He CHOSE to be part of that life to push a image. A **** boy signed up for something he wasn't built for.

This is like if you working a square job then decide to rob a bank with the dudes up your block then you get caught and snitch on 'em. You shoulda stayed at your square job.

what part of TX you from? this is new news to me

all the mexicans i know hate trump

I’ve never actually seen them, but I know they’re here. They’re a hidden vocal minority if that makes sense. Same as those people that open carry in grocery stores and restaurants.

Last edited:
Nah, see that's what y'all defending 69 don't get. :lol:

I'm wouldn't run with street dudes doing street **** in the first place. Again this **** is simple. Y'all gotta stop tryna confuse this thing and make it more than what it is.

He CHOSE to be part of that life to push a image. A **** boy signed up for something he wasn't built for.

This is like if you working a square job then decide to rob a bank with the dudes up your block then you get caught and snitch on 'em. You shoulda stayed at your square job.

Agreed but another factor that's kinda being overlooked is that the so called street ****** in Treyway flipped on him before dude even had the chance to "stay solid" :lol:. Dudes were cooperating well before Tekashi so even if he wanted to, he's already been flipped on and they already know all the **** he's done for him to even be facing decades like that.

Where did they get all this footage from inside the car and the phone recordings lol?

Seeing the TI clip where he talks about snitches as if he doesn’t have a crimstoppers commercial is hilarious

What’s even more hilarious is the selective memory from people as if it doesn’t exist

So we’re arguing about race .. well perfect time add fuel to the fire. GentleMan I present ... Exhibit A .. a Puerto Rican / Cuban man with fair skin that identifies with black culture

you can’t advocate not snitching but then
Have a commercial about doing so

don’t move the goal post

It deeper than the commercial though

I can’t find the clip in specific but this should do

So your answer is no to my question and Spider Loc talking **** means nothing. I need to see proof to call somebody a snitch.

Let's not deflect from ol boy sitting on the stand telling on his whole crew and their grandmother's. :lol:

So your answer is no to my question and Spider Loc talking **** means nothing. I need to see proof to call somebody a snitch.

Let's not deflect from ol boy sitting on the stand telling on his whole crew and their grandmother's. :lol:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1024673085.jpg

copyrightperez.gif

Man nobody gon keep the same energy with any of these ******. :lol: S southernhospita

Hip hop culture picks and chooses who to push the line on. 6ix9ine was the poster child of all the **** boy **** that has manifested this decade and especially since 2016. It's easier to pile on his dumb *** than to really be consistent about who has cooperated or stands next to people who have cooperated :lol:

Love Hov, Dipset and TIP btw and since I'm no street gato it really wouldn't make me no nevermind what they had going on I'm already in love with the contributions they've respectively made to us (not to mention the GLORIFICATION of street ***** culture as a whole is our people's biggest ailment). I wish y'all would say the same though and stop pretending to be hardened upholders of the street code with thousands of posts about sneakers :lol:.

****** sticking to the code when it come to 69 and dancing around Zeekey, TIP, and Meek/Hov (affiliation). ****** who ain't never put in work or stood tall in these types of situations at that :rofl:

kanye-shrug.jpg

Last edited:

No body is deflecting though I pointed out a hypocrisy it’s that simple
You asked did he snitch
All I said it’s plenty of people that backs up that claim

all I said it’s ironic that a person with a PSA for snitching

feels the need to speak on the subject of not snitching

how did you get lost in that

Back
Top Bottom