Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1024673085.jpg

copyrightperez.gif

Man nobody gon keep the same energy with any of these *****s. :lol: S southernhospita

Hip hop culture picks and chooses who to push the line on. 6ix9ine was the poster child of all the **** boy **** that has manifested this decade and especially since 2016. It's easier to pile on his dumb *** than to really be consistent about who has cooperated or stands next to people who have cooperated :lol:

Love Hov, Dipset and TIP btw and since I'm no street gato it really wouldn't make me no nevermind what they had going on I'm already in love with the contributions they've respectively made to us (not to mention the GLORIFICATION of street ***** culture as a whole is our people's biggest ailment). I wish y'all would say the same though and stop pretending to be hardened upholders of the street code with thousands of posts about sneakers :lol:.

*****s sticking to the code when it come to 69 and dancing around Zeekey, TIP, and Meek/Hov (affiliation). *****s who ain't never put in work or stood tall in these types of situations at that :rofl:

kanye-shrug.jpg

facts man I said this when I was young
I only look at these rappers as entertainers
Some of them do come from that life and stick to their code
Some of them put on a image
But that’s not why I listen to rap music
You can call out these dudes for their BS and still be a fan

TI having a crime stoppers PSA
Is not going to stop Urban Legend from being a classic

they are people just like you and me and do human things good and bad
The only difference is a tax bracket

My God bruh they got Jimmy in wiretap bro. This is insane.

Edit: here is a link with the audio, leaked outta court lmao

No body is deflecting though I pointed out a hypocrisy it’s that simple
You asked did he snitch
All I said it’s plenty of people that backs up that claim

all I said it’s ironic that a person with a PSA for snitching

feels the need to speak on the subject of not snitching

how did you get lost in that

0b4a0d06-b8ef-4ec0-b3f3-26fc407bce37-jpeg.2422755

facts man I said this when I was young
I only look at these rappers as entertainers
Some of them do come from that life and stick to their code
Some of them put on a image
But that’s not why I listen to rap music
You can call out these dudes for their BS and still be a fan

TI having a crime stoppers PSA
Is not going to stop Urban Legend from being a classic

they are people just like you and me and do human things good and bad
The only difference is a tax bracket

:pimp: DUB/XXL Magazine and Access Granted era.

If Jim ain't on pj to the nearest country with no extradition laws son is tripping. They boutta give him Randy moss numbers. He's got an open case too I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably posted before but...Doom and Mr. Fantastic knew

KGR so disappointed with his nephew right now...

First 20 seconds = somebody please make a GIF. His face when told not to be a gangster = rappers after the 90's.

Last edited:
You can’t defend this dude, he found Nine Trey not the other way around. If he was a regular broke dude they would have never stood behind him. It was a business transaction from day one, paid protection, and he used them just as much as they used him. Nobody made him beef with Chief Keef and Casanova, and talk greasy disrespecting people’s dead relatives and telling everybody to suck his ****. This dude hid behind the treyway curtain and used them for all his dirty work. He got turned on because that’s what happens when you run with wolves, you better keep them fed. He’s just as guilty as the guys he’s ratting on, that’s why it’s so disgusting.

You can’t defend this dude, he found Nine Trey not the other way around. If he was a regular broke dude they would have never stood behind him. It was a business transaction from day one, paid protection, and he used them just as much as they used him. Nobody made him beef with Chief Keef and Casanova, and talk greasy disrespecting people’s dead relatives and telling everybody to suck his ****. This dude hid behind the treyway curtain and used them for all his dirty work. He got turned on because that’s what happens when you run with wolves, you better keep them fed. He’s just as guilty as the guys he’s ratting on, that’s why it’s so disgusting.
Exactly
Money stopped coming in and his blood membership was immediately revoked
Both sides played this **** horribly

:lol:
I’m sorry but calling crime stoppers ain’t the same as doing dirt with folks, getting caught and telling on everybody to get your time cut down.

Getting your time cut isn’t the only way you can be described as a snitch either
Those things exist in the same world

you don’t think a drug dealer called crime stoppers on the competitor :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And it’s still a hypocrisy no matter how you cut it
It’s no way around that

I just can’t get over an effeminate, rainbow haired “gangster”/blood member, and people turning the other cheek. Like really? THIS person? :lol: :rofl:

Hip hop died, the day he became anything. All credibility, everything it stood for. Gone. And he’s a New Yorker which makes is worse :lol: :rofl:

:lol:

Getting your time cut isn’t the only way you can be described as a snitch either
Those things exist in the same world

you don’t think a drug dealer called crime stoppers on the competitor :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And it’s still a hypocrisy no matter how you cut it
It’s no way around that

Meh...I aint never known anyone to do that but I know it happens. I'm from a small town tho, you can't pull **** like ***** gonna find out.

I just can’t get over an effeminate, rainbow haired “gangster”/blood member, and people turning the other cheek. Like really? THIS person? :lol: :rofl:

Hip hop died, the day he became anything. All credibility, everything it stood for. Gone. And he’s a New Yorker which makes is worse :lol: :rofl:

Damn. Full circle. :smh:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1024673085.jpg

copyrightperez.gif

Man nobody gon keep the same energy with any of these *****s. :lol: S southernhospita

Hip hop culture picks and chooses who to push the line on. 6ix9ine was the poster child of all the **** boy **** that has manifested this decade and especially since 2016. It's easier to pile on his dumb *** than to really be consistent about who has cooperated or stands next to people who have cooperated :lol:

Love Hov, Dipset and TIP btw and since I'm no street gato it really wouldn't make me no nevermind what they had going on I'm already in love with the contributions they've respectively made to us (not to mention the GLORIFICATION of street ***** culture as a whole is our people's biggest ailment). I wish y'all would say the same though and stop pretending to be hardened upholders of the street code with thousands of posts about sneakers :lol:.

*****s sticking to the code when it come to 69 and dancing around Zeekey, TIP, and Meek/Hov (affiliation). *****s who ain't never put in work or stood tall in these types of situations at that :rofl:

kanye-shrug.jpg

You the last dude that should be talking about keep the same energy. :lol:

No body is deflecting though I pointed out a hypocrisy it’s that simple
You asked did he snitch
All I said it’s plenty of people that backs up that claim

all I said it’s ironic that a person with a PSA for snitching

feels the need to speak on the subject of not snitching

how did you get lost in that

All I said where is the proof? It's been over a decade, if he a snitch the proof gotta be out there.

It's proof that 69 is a rat :lol:

There was this Asian man wearing a MAGA hat , intentionally pointing it in my direction while walking.

I was so baffle :lol:

I shouted “you do know you’re Asian, right?” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom