Me saying you can’t advocate not snitching
Then have a crime stoppers ad

is me calling him a snitch

Where’s you reading comprehension
We call that hypocrisy

Me putting the clip was just an example of people saying he was one

it been plenty of dude after me saying how his sentencing doesn’t add up

but your more worried about someone posting some paperwork :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your the only one that got in their feeling when I brought that up your also the only one confused

Now you just typing a bunch of BS dancing around it. :lol:

One post he's a snitch, the next post "well ain't say he snitched" because you know you can't show any proof.

You used Spider Loc as your source. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stand on it bruh, just show some proof or say you don't know what snitching is.

:lol:
Now you just typing a bunch of BS dancing around it. :lol:

One post he's a snitch, the next post "well ain't say he snitched" because you know you can't show any proof.

You used Spider Loc as your source. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s because nobody said he was I just called him a hypocrite nobody missed that but you :lol::lol::lol:

I can only back peddle from what I said
All of your responses is a situation that you made up on your own

So he a hypocrite but not a snitch?

But Spider Loc said he a snitch so he snitch

:lol: :lol:

You don't see how you over the place. Being a snitch is pretty black and white. Either you are or you not.

So he a hypocrite

* fixed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All that extra **** is just you doing mental gymnastics

the spider loc clip just goes with the narrative industry wise people were always saying he was a snitch

you comprehension just isn’t good you should trace the words with your fingers the next time you read

First off step your quote game up. :lol:

And you still dancing around it. You can't say somebody snitched then try to reword it when asked for proof. Just comes down to you not knowing what snitching is and that's cool.

First off step your quote game up. :lol:

And you still dancing around it. You can't say somebody snitched then try to reword it when asked for proof. Just comes down to you not knowing what snitching is and that's cool.

I didn’t say that
Like I said earlier the only one confused about what I said in this thread is you :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Going back and forth and changing my narrative to fit yours isn’t working:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m starting to think me bringing up TI crime stoppers ad is ******* with you emotionally
Don’t let it do that Bruh
They are just rappers :lol::lol::lol:

I didn’t say that
Like I said earlier the only one confused about what I said in this thread is you :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Going back and forth and changing my narrative to fit yours isn’t working:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m starting to think me bringing up TI crime stoppers ad is ****ing with you emotionally
Don’t let it do that Bruh
They are just rappers :lol::lol::lol:

Nah I'm chillin watching you type all this tryna moonwalk

giphy.gif

Man we been laughing at Americans for YEARS. Flashing burners in videos, showing faces then wondering why their doors get kicked in :lol:
it's wild though, England really be on some Gangs of New York **** splitting mfs down the middle with them zombie knives :sick:

Back
Top Bottom