Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

A plea is just a punishment offer from the d.a. to wrap the case up and avoid trial. Starting from your first court date after arraignment every time you go to court the d.a. will make an offer. It usually lessens every court appearance and after a few resets your lawyer will inform you this is the final offer the next step is trial. If you lost a trial you are almost guaranteed double digits.
The court and plea process is a strategy on both sides, with both sides learning what the other is working with along the way. Sometimes people who can’t make bond take pleas to go ahead and do their time instead of sitting in county and going to court every three months. Pleasing is a normal thing. And you can plea in a group. Whether you want to go to trial or not is your choice. If you snitch tho and someone in the group goes all the way to trial, you will be exposed when evidence starts being presented. Your lawyer will have all statements against you prior to the trial. It’s called a motion to discover

Always knew something fishy went on with TI

Dude was busted for many weapons charges, served very little time compared to others who have served much more

Speaking of Rico, that’s how they got al Capone right?

when your bagged in a group most times outta not when you plea, you tellin.

A plea deal means you don’t wanna risk going to trial and lose. Why risk 25 at trial, instead of taking 7-10 years?

Pleas don’t mean you snitched. It means you accepted your chargers. When I got jammed up. I took a plea. I could’ve got 6 months probation but, I had to pay restitution. Told my lawyer I’d take 18 months papers. Paid off my restitution in exactly 12 months. Got my probation terminated after 12 months.

Last edited:
Always knew something fishy went on with TI

Dude was busted for many weapons charges, served very little time compared to others who have served much more

Speaking of Rico, that’s how they got al Capone right?

RICO act didn’t come about until the 70s/80s. Pretty much having a conspiracy act, meant they could indict more people, as opposed to one or two. It was the governments way of trying to take down whole organizations

9428C146-B374-4920-A7E3-8CAFD76A7BEE.jpeg

A plea deal means you don’t wanna risk going to trial and lose. Why risk 25 at trial, instead of taking 7-10 years?

Pleas don’t mean you snitched. It means you accepted your chargers. When I got jammed up. I took a plea. I could’ve got 6 months probation but, I had to pay restitution. Told my lawyer I’d take 18 months papers. Paid off my restitution in exactly 12 months. Got my probation terminated after 12 months.

Folks take pleas all the time cuz they been sitting for a while cuz they couldn't get bail and wanna come home with time served credit.

Happens damn near all the time with legal aid. That's unfortunately their job, take on a pile of cases, take the plea, client goes home and they move onto the next case. :smh:

Hate how confusing the word snitch is. A bunch of people glorifying the whole mob culture. Irony is all them dudes were snitching on each other.

You signed up for a life of crime but how much loyalty is old to ****** who were extorting you, smashing your bm, and threatening your life.

Imagine being in the interrogation room and the feds play audio of Jim Jones suggesting you should be dealt with lol

A bunch of 40 year old idiots allowing a 20 year old to give them orders to commit murder. Can't wait for the movie.

Back
Top Bottom