Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

The Jim stuff is just a pedrfect example of people talking too much as well as the perception that things are highly organized.
Jim didn’t have anything to do with this situation. He was basically talking to a homie and offering him advice on a racket the homie had going on. He just got caught on a wiretap basically gossiping with a friend who was confiding.
But when you listen to these gangster\trap songs right up there with no snitching is also no talking on phones like that. Phone convos are supposed to be to arrange to link up and then talk in person.
When I was young a person told me “you might be cool as a fan but the person you’re dealing with can be hot as a firecracker”. Jim is just a casualty in that situation. Smh Jim just dry involved and prob got his whole camp u def investigations now

You think... in the SM age... where dudes live stream and record everything. Text EVERYTHING. Cats ain’t living like that no more. They’re doing the job for cops. Got whole social media task forces. Them days over

You think... in the SM age... where dudes live stream and record everything. Text EVERYTHING. Cats ain’t living like that no more. They’re doing the job for cops. Got whole social media task forces. Them days over
Still a few dinosaurs out here. I know some cats whose big brother/uncle was nationwide before they were even born. They are literally trained since birth. Not formally but they NEVER talk about it. To their friends or anybody. They’ve never done anything but know how to look for being followed, WILL NOT talk to strangers and play dumb over the smallest things. I don’t even think they know why. It’s just normal to em

I mean if it’s blood in, blood out, you can’t be too old. I don’t even know why y’all playing that card. Y’all just patting y’all selves for house cats now.

You’re right. Over the past two years I watch a guy start selling sacks then his girl got pregnant. He was this super hustler saying he was doing this to feed his unborn, all that cliche stuff. Gets caught with a handlebar and snitches on the pill man. His reason was I got a kid on the way, these people don’t care about life he does, they don’t care about him and the oldest one in the book...they didn’t care I was in jail they didn’t help me get out or pay for my lawyer. Jay-z a week ago is one of the most accurate songs in history

@tay1 he called Jimmy a 'retired rapper'. :smh::smh::smh:

Jim-Jones-Phone-Call-Played-In-6ix9ines-Trial-quotGoing-To-Have-To-Violate-Shortyquot.jpg

second pic i seen jim throwing up b's with dude...

dude talking in here like this may be a bigger problem for jimmy than we really know. the jokes aint even funny no more when u really peep how dude broke it down like jimmy really a shot caller smh.

18:09 is where i could catch him specifically talking bout it but he cover a lot about gang culture in NYC.

damn jimmy.

I work for the Department of Corrections and I’m constantly watching these dudes post wild ish on IG/SC. Also doesn’t help that the chicks they smash are constantly showing off designer everything knowing damn well ain’t none of them got job titles to support that luxury lifestyle. I know most of them don’t want to see what that prison life is about because it’s not fun at all :lol::lol::lol: they better study SixNines snitching technique because they will need it sooner or later

You’re right. Over the past two years I watch a guy start selling sacks then his girl got pregnant. He was this super hustler saying he was doing this to feed his unborn, all that cliche stuff. Gets caught with a handlebar and snitches on the pill man. His reason was I got a kid on the way, these people don’t care about life he does, they don’t care about him and the oldest one in the book...they didn’t care I was in jail they didn’t help me get out or pay for my lawyer. Jay-z a week ago is one of the most accurate songs in history

#StayInTheHouse

Have a aunt that did 15 for selling H.
That's not even half of 50 and she came out crazy PTSD
Dudes talking bout serving 50 like it's nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom