Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I wonder if he's still going to put out greasy talking records and talk that gangster ****.

Or go the reggatone route.

Or maybe he's humble... nah doubt that.

C tha God said he was mostly likely getting out because 69 peoples is already trying to set up interviews.

oh you don't think Democrats who are vulnerable in districts that voted for Trump are going to defect? :lol:

might wanna tune out of MSNBC, and at least listen to honest liberals at npr who aren't selling you a bill of goods.
I don't watch MSNBC.
I don't care about any politician, democrat or republican, that refuses to do what should have been done.
i'm not into the fake stuff. I'm not entertaining anybody that will aid and abet this crook and the GOP.
the fake liberals that you call "honest" should be honest with themselves and openly admit that they are about themselves and themselves only hence defying what has been laid out in front of them in an effort to keep their jobs at the expense of the constitution.

their time will come. all of these fake dems look funny in the light and the entire GOP from the top down looks ridiculous as well as any supporters of the GOP. everything we ever heard from them growing up was a lie, obviously. we knew it already but it couldn't be more obvious now.

anyone oblivious now is lying to themselves and going along with the foolishness. straight like that.

Last edited:
All jokes aside, I’d dude gets out and is out about still being “69” and nothing happens, you can’t really argue him being the king of nyc. Furthermore, NYC can’t say **** about no one. Joe Budden might get a retro dated *** whopping on GP :lol:. Just sit down and regroup. Take hip hop back to where it came from. Leave the gangster **** alone, that’s not you.

just in time for da presidential election... lol 2020 gonna be lit.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom