Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

tenor (3).gif

Aside from getting a long sentence and the initial stress of getting picked up not getting out today is probably the most stressfully thing that’s happened to him. Going to court with the expectation of getting out that day and told no and going back to jail is the worst feeling ever lol

theres vids and a doc of alpo walking around ny
theres a doc with frank lucas
from the time american gangster came out
dont bless **** of mine

You spoke in the PRESENT tense. Both Nicki Barnes and Frank Lucas are dead. There is no “STILL” for either of them currently. So again......bless your heart brotha.......if I can call you that, brotha.

I said there would be a bipartisan minority of people who would vote to not impeach him and you said that wasn't going to happen.
no, you took what I said out of context. reread the post.
who on planet earth thought the GOP would do anything other than lie and cover up for that sad clown?

anybody that has ever read any of my posts in the political thread knows i'm on it. I've been calling them out for a long time.

*edit*
I break it down in the last few pages of this thread. I never implied and def never believed for .001 that anyone in the GOP would do the right and just thing. its not what they and any supporter in the last three years do/does.

no, you took what I
u said out of context. reread the post

how can I take you out of context when you're da one that quoted me and told me that I said wasn't going to happen?
:lol:

I said GOP would have a bipartisan vote not to impeach , that means Democrats would also join in that vote and that's what happened.

how can I take you out of context when you're da one that quoted me and told me that I said wasn't going to happen?

I said GOP would have a bipartisan vote not to impeach , that means Democrats would also join in that vote and that's what happened.
last post on this from me.
all my posts are there. I didn't delete a thing. anyone halfway interested can go back like 4 or 5 pages and read them up to this page.

its not surprising that you choose something you know isn't true. that's what you do everyday you wake up and defend that fascist clown and his cronies. you yourself support that foolishness in spite of the rest of us.

i'm not wasting anymore energy responding to you when it comes to anything related to the GOP. you are who you are and you're proud of it.

**** is disgusting.

you guys can live in lala land all you want.

i'm done derailing the topic talking about one clown from ny in the white house to a clown from the heights that supports him. back to talking about another clown from ny with rainbow hair.

I never in my life implied anyone from the GOP would break ranks, hop off your zaddy's lap and vote with the dems to impeach that sob. never. who in their right mind would? any confusion is easily solved by reading any of my posts from the last three years on this subject. including the posts in this thread.

jesus Christ.

its not surprising that you choose something you know isn't true.

clearly you dunno how replies work...

I never in my life implied anyone from the GOP would break ranks

are you high? i said DEMOCRATS WOULD JOIN DA GOP IN A BIPARTISAN MINORITY AND VOTE NOT TO IMPEACH AND YOU SAID THAT WASN'T GONNA HAPPENED.

get it together b god damn! :lol: :lol:

****** been snitching since forever. And living to tell the stories years later. He might get a chain snatched or a punch to the face by some young clout chasing dudes who gonna record it and post online for attention but nobody killing him. I just don’t see it happening. And he gonna come out talking crazy still cuz son is a master troll. White people and these lil suburban dudes don’t care about codes they gonna eat this **** up and he’s gonna be rich still...... the end.

Massive take-down of 96 MS-13 gang members and associates

The notorious MS-13 street gang in Suffolk County, New York, has been declared "inoperable," law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Authorities plan to announce at a Friday afternoon press conference charges against 96 MS-13 gang members and associates in what's described as the largest take down of the violent street gang in New York State history.

The two-year multi-agency investigation has thwarted seven alleged murder plots, prosecutors said.

You spoke in the PRESENT tense. Both Nicki Barnes and Frank Lucas are dead. There is no “STILL” for either of them currently. So again......bless your heart brotha.......if I can call you that, brotha.
im black
why would u not be able to call me that
anyway
u believe they are dead
u have no solid evidence or proof
one way or the other
but if we being real
im not about to argue
OR
insult u over some snitches
who we care honestly nothing about
and havent done anything for our live
it would be asinine
i say all THAT
to say THIS
bless YOUR heart
and i hope everything u strive to do
u succeed
stay blessed king
cause u most definitely are one

clearly you dunno how replies work...

are you high? i said DEMOCRATS WOULD JOIN DA GOP IN A BIPARTISAN MINORITY AND VOTE NOT TO IMPEACH AND YOU SAID THAT WASN'T GONNA HAPPENED.

get it together b god damn! :lol: :lol:
smh. my fault.
i'm normally on nt while i'm at work and have to glance at posts pretty fast depending on the thread/subject.

I was wrong and you're right. I dunno what I read when I responded lol.

Back
Top Bottom