Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Man **** all that. Bobby and Rowdy getting out in December. Restore the feeling. :smokin

Pray to god they stay all the way clear of anything involving this dude because i already see how the media is gonna try & run this one

Two Brooklyn Kids, both gang affiliated (one really the pother paid for), one snitched one didn't

& Shmurda is on Epic which is one of the few labels not under the control of UMG. I hope the OG's keep him clear of that leech *** dude.

Ain't nothing gonna happen to him when he gets out. You can put your life savings on that

Broad be anxious when son’s name comes up because she knows she can piggy back and get people interested in her for a few minutes. Smh

Frank and Nicki both dead :lol:

And I’m sure one of them was in protection. You right about alpo tho

Frank and Nicki both dead :lol:

And I’m sure one of them was in protection. You right about alpo tho

they both lived welllllllllll into their 70s and 80s... you sound STUPID.

Neither of them ever went into Witness Protection

Talking about “he dead” Nicki Barnes and Frank Lucas both outlived their enemies and well past their 70th birthdays.

Hell, Frank Lucas shot a movie and rubbed it in y’all face even more.

“He dead” :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Talking about “he dead” Nicki Barnes and Frank Lucas both outlived their enemies and well past their 70th birthdays.

Hell, Frank Lucas shot a movie and rubbed it in y’all face even more.

“He dead” :lol: :rofl: :lol:
yeeeeeah u right
when american gangster came out
there was like a doc
of him riding around showing different locations that they talked about in the movie
hell it was on like bet or something

it's hard for me to understand how some of ya'll are celebrating this guy getting out

Exactly. A lot of dudes are exposing themselves with their responses in here. Some of you dudes got rats in your home (shout out to da heights) and rats in your circle.
That's right K Michelle. Take up for the King of NY. I knew you was my favorite Delta for a reason.

Such a piss poor response......even for an Iota such as yourself which is saying a lot. Also K Michelle is a fake Dirty Red.......she doesn’t represent DST.
alpo still walking around harlem
frank lucas and nicki barnes still chillin
thats all that needs to be said

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ. Bless your heart

Back
Top Bottom