++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

alljayevryjay.
have seen them before, but dont know any specifics of these shoes....could you tell us?

by the way, Bait, were those 7's what you were saying that would make us proud :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

kapepper, theyre Huarache lights (or lites) from 1993.
Jyanseezy x Amadeus x alljayevryjay

REFS:BrT MiKE 123,sneaker junkie1, NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN, nikefactory​

anyone has info on these? release date?
3218_1_b.JPG

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Those are ACG Terra Minots (Zoom Air) Goretex... 97 era...
Here are mine after a lace-swap...
251916581.jpg

More vintage heat...
267086884.jpg

Wow at the nike archives. My closet needs to look like that asap lol. Did you actually go there?

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

ksmith4768
Thank you.
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

^Cool... I think there may be a pair in the Blue/Black colorway in your size on Ebay right now.... or possibly a 9...

Quote:
^Cool... I think there may be a pair in the Blue/Black colorway in your size on Ebay right now.... or possibly a 9...

yeah im watching those.How much do they go for ds?

I actually just picked the yellows up for less than $145 shipped.... That was a less than I thought I would pay...

like said in the post, from arkamix....but still wouldt mind going there hahah
by the way, isnt nike asking for everybody to send shoes to them, because they are completing all the shoes they ever released....

ksmith, nice contribution havent seen these air command forces in this thread before, or maybe in he colelction pic of Paul
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

oh ksmith, forgotten:
got my vote.... those command forces :wow:
eek.gif

more pics please! :smile:
smile.gif

alljayevryjay : from 1993 those huarahes, was thinking more somethinh like 95...
they look like new on the pic! nice!

saterday night..what are you guys up to?
would love to go out, but watching prisonbreak with the girlfriend :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

What's up everyone those flights are damn nice. Congrats on the future pick up karl.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

yup its in the future...but the guys has plenty so, no problem...if anybody would be interested in a a pair of these, you can go to the dutch ebay site, the guy is selling like four or five pairs, in different sizes ds for 75 euro
first i am in to something else, which i will tell you in the future :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

yo Kap---man, I'm supposed to be hittin' up a party tonight, but I don't know. My homegirl is kinda flakin' on me right now cuz she got work to do. Might end up cakin' on the phone wit' my new favorite nigerian :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

hey, guys check out this ebay seller: i_bring_the_heat

He has some cool stuff in those "double digit" sizes :lol:
laugh.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

bring the heat, but when i read his descriptions i already dont feel like buying anything from him, and if you have less then 40 feedback, you have to ask him if you can bid :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also the feedback he has gotten: horrible.... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

this thread is bonkers! I wish my "vintage heat" game was on par. Maybe Jordan wise it is, but I need to step my Nike game up.

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

From WDYWT.

Cleveland!

OG CB94
4p9zi4w.jpg

4yknkgx.jpg

Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM Fam[/i][/font]

GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

nice pumps smith! what size are these? if you want the sig, pm me or anybody else on the team

i think everybody, or atleast a few saw thes AJKO on the bay (anybody bidding on them :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
???)
they are by far one of the cleanest AJI i have ever seen! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

there are also some nice vintage air pegasus ending soon on ebay....
bait, but in your size, dont get why it is so dificult to fin some good steals....??? in my size 11.5 it is hard
btw shorty....how much more???? :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom