++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

well, i don't think 23 is on both straps--the straps that are supposed to have the 23 are on the bottom, so they aren't shown in the picture. Yea, I was wondering about that China thing too, I've seen another pair of kid's 8's and it says made in china as well.
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

too much time on my hands :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but it is friday, ready to go home...
here a GREAT pic, PD1 just sent me to post for him..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

actually find pauls pic the best with tvh stuff (sorry paul for screwing up your pic :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Those VIII are real.....and as for the 23, it looks like whoever strapped them have them strapped backwards where the 23 is covered.

Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1
King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.
Teamam Fam.
Team Vintage Heat.Vintage Heat Since 1980!!!
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Quote:
Those VIII are real.....and as for the 23, it looks like whoever strapped them have them strapped backwards where the 23 is covered.
:D
happy.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​

A Stunting GoTRILLa, they are legit. Just to clear up where they were made, some of my older Jordans were also Made in China.
ESCO i AM, i believe those are Nike Air Tail Wind from 1993. Nice colorway.

PDone, are those air trainer 1s the 1987 editions? I think both of them are. Because I remember seeing them pass under my watch on ebay. Both might be DS, correct? One went for an amount like $167.77 if im not mistaken. I have a pretty good recollection of the air trainers past history on ebay and your screenname sounds familiar. Niiiice either way.

i actually saved the ebay photos from an air trainer 1987 high pair. if im not totally mistaken, are these yours?
6crg4n6.jpg
6cqnvba.jpg

4v51o3b.jpg
61our08.jpg

heres another ebay photo of the red pair. it was from YOUBRINGIT WELL SELL IT type ebay users. Are these yours? i know its hard to tell from just one photo but.:
15pomdg.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

those look really nice, nice pics..very fresh..
i remember at the tennisclub who played for years with those shoes...
i think this is one of the first shoes that i remember from when i was a kid (besides the air revolution, that a classmate of mine had)
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Karl, the alphas are sz 10.5

Wally, the first pics of the chlorophyll at1 aren't mine, it looks like that box says 10, mine are sz 12. the second pair I doubt are either, but Im not quite sure, this was like in the last year or two when I bought them. I remember the guy had two pairs of 10.5 and I ended buying the second pair. Don't remember the seller name at all.

You have a good memory when it comes to very specific shoes don't you! :wink:
wink.gif
I'm the same way. There was that pair of at1 from 1993 I saw too, this was like within the past 6 months maybe? I was bidding on it, not seriously though, think it went for like 5 bucks more than I bid :smh:
smh.gif

We have yet to see a few things gentlemen, anyone have vintage:

Air Trainer III?
Air Force III's?
Air Flight Lites?
Air Flight 90?

That mid 90's stuff doesnt seem all that vintage to me, maybe I'm just getting old, right Karl? :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
I believe they are just a low top version of the air revolution, but geared towards tennis, hence the name ace. hard to come by. same soles as on the AJ III also, which were called the "Air Jordan Revolution" during the creation process.
ARKAMIX.COM , they have a vast archive of NIKE'S(w/pics) from their humble beginnings to 1993.

arkamix is a great resoruce for vintage nike shoes....me and pd1 posted some of our shoes there....
shorty. nic carnivores...i envy you that you still can wear these shoes
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Shorty awesome Carnivores, thats such a great sneaker....

Trill and Queen look on eBay at a seller called thestreetsociety
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

ShortyC94, nice carnivores. i regret passing up on a pair my size.

docholiday13, yea, i`ve heard of her/him. thank you. `=.]

In the 15 pages of heat I've seen, I'm surprised no one has these.
1_DSC_0536_copy.jpg
Jyanseezy x Amadeus x alljayevryjay
REFS:BrT MiKE 123,sneaker junkie1, NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN, nikefactory​

yea, definitely seen their stuff before, but I just do realize the seller's names or anything. Thanks for the heads up tho!!
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​

Back
Top Bottom