++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Those ajkos are amazing!! :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

Quote:
Those ajkos are amazing!! :wow:
eek.gif
Dont have that kind of money to bid on them, but damn!

LOL....I love the intro to the auction...on some Da Vinci Code steez...
Quote:
In one of the most remote places of the earth,
by the outskirts of the northern most city in the world,
lies Berlevg,
a region with less than 1200 inhabitants, who's main source of income is fishing.
But Berlevg has been guarding a secret.

kapepper

Thanks for doing a great job on the first page with the updates, team members and wanted list! I appreciate the time you put in man. Have a good one.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Team Vintage Heat
Never too old...​

From WDYWT.

Cleveland!!!

1993 Air Check
535uki9.jpg
6h7198p.jpg
4kwr05f.jpg

Kapepper......Summer in Cleveland is the only time Vintage stuff can be worn.....you never know what you're gonna get with the fall, winter, and spring!!
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Awesome stuff everyone! Have a great week.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Damn! nice stuff guys!! My boys from www.endorsed.nl raided a spot last week..walked away with 30 pairs or so; OG Asics( Gel Lytes etc), OG Kahru's, OG AM93's, ST's and BW's..even a pair of Mariah's..all DS also muchmuchmuch more!! I saw em this weekend and I almost wet myself...Kicking myself that I didn't bring my cam...we'll all just have to wait till the webshop opens..

Some pics I took this weekend while home. Excuse the paparazzi quality I was in a rush.

The shoe that started this craze for me 1990 Air Digs.... starting to crack though.
5zgax05.jpg

Shorty can one up me by wearing these! Mine are too small and evaporating. The paint is like sticky on em.
4tk9tsx.jpg

Some Pumps
6at61y9.jpg

These are like Aerobic Air Techs.... Who knows, but I like them and wearable
4xykjkn.jpg

Some DS run of the mill Forces
5zgd4px.jpg

The midsole exploded on these when I tried to wear them. They are like kneehigh-tops.
67i2xhj.jpg

Prolly don't make the cut off 1998, so some psuedo vintage. Actaully 3m where it looks white in the pic.
4u1rb0g.jpg

6czz8g5.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Quote:
really wanted those air trainers, but since the godfather doesnt sent to europe :smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif

he could have gotten twice as much $$$ if he shipped to Europe..

docholiday: those "run of the mill" forces are
anything but ordinary..those are sick..

They call them Air Tech Highs on that one website you got the stock room pic from, but I am almost positive they are called Air Digs. They are actually a volleyball shoe......

Well I guess it is a good thing that I love Europe, cause these are 11.5 DSish. They have some dust and a knick or two on them, also still have the washing instructions sticker under the tounge. I heard the TW means totally washable, is that right?
541c0v7.jpg

6foybe1.jpg

4uxjddk.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

docho, your pair still look extremely fresh, just like the pair that that godfather type sold....almost no yellowing...in my atcs, there also these silly stickers...

and yes docho, it is a good thing you love europe :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

size 11 tvh members check the bay for ds og '92 air max tailwinds. about to end in 4 hours.

edit: trainers are beginning to grow on me
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Back
Top Bottom