Schwollo - You can join if you give me those carmines. :wow:
eek.gif
:b
tongue.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

sorry ajjack
Quote:
anybody was watching those ds pegasus that ended at $138 i placed my max bid at 120 and when i came from school it was over

i saw them, and those looked very nice...seems that the older pegasus are going very high lately ion ebay, while the more recent pegasus, type 93 still run quiet low...ebay europe sold one pair for 50 usd i thaught...

kiickz4
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

haha its cool kapepper, ill just take those white/infreds lol. also sig check.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Schwollo amazing VI's, those white infrared are my "grail" ever since I couldnt have them in 3rd grade!

Wally thats quite the memory you have, I won those things over a year ago I would guess.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

KiiCKZ
Quote:
2nd pair of ds ajko size 11.5
:wow:
eek.gif
---naahhhhhhhhh

airjordanjack
Quote:
Yo, if any of you TVH members ever run into that problem again *about not shipping to wherever you are* I will help you out on it next time, just ask.

def appreciated....for sure if it are kicks like those trainers...

in one way or another we always get scammed living in europe...if you se some nice vintage kicks ending for 15 USD, you have to pay like 40 USD for shipping, in the end your steal isnt that a steal anymore

Gumsole :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

lol. I wish, actually my brother is the genius. The best i can help you is to tell you to copy the sig stuff into word and make it bigger (much esier to work with) . The Find the begging and end of the link and take it out. That is one easy way to solve the probelem. If you still want the link in, let me know and ill ask my brother when he gets home from work. Just look up html on the internet and get used to how to work with it, then just fix the problem. Thats the more complicated way.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

sig sig sig sig check. Had to make TVH bigger lol

YES!! I made it bigger all by my self lol. I guess i am the expert!

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

lol, gotta represent. Tryin right now to fit in my sig one more team im on. Its getting tricky.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

I got these in the mail yesterday very happy with them for $25.
I have a lot of stuff in the mail, and then lots of cleaning up before pics. DS stuff is just so much easier. And kapepper those forces are like what I like to call size clown.

Sz 11 DS Inferno TR Ironman (1997)
4zjg6ed.jpg

53t6hrs.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

OG barkleys came in today with a little cleaning they will look NDS came with the wrong box though. :frown:
frown.gif
shoes006cj6.jpg
shoes007dm1.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom