++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

i love those air trainer sc ii. do you have any high quality photos yet of the teal lime grails?

id love to see what they REALLY look like from all angles.. Ive only seen these in ebay photos.

anything would be appreciated
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
Kngeby
pmed and sick agassis
Kiick :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:b
tongue.gif
Kngeby :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
so you've got two right shoes of these?
roll.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

^agree team is doing wonderful. I saw gum sole with some nice pickups in the pickup post. How is everyone. What's up karl.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

Wow...after going through this thread i deff believe that this is 1 team i would love to be a part of also

The 90's era played a big part in my life and put me in the mindset that im in today in terms of shoes...

Started with my dad owing a sneaker store in the mid 90's and me getting/falling in love with my 1st pair of zoom flight 95's and 96's i got from him... ive seen alot and had/have alot but i feel pics work better than words...

Bunch of stuff i have on my comp....[So dont mind the ISS tag...2 in the morning is not a time to be taking new pics]

Will post more later...

SO...Can i get a vote of confidence?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

wow...you guys have been coming up on some MAJOR heat lately!!! Love the Ultra Force High's and the Tailwainds!
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Topclassbubblaheverybody on the team could agree on the following? i recieve every day almost some pms of persons that want to be on the team, my idea is that everybody is welcome, you dont need a PD1 of solesupreme collection to be on, but you have to have the right attitude...

having said this, people who want to be on the team: just contribute to the thread
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I agree with you kapepper the reason I love this thread so much is the great attitude everyone has. There is no stonefaces, you mads, or constant bickering. Everyone here just shares a love for vintage sneaks. I must admit it has definetly refueled my fire.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

What's up Team? A little past the cut off point as far as age but eh.

1998 Air Sunder.
4xwe23t.jpg

4yrx1mp.jpg
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Kapepper I definitly agree and I just wanted to say thanks for keeping this thread going with all of the updates and everything. The team is looking great!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Heads up on bluesole.com there are some OG raptor VII's size 10 in worn condition for $35 buy it now with $8 shipping.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

thanks Gumsole for the heads up...
still look decent...a little bit of restuaration and they would look fine, a little bit cleaned etcetera...
ow, here is a better pic of my 8 usd og Air max....
retired now, but have worn them several times ewhen i bought them three years ago...

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

yo man--I'm slackin' :smh:
smh.gif

I'm not finding anything I really want, AND in the price range I want :lol:
laugh.gif
fbb4_2.JPG
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

^Those are '94 retros. The original III box has a black top with a red jumpman, and the bottoms is like elephant print in black and grey.

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

Thought I'd contribute. These may be a bit newer than most stuff posted here, but I think these fit in nicely here.
68jf4ev.jpg

4puik91.jpg
NYCCCPTEAM AF-ONE

Thanks for the love peeps...deff gonna contribute to this thread..
AHHHHHH...ShortyC94 bringing back memories with the Sunders....Had the Black/Grey pair when i was a yougin
[never knew the name until now....just knew i had them...Moms never let me keep the boxes when i was a kid...]
:lol:
laugh.gif

*Edit* Sesssy Jewels OGfiend...
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom