++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

alisha, they dont look that bad the 94 retros...
i think coming up wit some OGs would be harder and def a bigger expense....

and by the way: next timer please use a smaller pic :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

a little contribution from my side. recycled pics ... sorry

Air Max 94, black / white / purple punch
collagexu6.jpg

OG Air Max 93
collageey6.jpg

OG Air Huarache 1991
collagehy7.jpg

...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

size 10 heads there are a pair of ds og puple am bw's. seller= jolosuperstar
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

wassup yall- air total max uptempos for me- i think i got some other vintage heaters, just gotta find em :b
tongue.gif
5ys2cjp.jpg
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
kiick: thanks for the hads up! (what is actually your name? just to make com easier)
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

I think it might be a good idea to add to the members list there real names. Just might be easier to talk to people in this thread. Just an idea. (Im Jack btw.)

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

ds og black/blue 1's size 11.5 amazing condition you know where to check
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

yeah, those bursts are real nice, and incredible fresh by the way....nie colors
they dont seem to go that high in auctions i've seen...mostly because you cant wear them, like the pair Johnny was talking about earlier (ds og puple am bw's)...woundt dare to wear these....

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
(ds og puple am bw's)...woundt dare to wear these....
laugh.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

tnx a lot karl....
pretty much obsessed with zoom gp's,
still on the hunt for a ds blue pair of zoom gp hopefully somebody will help me find it.

and my sis would like to join also,she might probably post later..tnx again
pm the sig pls!!

Karled to crumble the second time i had them on my feet. but beside that they only have very little yellowing so on day i might have to take them out on the street. colorways back in these day were simply unbeatable

i'm really enjoying this thread a lot. thanks to everybody for
posting their pics
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Wow fellas! There's some awesome stuff in here and I'm really feelin' the vibe. Great job :D
happy.gif

(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

Ryan I saw a pair of the blue GP's (looked suede) on eBay in a lot with some powder blue Bo's and another shoe. It ended with no buyer and I deleted it. They are DS but they looked in pretty good shape and I think around an 11. Keep your eyes peeled.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

airchinelaz...

Those are from 1998, well the gloves at least lol, and the cutoff is 1997. Personally, I think the cutoff should stop at 1998, just because the zoom GP is one of my favorite shoes ALL TIME, and NO one ever has a pair, where I am from, where I have been, or I even bet where I am going. Hard to find shoe, especially in that black neon color.

How many pairs of neons do you have?

Team Vintage Heat​

Back
Top Bottom