++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

size 11.5 and 12 tvh members look on the bay. 2 pairs of ds aj1 ajko(with og boxes).

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Quote:
cut-off date for what is considered "vintage?" In my humble opinion, I think 1996-97 is a good stopping point as retros started coming into play arouund 98-99
:lol:
laugh.gif
:D
happy.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

Quote:
Maybe Wally can chime in on this, but I know of these colors existing of the AT SC II:
-white/gray/lime/black low
-white/gray/lava/black low
-white/gray/lime/teal mid
-white/gray/gray/black mid
-white/gray/navy/pink mid
-white/white/blue mid
airtrainersc2.jpg
4q67ibc.jpg
4veh8ud.jpg
693_pd240852_1.JPG
693_pd240852_2.JPG
4v8llea.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Well, I think I may have posted these before, but its one of the only times i've had some of this stuff in a group pic.

Questions to answer beforehand:
-all are DS
-all are size 10-12, majority are 11
-all were/are owned by me, only a few have been sold
-my ABSOLUTE favs are not pictured (basically more models of what you're seeing here, just different colors, and some J's)
-if you can tell where this pic was taken, please forgive me for participating in that :lol:
laugh.gif
it was wrong of me to think "those" people would appreciate vintage HEAT, like those in this thread.
-please don't ask me about the mcflys :rofl:
roll.gif
6h35yxd.jpg
67pf9jo.jpg
537yus3.jpg
Quote:
never seen those AT2 white/gray/gray/black mid

Passed on an "un-DS" pair a few years ago, sz 10.5, but that color doesnt show up too often either.

peace

- PD

Flight lites a page back...2 of my grails. Nice stuff everyone. Welcome all new members. Is queen sole the first girl to join?
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

Goodmorning team
Paul: thanks for the glimps, really lovings those AT lows...nice stuff, and some DS Air revolutions :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Wow, the Godfather dropping some heat!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE BIDDING PRICE THEY ARE AT?????
INSANE :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
heelntoe wit my ny... nice heat: ATCs, and some command forces...shgorty, i think you can begin bothering these people :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

i love this thread. I've actually been looking for a pair of Air Edge 2's in my size. I used to get a lot of vintage sneakers from this eBay seller for a really low price, but they haven't had much lately.

pd uno, nice collection.
heelntoe wit my nyks, i love the griffey max family.

Thanks for the comments everyone

Quote:
and a fire red/infrared Mid and you just may have them all

I think I mistakenly called them pink, but yes thats the same pair im talking about, I checked my box and it does say infrared. Im curious why the lime/teal pair isnt shown in those stock pics.

Quote:
can someone post pics of pistachio dunk highs.wearing em or not

Serious question, all sarcasm aside, what made you think to ask that question in this thread?

pd uno I wish I could have been there to see that table in person. All those trainers and maxes. Those Back to the Future replicas or not are great!

heelntoe
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can someone post pics of pistachio dunk highs.wearing em or not
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Serious question, all sarcasm aside, what made you think to ask that question in this thread?
i was thinking the same!

wanna have that shirt :wow:
eek.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

congrats Paul....i was also wacthing an auction a few months ago for a similar pair like these...but it was a size 9, so i llet i go...
is this a size 11?
these look great, with the velcrostrap, the hang tag, and harly no yellowing or gluespots..when you have the chance, more pics are welcome
(also, thanks for the pic, i am uploading it know,but ecuadorian servers a rather slow |I
tired.gif
)

oh, btw,
that godfather guy doesnt ship outside the US
"I SHIP ONLY TO CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESSES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES." :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
although was feeling those AT TW

Pat, i saw you were looking for a pair of ATC III...in a size 12....this can be a steal :wink:
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

yo, I saw someone posted pics of these awhile back, the "Air Ace."

698a_1.JPG

There are some up on the bay right now, pretty cracked though.

I believe they are just a low top version of the air revolution, but geared towards tennis, hence the name ace. hard to come by. same soles as on the AJ III also, which were called the "Air Jordan Revolution" during the creation process.

bait, i am now expert on these...but there supposed to be the 23 on the straps, and they are made in china? (i thought they mad ethe majority in taiwan..oh well)..but like said, these are small sizes

paul, saw them also, those aces, but arent worth the money, and they look like painted over and to cracked.....naaaah...125 usd i can spend on something more worthy
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom