Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daniel erlandsson is
pimp.gif
ill give him the edge over his brother cause a) he currently plays for carcass and b) he never played in cradle of filth
laugh.gif
jk i prefer neither, thyre both great. neil peart on the other hand is a GOD i tell you

i seen that nile video on their facebook
laugh.gif

and bcf, yeah, i actually ended up buying both shirts lol. i always get the tour dates shirt just so i remember and the other one was just impulsive, its actually not that good looking
laugh.gif

and after weeks of speculation, party.san finally revealed who the headliner for this year is

the clues given were they had never played in europe for 20 years and this would be their only show in europe

i got it right, can you? spoiler for answer

Spoiler [+]
#%#@*%*$@%!%@ AUTOPSY!!! WAAAGAAARRBBLLLLGGAAARRRBLLLLGAARRBLLLLL

PartySan+Metal+Open+Air+2010+myspace_psoa.jpg

now all i need to see is gorguts and dri in my life and it will make up for missing maryland this weekend

Originally Posted by Physicx

daniel erlandsson is
pimp.gif
ill give him the edge over his brother cause a) he currently plays for carcass and b) he never played in cradle of filth
laugh.gif
jk i prefer neither, thyre both great. neil peart on the other hand is a GOD i tell you

i seen that nile video on their facebook
laugh.gif

and bcf, yeah, i actually ended up buying both shirts lol. i always get the tour dates shirt just so i remember and the other one was just impulsive, its actually not that good looking
laugh.gif
I'm the same way man.  Every show I got to I have to get a shirt no matter on the look. By the way are you hitting up that party.san.  That looks brutal (in a good way).

By the way Av1r3x knows whats up on those drummers there.  I can't wait to see Neil Peart do a drum solo in September it better be good seeing as how I got raped on that ticket price. 

Been seeing a lot of Nile on here lately.  I jammed out to them pretty much all last month.  They are addicting.

yeah man. good thing the shirts from this time around were only 25 bucks. maiden shirts will prolly be like 45-50
sick.gif

as for party.san, yeah im going. its awesome cause theres only 1 main stage so i wont miss anyone due to clash of times whether im waiting for a good spot or if there are two bands i want to see playing at the same time. i cant wait

To be honest Chris Broderick is one the greatest guitarist Megadeth has ever had......behind Marty Friedman but he's the most talented.
Chris=What every guitarist should be.

he's a beast. nevermore was great too

napalm death just confirmed for summer breeze...i think im gonna **@+ my pants

Omg. Someone else knows about Helix. I didn't know you knew about them Ninja.

As for Chris Broderick, he is a beast. Hey Erick have you ever heard his stuff with Jag Panzer. Its Awesome.

Originally Posted by yallayalla

Protest the Hero anyone?
not sure if they're metal tho..
Not my cup of tea, but there you go.  Good enough for me.  Join the club homie, but first MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHAHAHAHAHAH!

wacken just posted up their running order and there are conflicts. some of them are just flat out stupid

1) first off, i was looking forward to seeing gojira cause theyre
pimp.gif
. then i found out that theyre playing the same time as maiden
indifferent.gif
. who the %*+% plays the same time as iron fricking maiden? organizers really %$!$$* up cause my friend who went in 2008 said noone played the same time as them, and rightfully so. i guess i miss gojira then...

2) immortal or candlemass. immortal is the no brainer and the main reason why im going, so i dont even know why i mentioned it. kinda wanted to see candlemass though

3) this is the tough one: cannibal corpse or stratovarius or tyr. i like corpse better, but i see them at party.san and summer breeze although i would of liked to say i was able to see them 3 times in 2 weeks
laugh.gif
. i was looking forward to seeing stratovarius though. tyr im indifferent so i guess theyre automatically off the list but i would of liked to see them

4) ihsahn or 1349 or slayer. FFFFFUUUUUUU. 1349's last 2 albums sucked (actually, hellfire was prolly the only thing i really liked) so i guess thats off the list. i REALLY want to see ihsahn, but at the expense of slayer? ##!#

5) holy grail or equilibrium. equilibrium, easy. however, if i stay for equilibrium's full set then i risk getting a crappy spot at slayer/ihsahn, whichever one i decide to go to

6) imperium dekadenz or anvil. do i go for the legends or the relatively unknown black metal band? im torn. i think imperium dekadenz gets the slight edge

7) voivod or evile. evile is such a fund band even though i didnt like infected nations all that much. voivod is pretty good though...

wacken just posted up their running order and there are conflicts. some of them are just flat out stupid

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
. who the %*+% plays the same time as iron fricking maiden? organizers really %$!$$* up cause my friend who went in 2008 said noone played the same time as them, and rightfully so. i guess i miss gojira then...

2) immortal or candlemass. immortal is the no brainer and the main reason why im going, so i dont even know why i mentioned it. kinda wanted to see candlemass though

3) this is the tough one: cannibal corpse or stratovarius or tyr. i like corpse better, but i see them at party.san and summer breeze although i would of liked to say i was able to see them 3 times in 2 weeks
laugh.gif
. i was looking forward to seeing stratovarius though. tyr im indifferent so i guess theyre automatically off the list but i would of liked to see them

4) ihsahn or 1349 or slayer. FFFFFUUUUUUU. 1349's last 2 albums sucked (actually, hellfire was prolly the only thing i really liked) so i guess thats off the list. i REALLY want to see ihsahn, but at the expense of slayer? ##!#

5) holy grail or equilibrium. equilibrium, easy. however, if i stay for equilibrium's full set then i risk getting a crappy spot at slayer/ihsahn, whichever one i decide to go to

6) imperium dekadenz or anvil. do i go for the legends or the relatively unknown black metal band? im torn. i think imperium dekadenz gets the slight edge

7) voivod or evile. evile is such a fund band even though i didnt like infected nations all that much. voivod is pretty good though...
I hate the two stage system when they overlap like this
mad.gif

Two stage should mean one band is setting up while the other band is playing dammit!

i know, horrible. the organizers thought it would be a good idea to set up four stages. FOUR!!!!!

the real tragedy is that ill prolly miss the wet t-shirt contest. those bastards...

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Damn Physicx, I wish I had your conflict anyway man I would hate to miss Gojira that sucks but Maiden is Maiden if that makes sense.  As for the Cannibal Corpse and Stratorvarious.  I would have to take Strat just because in your case your going to see Cannibal again.  But man those are some tough decisions.  Id have a big headache by now but it would be a good headache.

As for the Wet tshirt contest trust me you won't need to see it.  There will already be a bunch of topless females just look at some of the old Wacken festivals.

i know, horrible. the organizers thought it would be a good idea to set up four stages. FOUR!!!!!

the real tragedy is that ill prolly miss the wet t-shirt contest. those bastards...

Are you competing?

1) Iron Maiden. Always Iron Maiden.

2) Immortal

3) Cannibal Corpse by a mile.

4) Ihsahn. Not only have I dug his solo stuff more than I have the Slayer offerings in recent memory, but to catch Ihsahn live is much more difficult than Slayer. Slayer tours all the +!%+#!@ time, and if you've seen them once, you've seen em a hundred times.

5) I would say Equilibrium, and if getting to Ihsahn late is an issue, just leave early
smile.gif

6) Imperium Dekadenz for sure. Not an Anvil fan.

7) Evile. I'm not sure what it is about that band that I like, but I dig it.
There are your answers.

Btw, we're playing tomorrow with Pestilence, Vital Remains, Goatwhore, and of course Warbringer because no touring bill can be complete without them. I'm absolutely stoked, but I'm more stoked for the news I just got. The Broderick vid was a good segue, cause we're opening for NEVERMORE in October. Warbringer is also on that bill 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

1) Iron Maiden. Always Iron Maiden.

2) Immortal

3) Cannibal Corpse by a mile.

4) Ihsahn. Not only have I dug his solo stuff more than I have the Slayer offerings in recent memory, but to catch Ihsahn live is much more difficult than Slayer. Slayer tours all the +!%+#!@ time, and if you've seen them once, you've seen em a hundred times.

5) I would say Equilibrium, and if getting to Ihsahn late is an issue, just leave early
smile.gif

6) Imperium Dekadenz for sure. Not an Anvil fan.

7) Evile. I'm not sure what it is about that band that I like, but I dig it.
There are your answers.

Btw, we're playing tomorrow with Pestilence, Vital Remains, Goatwhore, and of course Warbringer because no touring bill can be complete without them. I'm absolutely stoked, but I'm more stoked for the news I just got. The Broderick vid was a good segue, cause we're opening for NEVERMORE in October. Warbringer is also on that bill 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm super happy for you man but if your opening for Nevemore in October you will be hitting up the Scout Bar here in San Antonio and I don't think I'll be able to make it for that one especially since it is my one and only nephews birthday.  I'll still try to make it man but I can't promise anything.  As much as Warbringer has toured I still haven't seen them
laugh.gif
.  I give them props thats how you get your name out there.

Back
Top Bottom