Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE WHOM THE GODS DETEST TOUR II
W/ Ex Deo, Psycroptic, Keep of Kalessin & Pathology

October
31 Raleigh, NC Volume 11

November
01 Louisville, KY Headliners
02 Baltimore, MD Sonar
03 Farmingdale, NY Crazy Donkey
04 Manchester, NH Rocko's
05 Providence, RI Club Hell
06 Cleveland, OH Peabodys
07 Detroit, MI Blondies
08 Chicago, IL Reggies
09 St Paul, MN Station 4
12 Seattle, WA El Corazon
13 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theater
14 SF, CA Slims
15 Ramona, CA Ramona Mainstage

pimp.gif

More sad news today.  Jesus Christ what the $$!$ is going on
frown.gif

Des Moines, Iowa; May 24, 2010 -- A local hotel worker found the bassist dead this morning. Paul Gray, known as #2, or "The Pig" in the self-titled years, the lively bassist from Los Angeles who relocated with family to Des Moines and joined Slipknot and has played for the entire Slipknot career up to this point. Paul had a darker side to his life, dealing with drugs and alcohol abuse. It was announced on his MySpace page this year that he was expecting a child with his wife Brenna. Life looked on the up for Paul.While currently under investigation, preliminary reports from a source at the scene indicate a drug overdose.I first saw Slipknot at Dotfest 2 in 1997, shortly after they formed and right before they were signed. Clown came out and moshed with the crowd, and Pig had his pig mask on and was WICKED on the bass!Paul will be missed.For more info: There will be follow-up information to this story as it becomes available. No cause of death has been determined yet. RIP Paul
http://www.examiner.com/x-6316-Des-Moines-Rock-Music-Examiner~y2010m5d24-Slipknot-bassist-Paul-Grey-dead-at-38

RIP

was never a fan of slipknot but goddamn, that sucks. what a horrible time in the metal community...

I'm a huge Slipknot fan.  I drove 45 minutes skipping school to pick up Iowa.  I only got to see them once live in concert and was looking forward to their next album especially because it was rumored that it was going to sound more like Iowa.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Physicx

^was wondering where you went. what up man? been introduced to anything new lately?
I still don't have much...

Just downloaded lamb of god, sodom, and bathory discrography's so now i have tons of music to sort through and edit
ohwell.gif

Give me time, though
laugh.gif
for the love of god, do yourself a favor and delete octagon from the bathory discography before you listen to it!!!!!

everything else is good money though
pimp.gif

RIP

was never a fan of slipknot but goddamn, that sucks. what a horrible time in the metal community...
I secretly liked a few songs but damn what the hell is going on.  Dudes are dying like crazy right now.  What is that #5 in the metal community.

ninja, dude...that sucks man. at least you had the chance to see them live though

and bcf, im the same except i borderline liked maybe one song, (sic)

I hate churches like WBC..I'm Christian & actually came across a couple ppl who think like members of that congregation, mortals judging others (Matthew 7). Hypocrites..

Weekend/Hoy
Iron Maiden - Killers
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Offspring - Ixnay on the Hombre

Also, Pantera on Rock Band this week! Took long enough, now I just have to pry away from Red Dead Redemption
laugh.gif

& R.I.P. to Slipknot member, not a real fan but it's always sad when someone leaves early..

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

I hate churches like WBC..I'm Christian & actually came across a couple ppl who think like members of that congregation, mortals judging others (Matthew 7). Hypocrites..

Weekend/Hoy
Iron Maiden - Killers
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Offspring - Ixnay on the Hombre

Also, Pantera on Rock Band this week! Took long enough, now I just have to pry away from Red Dead Redemption
laugh.gif

& R.I.P. to Slipknot member, not a real fan but it's always sad when someone leaves early..
Yeah, I'm Christian too and it seriously angers me that people use Christianity as a weapon like they do.  @!*+, didn't they learn anything from the Crusades...no on second thought they probably didn't.

Damn I didn't know we have a few chrisitans here. I thought I was the only one. People like that just give us a bad name.

By the way Av1r3x I can't wait to play some tracks from The Great Southern Trendkill.

No one should eulogize the guy from Slipknot. He left a wife and a child who will never know him. It's sad for his family, but it's selfish and despicable on his part.

First time posting in here
RIP to DIO & GRAY

I saw slipknot a looooooongggggggg time ago with SOAD during the pledge of allegiance tour...great show
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

No one should eulogize the guy from Slipknot. He left a wife and a child who will never know him. It's sad for his family, but it's selfish and despicable on his part.

I haven't seen anything confirming suicide if that's what you're hinting at.

Connect the dots is all I am saying.

To stay on topic, I was istening to some All Shall Fall earlier. Great album!

Originally Posted by BCF06

Damn I didn't know we have a few chrisitans here. I thought I was the only one. People like that just give us a bad name.

By the way Av1r3x I can't wait to play some tracks from The Great Southern Trendkill.

Most def..what system are you on?? We should have a full band going in here, only seems right
nerd.gif

bwahahahaha, im christian too
roll.gif

im on ps3, but i dont have rock band. i dont even have red dead redemption. hell, i JUST beat gow3
laugh.gif
. i barely play video games nowadays cause im working most of the time.

anyways, off to dark tranquillity tonight. threat signal and mutiny within are whatever to me and theyre tour +%%@@* so theyll be back in like 4 months anyways so im just gonna skip them
laugh.gif

bwahahahaha, im christian too
roll.gif

im on ps3, but i dont have rock band. i dont even have red dead redemption. hell, i JUST beat gow3
laugh.gif
. i barely play video games nowadays cause im working most of the time.

anyways, off to dark tranquillity tonight. threat signal and mutiny within are whatever to me and theyre tour +%%@@* so theyll be back in like 4 months anyways so im just gonna skip them
laugh.gif
Hey Physicx I don't remember you mentioning work before what do you do.  You spoiled *** Edmonton Canadians always getting the groups up there.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Most def..what system are you on?? We should have a full band going in here, only seems right
nerd.gif
This would be insane.  I have an X-Box but its getting repaired and its pissing me off because its the second time I've had to repair it.  I'm on the verge of just getting a PS3 since I heard they don't mess up as much.  Sadly right now I mess with the Wii
frown.gif
.  Its enough to fill the gaming needs and I have rockband on it.

Jesus Christ... The Metal Community has taken a few big hits lately... RIP to all of those worthy. Im Roman Catholic (filipino for the win!!!) and will be in church sunday morning praying for metal...

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Jesus Christ... The Metal Community has taken a few big hits lately... RIP to all of those worthy. Im Roman Catholic (filipino for the win!!!) and will be in church sunday morning praying for metal...
Damn Rust where you been?  Metal musicians are dropping like flies.  It sucks.  I think Physicx is Filipino too.

Back
Top Bottom