Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of good albums this one is solid from beginning to end.  Physic you should check these guys out if you haven't already
pimp.gif

^indeed. #+$$%#$ love that band

thanks for the advice everyone. if the summer breeze running order sucks as much as this one im gonna flip some *@*+

thanks for the suggestion sean. ive definitely heard of them (pretty sure youve posted them here before too) but never REALLY checked them out. sounds awesome

^nice! how are the seats in relation to the stage and how is the venue?

when does that new fleshgod drop officially? i have the ep and its pretty awesome

quite a few good releases coming up. i know watain is dropping next week so is nachstymystium (i know i butchered that
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

Pestilence, Warbringer, Vital Remains, Enfold Darkness and Sacrificial Slaughter the day after I finish with finals.  Not 100% sure I'll go, but I can't see why not other than if I'm exhausted.

I'm not going through 125 pages but has anyone posted The Human Abstract Yet?

This is from their first album

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Pestilence, Warbringer, Vital Remains, Enfold Darkness and Sacrificial Slaughter the day after I finish with finals.  Not 100% sure I'll go, but I can't see why not other than if I'm exhausted.

Definitely go. We played the Dallas date of that tour, and it was a @%%@$%$ blast.

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Definitely go. We played the Dallas date of that tour, and it was a @%%@$%$ blast.
Come on man thats not enough.  You gotta give the details.  How was it?  How did the crowd react to you guys?

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I'm not going through 125 pages but has anyone posted The Human Abstract Yet?

This is from their first album

I used to be way into Human Abstract, but as of late ive been into trancecore (no flames?) and traditional thrash. I do love their early stuff though!

Today:

Asking Alexandria
Attack Attack!
In Flames
DIO
Iron Maiden

Today:
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Mafia (more than once)
Zakk Wylde - Book of Shadows
November's Doom - The Knowing
Arch Enemy - Anthem of Rebellion
Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine
Skeletonwitch - Beyond the Permafrost
Skeletonwitch - Breathing the Fire

Damn Ninja, I gotta admit those pics are
pimp.gif

Freakin Matt, your lucky man.  Tell us the details on Maiden when you get a chance.

I barely got around to jamming Exodus, and Bonded By Blood is easily the best album I've heard from them.
Exodus is my favorite track, "Kick in your face, and rape,and murder YOUR WIFE!"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I barely got around to jamming Exodus, and Bonded By Blood is easily the best album I've heard from them.
Exodus is my favorite track, "Kick in your face, and rape,and murder YOUR WIFE!"
pimp.gif
Damn dude, you just barely jammed out to Exodus.  Your missing out.  They have a good amount of albums there.

Back
Top Bottom