Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bcf I'm chillin. Working on getting my trip out to cali ready, maiden has me almost as excited as I am to see my family.

Ninja what up!? Trying to make ends meets. Taking care of the little one and trying to cut the booze ness back. I've put on 20 lbs on since I moved to po-dunk north carolina. Ain't %%$# to do here.

Other than that listening to metal.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Bcf I'm chillin. Working on getting my trip out to cali ready, maiden has me almost as excited as I am to see my family.

Ninja what up!? Trying to make ends meets. Taking care of the little one and trying to cut the booze ness back. I've put on 20 lbs on since I moved to po-dunk north carolina. Ain't %%$# to do here.

Other than that listening to metal.
Its good to hear from you Rust.  I can't wait till the show either and we are one of the first dates so I'm ready to see the setlist.  Anyway man that gaining 20 lbs is part of getting old.  Just don't get to big on us man.   How's you little one doing.  Kids grow up so fast.  One minute your changing diapers and the next your dropping them off at Pre-K.

Damn it I just heard Budgie is rumored to come to San Antonio but is going to be rescheduled.  Can't wait to see them these guys are legends.

whats up everyone. finals been holding me down but tomorrow is the last one so i cant wait

anyways, summer slaughter dates announced:

summerslaughteradmat.jpg

7/17-San Diego, CA @ Soma
7/18-Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
7/20-El Paso, TX @ Club 101
7/21-San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
7/22-Austin, TX @ Emo’s
7/23-Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX @ Ridglea Theatre
7/24-Houston, TX @ Warsaw Ballroom
7/26-Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
7/27-Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
7/29-Philadelphia, PA @ TLA (Theatre of Living Arts)
7/30-Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
7/31-Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
8/01-New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
8/02-Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
8/03-Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
8/04-Toronto, ON @ Opera House
8/05-Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s
8/06-Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart’s
8/07-Detroit, MI @ Harpos
8/08-Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
8/09-Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
8/10-Minneapolis, MN @ First Ave
8/11-Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theatre
8/13-Denver, CO @ Summit Music Hall
8/14-Salt Lake City, UT @ Club Sound
8/16-Calgary, AB @ Republik
8/17-Edmonton, AB @ Starlite
8/19-Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theatre
8/20-Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
8/21-Portland, OR @ Roseland Theatre
8/23-San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore

--------------------

aaaaaannnd im still in europe when this rolls around. i see pretty much everyone's city on here though

Yes, I'll probably give myself a birthday present and go to this the bands were better last year.

The closest to me is Atlanta which is 3.5 hours away... Eh, might make the drive if funds are correctly placed around that time haha.

So is it safe to say DevilDriver WILL ABSOLUTELY be playing Ozzfest this year?

Ozzy is being really tight assed with any info

i donno about absolutely but definitely one of the more likely bands. i dont think ive seen them on any of the festivals overseas lineups and they certainly are an ozzfest kind of band

they really need to announce the lineup already. its almost may for christ sakes. ozzfest is usually what, june-july or july-august and we have nothing confirmed except for ozzy himself. yeesh

rust, too bad you arent in san diego anymore
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

"north america" my !%%

blabbermouth:

The reigning kings of technical, historically-themed brutality NILE will hit the road in North America as part of the second tour in support of their new album, "Those Whom The Gods Detest". Joining them will be the ancient Roman-themed arsenal EX DEO, Tasmanian tech-death masters PSYCROPTIC, Norwegian extreme metallers KEEP OF KALESSIN and brutal death grinders PATHOLOGY.

"Those Whom The Gods Detest Tour II" dates:

Oct. 31 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC
Nov. 01 - Headliner's Music Hall - Louisville, KY
Nov. 02 - Sonar - Baltimore, MD
Nov. 03 - Crazy Donkey - Farmingdale, NY
Nov. 04 - Rocko's - Manchester, NH
Nov. 05 - Club Hell - Providence, RI
Nov. 06 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
Nov. 07 - Blondie's - Detroit, MI
Nov. 08 - Reggie's Rock Club - Chicago, IL
Nov. 09 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
Nov. 12 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA
Nov. 13 - Hawthorne Theater - Portland, OR
Nov. 14 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
Nov. 15 - Ramona Mainstage - Ramona, CA
Nov. 16 - Key Club - Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 17 - U.B.'s Bar - Mesa, AZ
Nov. 18 - The Rock - Tucson, AZ
Nov. 20 - Emo's - Austin, TX
Nov. 21 - The Warsaw - Houston, TX
Nov. 23 - Club Firestone - Orlando, FL
Nov. 24 - Culture Room - Fort Lauderdale, FL

---------------

the lineup isnt too bad is pretty good but would be 10x better if keep of kalessin didnt completely sell out. im not one to throw around hate and selling out and i guess i cant be mad for them gettin that paper, but still, how do you go from this to this?

http://www.youtube.com/v/mQuc10Q4r0M?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/mQuc10Q4r0M?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/tfoaHUoBgrg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/tfoaHUoBgrg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

I might hit up Nile in austin. Its not to far from here.

As for Ozzfest I pretty much gave up waiting. I hope that if they do list the names that System of a Down will be included. I always wanted to see them.

Originally Posted by BCF06

As for Ozzfest I pretty much gave up waiting. I hope that if they do list the names that System of a Down will be included. I always wanted to see them.

They're great live.  I saw them right before Toxicity dropped.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by BCF06

They're great live.  I saw them right before Toxicity dropped.
Yeah man I never got the chance to check them out.  Everytime I see footage it just looks so energetic.  I heard they are planing a reunion so if anything Ozzfest would be their chance.

Yeah I heard about Ozzfest. I don't think its going to be the way people think it is. In other words a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Anyway I'll be hitting up Kissfest tomorrow (Three Days Grace, Flyleaf, and Five Finger Deathpunch) I'm pretty anxious to see the first two. I just can't get into Five Finger Deathpunch. I'll give yall the details tomorrow. I'll probably be surrounded by teeny boppers and parents but its all good. I'll be the one with the Nachos and beer.

Anybody else picked up "Fever" by Bullet for my Valentine? I'll withdraw my opinions about the record as to not spoil anything, but I'll tell you A Place Where You Belong is one of the saddest songs I've heard and also one of their best. I'm working on tabbing it out now.

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

Anybody else picked up "Fever" by Bullet for my Valentine? I'll withdraw my opinions about the record as to not spoil anything, but I'll tell you A Place Where You Belong is one of the saddest songs I've heard and also one of their best. I'm working on tabbing it out now.
I can't stand Bullet for my Valentine.  I don't think I've heard a single song of their's that I like.

Ozzfest 2010 Main Stage:

OZZY OSBOURNE
MÖTLEY CRÜE
HALFORD
DEVILDRIVER
NONPOINT

Ozzfest 2010 Second Stage:

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
DROWNING POOL
KINGDOM OF SORROW
GOATWHORE
SKELETONWITCH
SAVIOURS
KATAKLYSM

The dates are as follows:

Aug. 14 - San Bernardino, CA – San Manuel Amphitheater
Aug. 17 - Chicago, IL – First Midwest Bank Amp.
Aug. 19 - Pittsburgh, PA – First Niagara Pavilion
Aug. 21 - Hartford, CT – Comcast Theater
Aug. 22 - Camden, NJ – Susquehanna
Aug. 24 - Boston, MA – Comcast Center

indifferent.gif

lineup is aight, but 5 freaking dates? god i hope those are preliminary for your guys' sake

anyone gonna check out that uproar tour they got going on as well w/ stone sour, a7x and someone else i forget. disturbed i think

on my end be'lakor just got confirmed for summer breeze
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom