Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nile and Necrophagist are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just picked up that grave miasma

eek.gif
pimp.gif

i didnt know you was into metal sirius. good stuff

for me: new kalmah. maybe the only finnish melo death band that has stayed true to the formula that made me enjoy them in the first place. if only norther andcob followed suit

MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:
This is my %+*+
pimp.gif

I CAN DIG IT!
pimp.gif

Yall miss me?

Glad to see this thread on page one. Hows everyones new year been so far? So much to catch up on. My laptop blew up and I just now got a replacement lol.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

This is my %+*+
pimp.gif

I CAN DIG IT!
pimp.gif

Yall miss me?

Glad to see this thread on page one. Hows everyones new year been so far? So much to catch up on. My laptop blew up and I just now got a replacement lol.
Where have you been man? So far the new year has been kinda
pimp.gif
and kind of
mad.gif

Ninja, between school, family, and my weekend warrior duties in the reserves ive been way busy. Just didnt have time to pick up a laptop replacement until acouple days ago. And when I actually had time to get on a computer at the library or a friends house I had to pay bills and keep up with school instead ofkeeping up with our metal thread lol.

Anyways:

Haste The Day
A Day To Remember
Four Year Strong
New Found Glory

RUST!

christ i was wondering where the hell you went. i see youre still rocking unusual variety of music
laugh.gif

how is your fam in nc? how is school? albums of the year?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

do you guys know of any metal podcasts?

metalinjection.net has some good ones. they debut new songs every now and then (eg. new skyfire) plus the host isnt so bad. id link you but it isnt evenloading for me right now :S

Death...dopeness *hat*

I'd say skim through the last 2-3 pages for suggestions..Keep an open ear to find what sound you prefer (old metal, death metal, melodic, thrash..)

mmn you bum

i take it you didnt listen to the bands i posted on your last.fm page
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
jk

watch "metal: a headbanger's journey". great starting point. im sure a nerd like yourself can find someways of obtaining it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

mmn you bum

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
jk

watch "metal: a headbanger's journey". great starting point. im sure a nerd like yourself can find someways of obtaining it
nerd.gif
I forgot you suggested some stuff
laugh.gif

mmn you bum

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
jk

nerd.gif

Did I give you my last.fm info?

mmn you bum

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
jk

nerd.gif
downloaded all their discographies

I got mad %!!% to listen to now
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Megasus.

Brian Gibson from Lightning Bolt on drums. Jason Kendall from The Amazing Royal Crowns on vocals.

Heavy, loud and full of doom.

Get after it.

Back
Top Bottom