Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got back. they didnt have it
indifferent.gif

everything that was supposed to come out today didnt make it cause of some shipment problems. ffffuuuuuuu!

Man that Municipal Waste album is awesome. It kicks some serious butt hole. It sounds like you think it would but I think in a couple of listens it will growon some people. Like you Physicx nobody my way had it so I gotta go look for it. I only went to 3 places. But check out the songs on youtube. I'm jammingout to it while I'm studying.

Municipal Waste- Massive Aggressive
S.O.D- Speak English or Die
Hellhammer- Apocalyptic Raids
Anthrax- Among the Living, Spreading the Disease

thanks i just listened to a few of the tracks

awesome, thats all i can say. a little melodic too!

its ok that i didnt buy it today though. i STILL cant put it on my ipod because my itunes is still *%$%@%
smh.gif
. at least my speakers work now though so whatever

currently listening to immortal - sons of northern darkness

<---- new avy check
nerd.gif

anyways

im ashamed to be a norther/ensiferum fan...

Spoiler [+]
2j4oigm.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif

i heard the new Municipal Waste is not very good, i'll reserve judgment till i hear it though. i'll probably "get" it soon, if i dig iti'll cop it from them on vinyl on their next US tour.

today
Napalm Death - Harmony Corruption
Trash Talk - Walking Disease
Obituary - Frozen In Time
Metallica - And Justice For Jason (i dont think i can go back to the og mix
laugh.gif
this one sounds better imo)

also peep this Judge - Chung King Can Suck It LP this one of the most sought after records in hardcore. i love/hate when this shows up on ebay. i love watching the thingjust shoot up in price but i hate it cause i want one. wont come close to that graded 10 MJ rookie thats on ebay but still a lot of loot for a record.

sick.gif
at how much that record costs. j1 if you had the dough would you keep it as is in og packaging or would you actually play it?
laugh.gif

man im still undecided on going to obituary. krisiun, warbringer and goatwhore make a pretty damn good supporting act...ill wait until day of the concert todecide cause i know it wont sell out

Originally Posted by Physicx

sick.gif
at how much that record costs. j1 if you had the dough would you keep it as is in og packaging or would you actually play it?
laugh.gif

man im still undecided on going to obituary. krisiun, warbringer and goatwhore make a pretty damn good supporting act...ill wait until day of the concert to decide cause i know it wont sell out
no way man, i'd frame that sucker, plus i already have the Judge discography on vinyl and cd which includes that recording so i'd juststick to playing that
laugh.gif
. i really do hope to own that record oneday
nerd.gif

how much are tickets? cause for Obituary alone it might be worth going.

laugh.gif

for obituary, 30 bucks

i just found out the date for my city is a friday...i think im gonna go
pimp.gif

edit -

Florida based death metal legends Obituary has announced a lengthy tour this September. They'll be joined on the trek by Goatwhore, Krisiun, TheBerzerker and Warbringer.

The tour dates are as follows:

September 3 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
September 4 - Mesa, AZ @ U.B.'s Bar
September 5 - Farmington, NM @ Gator's
September 6 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater
September 8 - San Marcos, CA @ Jumping Turtle
September 9 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club
September 10 - San Francisco, CA @ Slims
September 11 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
September 12 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
September 14 - Victoria, BC @ Sugar
September 15 - Vancouver, BC @ Plaza Club
September 17 - Calgary, AB @ Warehouse
September 18 - Edmonton, AB @ Starlite Room
September 19 - Regina, SK @ The Riddell
September 20 - Winnipeg, MB @ Royal Albert Arms
September 22 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
September 23 - Mokena, IL @ Pearl Room
September 25 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
September 26 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
September 27 - Montreal, QC @ Foufounes Electriques
September 29 - New York, NY @ Blender Theatre at Gramercy
September 30 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium
October 1 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
October 2 - Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11
October 3 - Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
October 4 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners Music Hall

I would go. I missed Warbringer when they came with Exodus and I've been kicking myself ever since. How much are the tickets Physicx. As for the MunicipalWaste album I dig it. A lot of my friends weren't to fond of it because they said it sounds the same as their past albums. That is a crazy price for arecord J1Goku. I thought the Vinyl from Iron Maidens Soundhouse Tapes was bad. The bootlegs for those are crazy I could imagine how much the originals are. Sohow many vinyls do you have? I see your always purchasing a lot of them.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I would go. I missed Warbringer when they came with Exodus and I've been kicking myself ever since. How much are the tickets Physicx. As for the Municipal Waste album I dig it. A lot of my friends weren't to fond of it because they said it sounds the same as their past albums. That is a crazy price for a record J1Goku. I thought the Vinyl from Iron Maidens Soundhouse Tapes was bad. The bootlegs for those are crazy I could imagine how much the originals are. So how many vinyls do you have? I see your always purchasing a lot of them.
check out this Sex Pistols 7". and if im counting all my vinyl including 7"s i probably got somewhere in the 300-400 range maybe more i lost count
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

I would go. I missed Warbringer when they came with Exodus and I've been kicking myself ever since. How much are the tickets Physicx. As for the Municipal Waste album I dig it. A lot of my friends weren't to fond of it because they said it sounds the same as their past albums. That is a crazy price for a record J1Goku. I thought the Vinyl from Iron Maidens Soundhouse Tapes was bad. The bootlegs for those are crazy I could imagine how much the originals are. So how many vinyls do you have? I see your always purchasing a lot of them.
i know which tour youre talking about...the one with exodus and kreator right? i missed that one too. ive missed toooo many concerts up here. ihope they add san antonio for your sake. there isnt even one texas date on there which surprises me. im waiting for rust to complain how this one didnt hit sd,even though he doesnt live there right now
laugh.gif

300-400? daaaaaaamn. give us some names man, like youre most prized ones

the only vinyl i have is some megadeth, death and maiden which is pretty easily attainable. i also have some jazz and rock but lets not get into that right now

Damn J1Goku thats a lot of vinyls. Like Physicx, I would like to know what are some of the rarest ones you have. My uncle used to have more than a thousandback in the days but his drug habbits diminished it to like 30. He had some autographed too. A lot of them were given to him by the "The Godfather"Joe Anthony. He was famous for bringing Canadian bands exposure to America. By giving them radioplay here in San Antonio when no one else would. Cause of himyears back we were known as the Heavy Metal Capital of the world. Rush was thankful to him. Everytime they would come they would thank him. No lie my uncletold me a rumor that "The Godfather and R. Halford had a thing going on when Priest would come. Sickening huh. But anyway you name a group he had it. Hehad pretty much every Maiden vinyl. He hears it from me when I bring that up. One rare one I know he has is the King Diamond No Presents for Christmas Vinylautographed. He met him when The Godfather had him at the radiostation for an interview. He told me King Diamond is a pretty down to earth guy. He can talk forhours.

man i got stuff from diana ross to slayer. i really dont know whats the rarest/most valued vinyl i got, i have stuff thats numbered out of /100 or less. one ofmy favorites is my Floorpunch "Division One Champs" collection im missing like 2 pressing of it one being this one which i'll probably never get. also i wont lie when i was younger iwould buy records just based on the cover alone
laugh.gif
i still do it nowsometimes just for the artwork, like i dont care how crappy the band is but if Ed Repka does the artwork im copping.

HOLY HELL!!! Thats a lot of greenbacks for a record. I mean, damn! I would love to buy records, but that would just be another thing for me to spend money Ishouldnt.

By the way, Yes im STILL upset San Diego gets absolutely zero love on tour stops. But its far and away better than the tours that come to North Carolina lol.Im literally asking anyone in a metal shirt where I can see any acts, even underground locals haha. However, Motorhead is coming to an indian reservation inearly september haha. Im definitely going to that.

I almost spit out my water on the screen when I saw that the thread had jumped like 10 posts lol.

Damn it Rust you had to bring up Motorhead
mad.gif
. They aren'teven coming my way. How do you go to Houston, Dallas, then Austin and skip San Antonio. We pretty much are Texas. I think we are being skipped ever sinceone of the venues got sold. The Verizon Wireless Amphitheater which is literally in another little town got sold to a church so ever since then some groupshave skipped us and I'm sure this won't be the last. Anyway enjoy them it should be good?

Here is a current list of confirmed bands for Maryland Deathfest 2010

AUTOPSY
GORGUTS (Canada)
OBITUARY
ENTOMBED (Sweden)
POSSESSED
ASPHYX (Netherlands)
EYEHATEGOD
PENTAGRAM
PESTILENCE (Netherlands)
NAGLFAR (Sweden)
MALEVOLENT CREATION
CONVERGE
NECROPHOBIC (Sweden)
MELECHESH (Netherlands)
SINISTER (Netherlands)
INCANTATION
PORTAL (Australia)
WOLFBRIGADE (Sweden)
HAEMORRHAGE (Spain)
THE CHASM
COFFINS (Japan)
IMPALED
DECEASED
SADISTIC INTENT
NAZXUL (Australia)
GRIDLINK
ROMPEPROP (Netherlands)
BIRDS OF PREY
STORMCROW
GRIDE (Czech Republic)
INGROWING (Czech Republic)
GOROD (France)
JESUS CRÖST (Netherlands)
MASSGRAVE (Canada)
*@$% THE FACTS (Canada)
TOMBS
HOWL

eek.gif

im still kicking myself for not going last year and missing BOLT THROWER. i really got to start setting some money aside for this. Autopsy gonna be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Arch Enemy - Rise of the Tyrant..supposedly they're re-releasing songs from Johan Liva's days (first vocalist) with Angela's vocals. Should be interesting..

i know its a long shot, but i really really hope they re-release losing faith. that song is awesome
Na, it's not on there
ohwell.gif
. They released the tracklisting last week or something..

"The Root Of All Evil" track listing:

01. The Root Of All Evil (Intro)
02. Beast Of Man
03. The Immortal
04. Diva Satanica
05. Demonic Science
06. Bury Me An Angel
07. Dead Inside
08. Dark Insanity
09. Pilgrim
10. Demoniality (instrumental)
11. Transmigration Macabre
12. Silverwing
13. Bridge Of Destiny

you know, you could have posted that list when you mentioned it
tongue.gif
. ive been praying the last few days they would re-do that track. oh well, i need to check metalundergound and stuff more often
Yeh I didn't think to do it the first time..I actually got the list off their official website. They've posted "Beast of Man" ontheir myspace

Hoy
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder - Buried in the Front Yard
Exodus - Impact is Imminent
Obituary - Cause of Death
Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?

I dunno why, but Rumpelstiltskin Grinder made me lol.

By the way, anyone hear that the drummer from slipknot (his name slips my mind) had his appendix burst open? Yikes

Today/Early tomorrow morning(an hour away):

Motorhead
Sonata Arctica
Rush

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I dunno why, but Rumpelstiltskin Grinder made me lol.

By the way, anyone hear that the drummer from slipknot (his name slips my mind) had his appendix burst open? Yikes

Today/Early tomorrow morning(an hour away):

Motorhead
Sonata Arctica
Rush
It's Joey, and ouch!
eek.gif

^Do you know how it happened? Like at a show or was he just doing normal activities? One of my girlfriends brothers said that when he was at an AvengedSevenfold show, their lead singer M. Shadows was in mid scream when he stopped and later found out he had ripped a vocal chord or popped a blood vessel in histhroat or some damn thing. Either way, sounds terrible.

Today:
Between The Buried And Me
SOD
Black Flag
Wages Of War

Back
Top Bottom