Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^Who slipknot? I was never a big fan but it always sucks to hear a band going thru garbagio, I hope they stay together.

i dig slipknot but their fans are some of the worst. maggots
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

laugh.gif
I can't agree with you anymore. I'm not a big fan of theirs but I always hear the young ones say that they are the best heavy metal groupof all time. I just give them the
indifferent.gif
. By the way anybody elsehear about Zakk Wylde's Bloodclots. BLS had to drop out of the Pedal to the Metal tour.

Anyway jammed out too

UFO- Phenomenon, Force It, Lights Out
Triumph- Allied Forces
Cycle Sluts from Hell- Cycle Sluts from Hell
Accept- Restless and Wild
Scorpions- Blackout

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^^Who slipknot? I was never a big fan but it always sucks to hear a band going thru garbagio, I hope they stay together.
Well they were going to break up a few years ago because they couldn't agree what direction to take the band. Corey wanted to make the bandsound more like stonesour, some of the other band members wanted to incorporate their side project band into the mix, and yet other band members wanted toreturn to the older Slipknot style of music (too many band members ftl
laugh.gif
)
They ended up in some sort of group counseling and ended up staying together to release their latest album. Really wish they would return their music back tohow it was on Iowa. That album was awesome, but I also like how they incorporated some guitar solos into their latest album.

dont like slipknot all that much, but (sic) is a really good song

that counseling session would be wild. imagine a therapist or some +%!# surrounded in a circle of 9 dudes wearing clown masks. talking about their troubleswith one another. aaaaawwwwkkkwaaaaard
laugh.gif

i didnt hear about that zakk wylde thing but who do you guys think will be ozzy's new guitarist? im hearing john 5 but i donno

Originally Posted by BCF06

laugh.gif
I can't agree with you anymore. I'm not a big fan of theirs but I always hear the young ones say that they are the best heavy metal group of all time. I just give them the
indifferent.gif
. By the way anybody else hear about Zakk Wylde's Bloodclots. BLS had to drop out of the Pedal to the Metal tour.

Anyway jammed out too

UFO- Phenomenon, Force It, Lights Out
Triumph- Allied Forces
Cycle Sluts from Hell- Cycle Sluts from Hell
Accept- Restless and Wild
Scorpions- Blackout
that right there is the main reason i hate those mall metal douche bags. just tell them how much better Mushroomhead is and just watch how angrythey get
roll.gif

today
Insted - Proud Youth 1986-1991 (discography)
Creatures - I, Lucifer
Blind To Faith - The Seven Fat Years are Over

BCF -- Chargers are going to kick your falcons tails.
How bout them Falcons Rust. I do admit they had me worried a bit. Your Chargers do know how to give away the game. But it was a good preseasongame.

Originally Posted by Physicx

dont like slipknot all that much, but (sic) is a really good song

that counseling session would be wild. imagine a therapist or some +%!# surrounded in a circle of 9 dudes wearing clown masks. talking about their troubles with one another. aaaaawwwwkkkwaaaaard
laugh.gif

i didnt hear about that zakk wylde thing but who do you guys think will be ozzy's new guitarist? im hearing john 5 but i donno
I heard about Ozzy not wanting Zakk Wylde anymore because he was making Ozzy's sound more like BLS. Anyway if Ozzy wants finish his mark inthe metal world right he should look for Jake E. Lee and beg him to guitar for him again cause Lee aint doing much right now. As for John 5, it justwouldn't make much sense to me.

i agree. john 5 makes ZERO sense imo. yikes. would be rather interesting though

anyways

went to the mall the other day and the only shirt my brother and i could find was deicide's triple pentagram one. too plain for me but he seems to like it

right now listening to follow the reaper. best album imo followed closely by hatebreeder. like slipknot, cob's fanbase is a bit #%!@*! if you ask me

sig check
nerd.gif

Hoy
Godgory - Sea of Dreams
At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Edge of Sanity - The Spectral Sorrows
Iron Maiden - Killers

^^Thats whats up.

And BCF, i'll give it to you. The falcons third teamers are better than the chargers third teamers. Even though Matty Ice played well into the thirdquarter and Rivers only played 25 mins. LOL. But from the carolina game who is my second fb team, looks like they will lose every game they play against thefalcons lol.

Today:
Iron Maiden
didnt listen to much metal today. A lot of country folk music, a little gucci mane and dom kennedy, and some patsy kline lol.

I guess Av1r3x passed the initiation. Anyway Rust, the chargers will do well this year but its tough in that AFC conference best of luck there. As for thePanthers, they are always the team that scares me but so long as they have Delhomme I know they will make some pretty stupid mistakes on important games.I'm just worried about our D. We gave up a lot of big plays to the Chargers and our Secondary needs a lot of help especially with some of the teams we playthis year. I hope we can sign McAllister since he is a free agent.

Anyway like Rust I didn't jam out to much metal other than Queensryche. Good choice on that Patsy Kline. Jammed out to

Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, and some Willie Nelson. I was never into them but living in Texas, you get you used to hearing it a lot after a while.

I dig all type of music, but I went to a church picnic today out in NC and the music they played was... different lol.

Your falcons need to work on 3rd down situations! First half was like 13/14 for3rd down conversions and the average yards to go was like 13.4 ahaha.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

sig check
nerd.gif

bout time on the sig
glasses.gif
. one of my favorite albums of all time as well

i dig johnny cash but today for the most part i listened to rap

if tomorrow goes according to plan, ill get a laptop and finally be able to update my ipod. soooo much music i need to put on it. i havent updated it inMONTHS. driving me crazy

sig check
nerd.gif

bout time on the sig
glasses.gif
great album but not their best imo, the Suicidal Final Tour was bananas. they sounded even better live than on record.

today
Repulsion - Horrified
Internal Affairs - This Is For You
Down - Nola

sig check
nerd.gif

bout time on the sig
glasses.gif
great album but not their best imo, the Suicidal Final Tour was bananas. they sounded even better live than on record.

i wish that joint came around here smh. i OFFCIALLY hate you
smh.gif

ok im over it. how was it
nerd.gif

speaking of at the gates, did anyone like lindberg's other band nightrage?

^ i went twice
tongue.gif
i wish i had caught another date or 2, honestly if ihad the money i would've followed the tour around the US
laugh.gif
they werethat good.

i did check out the 2 Nightrage albums with Tomas on vocals, and i thought they were ok, i never bothered to check out the other releases. would you recommendthe others or would i just be wasting my time?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU!!!!

didnt muncipal waste open for them too?

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

what did you think was at the gates' best album? but yeah, nightrage is alright. a new disease is born is skippable though. the vocalist they have now forwearing a martyr's crown is pretty good imo, but nothing special. newest album is more traditional gothenburg/melodeath which is right up my alley

worth the dl i would say, but thats just me

^ yeah the Waste and Darkest Hour, and certain dates had another band added, So Cal got Repulsion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite ATG album??? i'd have to say The Red In The Sky Is Ours, followed by Terminal Spirit Disease

KINGDOM *@#%#*# GONE!!!!

and for those of you that have sleeping on Repulsion do yourself a favor and pick up Horrified.
http://www.youtube.com/v/YPi20YFr8TQ&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/YPi20YFr8TQ&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/YPi20YFr8TQ&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/YPi20YFr8TQ&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/vCqg9yxMM2c&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/vCqg9yxMM2c&hl=en&fs=1&

will check them out

uggh im at school right now. i just ditched my first year student orientation group and im currently posting in the libary

right now just checking out the newest behemoth. looks like i wont be getting my laptop tonight though
smh.gif

Hey guys Megadeth's album Endgame is leaked already. If you want to jam out to it all you better check it out on youtube before it gets taken down.

^Are there any decent metal blogs out there? Theres tons of rap/hip hop blogs that post the newest stuff, just wondering if anyone follows a metal influencedone. Or even hardcore or punk...
Today:

Dragonforce
Judas Priest

^Are there any decent metal blogs out there? Theres tons of rap/hip hop blogs that post the newest stuff, just wondering if anyone follows a metal influenced one. Or even hardcore or punk...
Today:

Dragonforce
Judas Priest
The only place I get my info from is Blabbermouth. But I wish I knew of some too. If anyone finds out of any or knows of any let us know. Jammed out to

Megadeth- Endgame (Its pretty damn good. The guitar work is great.)
S.A. Slayer- Go for the Throat
Demolition Hammer- Tortured Existence
Cannibal Corpse- The Bleeding

^Are there any decent metal blogs out there? Theres tons of rap/hip hop blogs that post the newest stuff, just wondering if anyone follows a metal influenced one. Or even hardcore or punk...
Today:

Dragonforce
Judas Priest
are we talking about blogs or "blogs" cause theres plenty out there i usually just use google to find my stuff.

hey also Have Heart's final tour is rolling through NC you might want to check that out if its not sold out already.

Back
Top Bottom