Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

most definately appreciated good sir ma'am
wink.gif
Fixed and no problem
tongue.gif
layne-Scanners.gif

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

LOL^^ Devils Suns Mariners and Lions? How did that mix of teams come up haha. Arent you from SoCal?
well i was never a fan of the home teams so i just followed teams that my favorite players were on. Devils (Scott Stevens), Suns (KJ), Mariners (Griffey), Lions (Barry). so since then ive been loyal to those teams and will be for the rest of my life. all those players will probably remain my all time favorites, except KJ who was taken over by Penny. and as far as college basketball and football, i root for basketball Memphis (Penny) and football OSU Cowboys (Barry). im sure im not the only one thats like this
laugh.gif

I think you are the only one like that
roll.gif

LOL^^ Devils Suns Mariners and Lions? How did that mix of teams come up haha. Arent you from SoCal?
well i was never a fan of the home teams so i just followed teams that my favorite players were on. Devils (Scott Stevens), Suns (KJ), Mariners (Griffey), Lions (Barry). so since then ive been loyal to those teams and will be for the rest of my life. all those players will probably remain my all time favorites, except KJ who was taken over by Penny. and as far as college basketball and football, i root for basketball Memphis (Penny) and football OSU Cowboys (Barry). im sure im not the only one thats like this
laugh.gif

roll.gif

My bad Av1r3x I also thought you were a dude by the way good choice on that H.I.M. I haven't jammed out to them in a long while. You got great taste inmusic though. Hey Rust Falcons VS Chargers next week are you gonna watch.

Celtic Frost- Morbid Tales
Cannibal Corpse- Evisceration Plague
Iron Maiden- Beast over Hammesmith
King Diamond- Conspiracy
Mercyful Fate- Melissa
Queensryche- The Warning
Macabre- Dahmer

laugh.gif

roll.gif
maybe when it comes to every sport
laugh.gif
but i got friends whoare 50 50 for example one of them likes the Dodgers, Lakers, Packers, Avs. only LA team i got some love for is the Kings but thats about it.

today
Iron Age - The Sleeping Eye
Creatures - I, Lucifer
Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow...

Originally Posted by BCF06

My bad Av1r3x I also thought you were a dude by the way good choice on that H.I.M. I haven't jammed out to them in a long while. You got great taste in music though. Rust Falcons VS Chargers next week are you gonna watch.

Celtic Frost- Morbid Tales
Cannibal Corpse- Evisceration Plague
Iron Maiden- Beast over Hammesmith
King Diamond- Conspiracy
Mercyful Fate- Melissa
Queensryche- The Warning
Macabre- Dahmer

pimp.gif
You know it! Im in NC now, but I can watch online streaming. Hopefullylol.
ohwell.gif

maybe when it comes to every sport
laugh.gif
but i got friends who are 50 50 for example one of them likes the Dodgers, Lakers, Packers, Avs. only LA team i got some love for is the Kings but thats about it.

today
Iron Age - The Sleeping Eye
Creatures - I, Lucifer
Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow...

I only like the Lakers because SD doesnt have a bball team. As far as the dodgers go...
indifferent.gif
That is all.

Today:
DRI
Haste The Day
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Wintersun

i knew she was a female

especially when i seen her comment on dudes in that body preference thread in general
laugh.gif

and at least you guys have plenty of hometown teams to root for. all i have are the oilers whom i love to death. raptors are all the way on the other side ofthe country and ive only seen the once
smh.gif
. not a big fan of my cfl football team. baseball is ehh to me besides the playoffs since im not what you would call atrue fan

but yeah anyways,

origin - antithesis
dissection - storm of the light's bane
mygrain - signs of existence

laugh.gif
@ the scanners .gif. It's all good, I assume everyone is a male unless told otherwise..

Originally Posted by Physicx

i knew she was a female

especially when i seen her comment on dudes in that body preference thread in general
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just went back in there & have no clue what's going on..NTers and their ADHD..

Hoy (so far)
Hypocrisy- various albums
Motorhead - best of
Insomnium - Above the Weeping World

Im rarely in general so I had no idea. In fact this was the first time I even saw her SN on NT. But its sick to have the first lady of metal on NT (as far as Iknow lol).

Arch Enemy - Rise of the Tyrant..supposedly they're re-releasing songs from Johan Liva's days (first vocalist) with Angela's vocals. Should be interesting..

i know its a long shot, but i really really hope they re-release losing faith. that song is awesome

i cant wait for ensiferum's new album. album cover looks like it will make a great shirt. speaking of which anyone pick up any new shirts for the schoolyear? im thinking about ordering from rockabilia but they say it can take a month to ship to canada
sick.gif
. any other good sites out there besides ebay?

Hey Physicx what shirts are you looking for? I heard Slayer was having a sale on their website. The shirts I got for this year are Slayer tour shirt, CannibalCorpse (Eaten back to life), Judas Priest (British Steel), Saxon (Wheels of Steel). These were all concert shirts.

i said awhile back in this thread, not sure if you remember, but i wanted a live after death shirt. i STILL havent found the one with the tour dates on theback since i missed the concert

85376B.JPG

this is the back of the one at rockabilia. not quite as flashy as the one you have. i guess i can pass for now or succumb to ebay
smh.gif

im in the hunt for these as well

84505F.JPG

37122F.JPG

75156F.JPG

the bodom one is pretty easy to find within the city but all stores i go to only have it in L and up. i need an M

thanks for the heads up on the slayer sale. ill check it out and cross my fingers they ship to canada

Bought White Chapels "This Is Exile" for Rockband 2 , friend recommended me to get The Black Dahlias Murders song on the marketplace but that songlooks hella hard

Whitechapel is dopeness. I didnt know they were available to play on rockband lol. I figured they wouldnt support the "lyrical content" ahaha.

Today:
MGMT (not metal but still sweet)
The Awakening
Bad Brains

I'll keep on the look out Physicx. I have that live after death with the tour dates on the back but I try to preserve that as much as I can but I'lllook for one. By the way anyone going to buy the new Municipal Waste Album Tuesday.

hellllll yeah. they played a song from the album when they were here earlier in the year but i forget what it was called

i havent heard any of the tracks yet besides that one. and yourself?

what other albums is everyone looking forward to this later this year?

this the maiden shirt you looking for?dont know if the websites legit but im sure you can find reviews. and you could probably find that skeletonwitch shirt in their online store. i will say onething i hate that bands like Maiden and Slayer charge $35 for a shirt which i dont mind paying for tour exclusives but for designs that can be found at hottopic for $12-15 its absurd. the worst is Tool i remember them charging $60 for a t shirt
indifferent.gif
and people were buying them
laugh.gif
smh.gif

still want this w/ the canada dates on the back.
galleryimage178_478.jpg

heres some stuff ive gotten so far this year
integ_degrimstonbabalon.gif

integ_skull_LS.gif

ptwitchestwohi.jpg

ssinteghated2hi.jpg

l_1d30f8fca25b88239ffdf427098f0c03.jpg
l_c3340523a74b77067d9ed027110af791.jpg

l_94e5d8d84bc03e4d6e6ae77660b2753c.jpg
l_ea86de62fb9adf553f7f57de4d39b95b.jpg

and a few other stuff i cant find a picture of at the moment. those haymaker shirts usually get me in trouble
laugh.gif

THATS what youre avy is? i always thought it was some mf doom type $%!%
laugh.gif

ill do my best to locate that maiden shirt for you and myself. it is sick as hell being a hockey fan too

smh @ anyone paying 60 bucks for ANY band shirt

"the cure for christianity"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ the scanners .gif. It's all good, I assume everyone is a male unless told otherwise..

i knew she was a female

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just went back in there & have no clue what's going on..NTers and their ADHD..

Hoy (so far)
Hypocrisy- various albums
Motorhead - best of
Insomnium - Above the Weeping World
You are now officially my favorite female NTer. No beast.
S
L
A
Y
E
R
SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER
SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER
SLAYER!!!!!

no really I listened to a lot of slayer today

THATS what youre avy is? i always thought it was some mf doom type $%!%
laugh.gif

ill do my best to locate that maiden shirt for you and myself. it is sick as hell being a hockey fan too

smh @ anyone paying 60 bucks for ANY band shirt

"the cure for christianity"
roll.gif
roll.gif
i guess it does sorta look like DOOMs mask shapewise
laugh.gif

as for the canada exclusive Maiden shirt they have it on Maidens online store but to quote the site
At the request of many who weren't able to buy their event shirt at the concert, we have modified the original slightly (so as to keep its trophy value for those that got them on the night)
so the dates and venues for the canada shows are missing from the shirt. i know some will say im being way to picky but dammit i want it completewith dates. i might just bite the bullet and cop one of the ones some guy is selling on ebay it has the dates and they claim its "officiallylicensed" but im sure its a reprint. as long as its a good quality reprint im good, if its not i'll just do a charge back and claim they sold me abootleg, which technically it might be
laugh.gif
. but his feedback looks reallygood so im not to worried.

today
Suicidal Tendencies - S/T
What Happens Next? - Stand Fast Armageddon Justice Fighter

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Av1r3x wrote:
You are now officially my favorite female NTer. No beast.

hugs.gif

Arch Enemy - Rise of the Tyrant..supposedly they're re-releasing songs from Johan Liva's days (first vocalist) with Angela's vocals. Should be interesting..

i know its a long shot, but i really really hope they re-release losing faith. that song is awesome
Na, it's not on there
ohwell.gif
. They released the tracklisting last week or something..

"The Root Of All Evil" track listing:

01. The Root Of All Evil (Intro)
02. Beast Of Man
03. The Immortal
04. Diva Satanica
05. Demonic Science
06. Bury Me An Angel
07. Dead Inside
08. Dark Insanity
09. Pilgrim
10. Demoniality (instrumental)
11. Transmigration Macabre
12. Silverwing
13. Bridge Of Destiny

Hoy
Death
Children of Bodom
Ministry

Those shirts are pretty sweet J1. They Haymaker shirts are hilarious. I need to post the three Maiden shirts I got from the tour last year. Other than that Iveonly copped a Whitechapel and a August Burns Red shirt.

Na, it's not on there
ohwell.gif
. They released the tracklisting last week or something..

"The Root Of All Evil" track listing:

01. The Root Of All Evil (Intro)
02. Beast Of Man
03. The Immortal
04. Diva Satanica
05. Demonic Science
06. Bury Me An Angel
07. Dead Inside
08. Dark Insanity
09. Pilgrim
10. Demoniality (instrumental)
11. Transmigration Macabre
12. Silverwing
13. Bridge Of Destiny

you know, you could have posted that list when you mentioned it
tongue.gif
. ivebeen praying the last few days they would re-do that track. oh well, i need to check metalundergound and stuff more often

on the way to school to get familiar with campus then (hopefully) to the mall to buy municipal waste - massive aggressive and korpiklaani - karelko on rd today

on the way there, prolly gonna spin

norther - death unlimited, mirror of madness, dreams of endless war

Back
Top Bottom