TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

yes!
pimp.gif
happy.gif
I knew it! congrats! did you get a mayhem-esque deal? or closer to market value? either way, I know you're happy, those are up there withhomegrowns as grails I won't be able to afford for a while.

oh and cris, powerwalls? steal? that sounds exciting.
nerd.gif

I wish they were 11...

edit: ehh maybe not. the toe is tore up on one, there's no box, and they're already at $150 with 7 hours to go...

^^maybe me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yes!
pimp.gif
happy.gif
I knew it! congrats! did you get a mayhem-esque deal? or closer to market value? either way, I know you're happy, those are up there with homegrowns as grails I won't be able to afford for a while.

oh and cris, powerwalls? steal? that sounds exciting.
nerd.gif
i actually found these on my own, though i did consult with Mayhem
laugh.gif
Got um for under $250 shipped.....

and if i had a lady these would be hers........260489895389

I wish they were 11...

edit: ehh maybe not. the toe is tore up on one, there's no box, and they're already at $150 with 7 hours to go...
yea, I thought of you first (remembering your affinity for USA colorways) but knowing you were an 11-11.5 ruled you out. the toe thingdoesn't really look that bad, just looks like a water stain. but that shipping is a bit excessive..

^^maybe me
nerd.gif
that's what I was thinking. I didn't realize they were from '02. are 87s from that era as different from newer releases as older 90sare? cus my limes and '03 infras are waaaaaaayy different then even '05s...
anyhow, good luck James. I would never want to come between you and a pair of 87s!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

TAK/Mike- You don't want any part of Bursts. Just stay on your 90 kick, and leave the Bursts to others.
***truthfully.......the LAST thing I need is someone else my size on em. LOL......but if you are off the 90's throw those Crepes and DW's my way.
Totally misunderstood that statement too buddy. I dont plan on offing any of my 90's, I would like to get my AM's a little balancedout.
wink.gif
And if I did plan to sell / trade my Crepes would be first togo.LOL

G's.. Didnt think bringing up "smoking" would set ya'll on fire? Its seems as if I gave up the wrong type of stuff. That
smokin.gif
PAKA
smokin.gif
hasnt been in my system for a good 16 yrs. and that was due to one badencounter
eyes.gif

Bigred- Escape 90's still on my list, very FRESH!
Neukicks- I need those too, very-very FRESH X2

lol nice pic tak hahah

and jibby - yeah I just saw the blown up pic of the toe, it does look like a water stain, but who knows. sometimes suede can be tough to clean. if theydon't go over $200 shipped I would say not a bad deal... would still rather get a DS pair under $200. I'm patient and optimistic, it might happen oneday... thanks for keeping me in mind though! I'm hoping the am87 iD options allow me to make a knock-off USA colorway that I can glue some american flagpatches to. I'd be happy with that for a while.

Mike- That's just cruel.......
Should have known you already UN-DS'd em!

Those might be my favorite 90's.

Today:

-Andrew-

I'm hoping the am87 iD options allow me to make a knock-off USA colorway that I can glue some american flag patches to

definitely planning on making some teal knock offs and urawa knock offs and OG blue knock offs.....and....and....and.....
laugh.gif

Homegrowns, Atmos Safari's, DW's...all good stuff fam!!

Justin - have you ever come across a pair of Amsterdam's in a sz 11.5 or 12?

Chris - The last two AM95s you posted are dope sir
pimp.gif

A lot of smokers in here. Still tryin to kick my 15 year habit.
grin.gif

I've had a great week so far. Went to Mid-Ohio with Jack Daniels on Monday to race around in Mid-Ohio's Acuras. Nothing's better than beating onsomeone else's car.
laugh.gif
Probaly shouldn't have passed Jack'sstate manager though.....hope I get an invite next year. LOL.
Then took my cars to Dragway 42 yesterday, and tore it up. Put up some decent times, and brought both cars back in one piece.
AM's make GREAT driving shoes btw! Rocked these both days:

And, can't wait for those 87 ID options!!

TAK- Name your price on those Crepes! LOL. And you ever want to turn a profit on those DW's.......you know who to hit up.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

^^they have to be out there somewhere. I've seen a size 13 before from what I understand that pair was one of 2 in existence. Pretty sure there were moreproduced of size 12 and under?

Anyone know how many pairs were produced in total?

^^^that's what i heard, i think in here too. i'm sure CubanBee has one of those two 13's.
nerd.gif

Drew - dope pics, i tore up my boys tsx once on the highway.....i was surprised that it was pretty good on power andfun to drive for a 4 cylinder car.

I mean what doesn't Cubanbee have? Lol he probably has both 13s, plus unreleased samples, and the Parras haha

I swear some people jump the gun way to early on ebay. I was watching those shoes this morning and they were still around $50...now they are up to around $120with almost five hours to go...as a frequent ebay purchaser I wish people who hold off on jacking up the prices until the end of the auction.

word Shaun, he does have it all...and then some....in multiples...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

...as a frequent ebay purchaser I wish people who hold off on jacking up the prices until the end of the auction.
i used to get really
mad.gif
@ this too....but then irealized....some people that are out there willing to pay whatever they have to just to get what they want/need.

not to mention in the last seconds...that "i'm in a bidding war and i have to win" feeling clouds a lot of people's judgement and things justgo higher and higher than they would have had the price been a bit steep early. it starts with the "i want those..." then in the last fewminutes...it's..."i HAVE to have them!!!!"

trust me....i've seen some deals jump from $40 to $250 (DS HOA 90's last year) in the last few seconds just because people go all out with theirmaximum and then realize they didn't wanna pay all that, either they suck it up and pay or u see the same shoe listed again in a few days
roll.gif

if u really wanna get a deal...then sometimes all u have to do is communicate that...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^that's what i heard, i think in here too. i'm sure CubanBee has one of those two 13's.
nerd.gif

Drew - dope pics, i tore up my boys tsx once on the highway.....i was surprised that it was pretty good on power and fun to drive for a 4 cylinder car.

Ya, it's definately not a "fast" car, but they were a blast on the road-course. Very neutral, and predictable. They were caged and stiff ashell so I had a blast blasting through a few corners on 3 wheels.

Sellin' for a homie:

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested before I list them, size 10.5.

PM me.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom