TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks man.
ohwell.gif
I was curious to see how well it would work becauseI've passed on some before because of a little PL. Are you just using acetone and q-tips, or trying another method?

Its not even funny, been addicted to nicotine for too long. Im slowly weening off them damn things though. I went from 4-5pks a week.. down to 3
wink.gif
And if another price increase comes along Ill be through
devil.gif

So enough of this nicotine nonsense, let get back to things that have to do with TAF
glasses.gif

Before:

After:

^^^niiiiiiice mike

Seth - yup, just qtips and acetone.....tried to use a coarse rag after the qtips failed.....only to fail again....i wasso fed up i almost started sanding out of desperation
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
....i won't be giving up tho.....

^ yea I always thought PL stood for PLastic. but in all seriousness, I am more than peeved they went that way on those "comet" retros. even with thePL and the lame air units I am still tempted by that colorway..

Originally Posted by tak

Its not even funny, been addicted to nicotine for too long. Im slowly weening off them damn things though. I went from 4-5pks a week.. down to 3
wink.gif
devil.gif

So enough of this nicotine nonsense, let get back to things that have to do with TAF
glasses.gif

Before:

After:
my bad my bad.... it really isnt funny.

btw nice stickers
tongue.gif

Whatsup yall?

My name is Mitchell and I currently live in Riverside, CA for school but I rep the Bay Area.
I've been collecting for only about a year and been in love with AMs especially the 95s since I started. I don't have much as you can see.

2znwrr4.jpg

fz51c4.jpg

I've posted questions here before and yall have been really helpful.

I would really like to join the Team and I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

Thanks

Tak - dope decal! that's pretty cool - i'd love to do that to my car

Wait, let me rephrase that... i wish i had a car

Originally Posted by nwt

Wait, let me rephrase that... i wish i had a car
tired.gif
....same here, for the past few years i was against havinga car living in nyc...but now i'm thinking that i should take a break from sneakers/going out/eating out/etc......get into some frugal living all winter tosave up a couple grand and then get myself a car next year. i'm sick of paying the mta for crap service that NEVER goes my way.
mad.gif

.....AM1's on ID might just ruin that plan though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Quit smoking so you can afford more Air Maxes,
roll.gif
when it comes to
smokin.gif
...my motto is:

M93%7ENever-Give-Up-Winston-Churchill-Posters.jpg

i'd only stop (for a few years) after my first child is born.....

Spoiler [+]
funny *** vid......
laugh.gif

brian- man those are
pimp.gif
my local athletes foot used to have those and i never swooped them up. I need a pair of those for my dad.

Edge - It took a long time and cost a lot of money. Fortunately I didn't have to pay. Guys picked my stuff up on July 27th and it's only just got to myapartment, but that was in part due to a delay in paying the invoice from my employer. Mainly CDs, records and shoes: total weight was nearly 350kg. Must haveended up in the region of $2000 from door to door.
Denver - They're the Safety Oranges, but I have the reds from the same year. And they're in much better condition
pimp.gif

Justin - Stay high. Those burritos taste all the better.

Originally Posted by tak

wink.gif
devil.gif

glasses.gif

Before:

After:

I presume "tak" is short for "Takahashi?"
pimp.gif

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but the second character is written slightly wrong...

Hello fellas I need info on these. These are mine they are size 11 and I wore them 1 time for about 2 hours. Mostly sitting. How much do they go for nowadays?Hit me up if interested.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Hello fellas I need info on these. These are mine they are size 11 and I wore them 1 time for about 2 hours. Mostly sitting. How much do they go for nowadays? Hit me up if interested.
Those are DOPE!!!

itsmedallas- They're called NTSF Air Max 90s. They were released at Niketown San Francisco as part of their 10th anniversary. I believe there were only 125pairs made. They go for a hefty amount. I've seen brand new pairs go for $300-$600. Hope that helps!
Baybully650- I have no idea about the release date but if you're looking for a men size 10 you'll want a women size 11.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom