TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris/Chris - I'm using the canon 10-24 and it works pretty good, saving up to pick up the tamron 17-50 2.8, I heard a lot of good things about that glass,and the SoCal/NorCal Summit sounds good!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Hello Laune.......so I'm going to take a guess and your KR's are not part of that offer, haha.

Cris.

sup cris.....definitely NOT apart of the recession sale!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

sup AM Fam...

these for me today... i saw the midsole restoration a few pages back... nice job. inspired me to do the same on mine. what kind of paint was used?
Dope fit Arisorous......
devil.gif
I need those 90's
nerd.gif

Crisone- Thanks for the small stickers, very much appreciated....* I sent you a little something today also, expect iteither Weds / Thurs.
nerd.gif

sup AM Fam...

these for me today... i saw the midsole restoration a few pages back... nice job. inspired me to do the same on mine. what kind of paint was used?
redwoods
pimp.gif

I forwarded you a PM that I sent to somebody else here about how I did it.

Originally Posted by tak

sup AM Fam...

Dope fit Arisorous......
devil.gif
I need those 90's
nerd.gif

Crisone- Thanks for the small stickers, very much appreciated....* I sent you a little something today also, expect it either Weds / Thurs.
nerd.gif

.............AAAAAH MAAAAN, those look nice.

Cris.

What's up everyone? Haven't posted in here in a while. Been super busy with college applications. Chris, nice pickup on the camera. My school makes usdo this senior project where we have to do something we've never done before and I think I may try photography out. I think i'm going to buy a 30d.

Sup Fam!

just a quick check in......dope gold 97's last page....i need those!

hope all is well with everyone, MNF here i come!!
smokin.gif

im all for a norcal-socal meet. rainy morning, now its sunny. beater grey/white am90's for me today (sorry no pics)

MNF you already know GO BRONCOS!

oh yeah and got some of my grails in today (crappy pic, had to go with the flash):

thanks Justin and Andrew for not beating me to these! they're clean, I'm psyched. oh yeah, these are the inspiration for the sig.

^ Those are sweet man, congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

hope all is well with everyone, MNF here i come!!
smokin.gif
Man, I haven't gotten my cable straightened out since I moved
frown.gif
. So I've had to resort to streaming the game online from some channel overseas with Spanish broadcasters
roll.gif
. Better than nothing I guess.

Dope Bursts Denver.....I need to jump off my 90 addiction and get me some Bursts too.

btw- nice sig
wink.gif

Thnx am fam...

Btw... I'm down for a socal meet as well... I know I'm not an AM fam but it would be dope to meet everyone.

lol i got denver over SD tonight.....let's go denver!!

larrivee - dude i was trying to find a stream on sunday cause fox didn't broadcast the seahawks game on the eastcoast. send me a link bro!!
Denver - those bursts are looking sweeeeet, glad u got that grail off the list
pimp.gif

...I need to jump off my 90 addiction and get me some Bursts too.
reeheheheheheheaaaaally??.....hmmm.....
nerd.gif

East coast Fam summit?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Denevr....doooope bursts!

I'm down for a summit...that'd be cool, anyone with kids should be able to bring em along too. Have the summit at a park or something? Anyone elsebesides me and Cris have little ones?

Peace Fam!

Denver - Dope Bursts.

Thanks for all the comments on the Orange Peels. Belated props go out to you know who... Justin: you're a beast!

Finally, the modest collection is reassembled in one place:

4028543776_442f9b8188_o.jpg

Took these out for a late night snack run:

4027790347_2f91dfbe0a_o.jpg

Another pick-up on its way. Looking forward to them.

Oh, and a Team AM Fam East Coast Summit is a must.

Edge...my oldest daughter just turned 16, my son is 10, and my youngest daughter is 7...if there was a summit and everone brought kids I'd probably justbring my son.

how old is your kid?

I'm not too familiar with parks out there. Maybe the valley/LA heads can suggest something. I mean we still have until next year to plan something.

Sdubl- I have 2 kids, I cant wait to put mine through college in hopes of some excellent residuals. A "Left Coast Summit"......Ill have to startsaving my pennies, I-5 South here I come
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'm not too familiar with parks out there. Maybe the valley/LA heads can suggest something. I mean we still have until next year to plan something.
Just make sure you take a 9.....trust me....
happy.gif

Haha Modz you're a fool haha....

Ed...that's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure if there was something better.

Yeah Mike...start saving. Sounds like it'll be a good time if it all comes together.

Dan - How much and How Long did it take for those shoes to get to New York from UK??

Shaun - My baby is almost 10 months, I still have a Looong Waaay to go.
Here She is,,, Playing with the Lens cap.

I wore these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom