TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you guys know where i can find the OG Air Max 2009 colorways (grey/red, neutral/volt, grey/blue) in size 9.5 online? I cant seem to find themanywhere. if any of yall want to part with yours hit me up. Thanks

Edge...she's cute. I love when they're that age, but I don't want to go through it all at the same time haha. Dope NLs.

GSWarriors...have you checked NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker/Finishline.com, ebay? I can't imagine them being sold out completely....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Edge...she's cute. I love when they're that age, but I don't want to go through it all at the same time haha. Dope NLs.

GSWarriors...have you checked NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker/Finishline.com, ebay? I can't imagine them being sold out completely....

Yup checked em all. i can't believe their out either. shoulda pulled the trigger when i had the chance. Thanks tho

damn that sucks...check your local finishline or footlocker. maybe they can do a stock locator and order them for you.

frown.gif
so sad coming back to the real world today, good flight last night,but even better times in CA
smokin.gif
I would totally be done for an EITHERcoast get together, i'll go anywhere, just name the place and time and i'll be there.

dan - sure is nice to have your shoes back huh? nice stuff.

these again today

Denver - nice pickup sir. those are very clean. and I don't remember, what size are you? was thinking you must haveenjoyed last nights game...
Dan - I know the feeling of being somewhere else with none of your stuff. glad you got the collection closer to yourfeet where it belongs
likuidmental - very cute kid and nice NLs
James - loving the Drurys. still on my list. they seem like a versatile shoe due to the simple (yet outstanding)colorway
tak - sick 90s. those are also on my list. are they like the maizes in terms of quality?
adob0 - clean safaris and clean pic!
all this talk about cameras is really tempting me. especially since I got my first time home buyers credit recently. sometimes I think we should be called teamtemptation cus everytime I come in here I am wanting something else!
(PS sorry for the wall of text...)

Jibby- Yes they are. Outstanding quality materials:smile: As for the Maize 90's Im still trying to win a few hundred dollars so I can attack a certain pair fromsomebody lol

marco - thanks man! you should check your local craigslist or http://photography-on-the.net/forum/ for some great deals on 30d or even 40,50. It seems like everyone is sellingthese off to get the new 7d.

Brian (Denver) and Dan - Both Bursts posted are
pimp.gif

Shaun and Edge - bringing the kids would make ait ll fun. Griffith Park would be nice, I was also thinkin Redondo Beach Pier (for come Craband cervesas) or Santa Monica would be cool too. Anyways this won't happen until June so I'll bring it up some plans around March next year

^Yes! Just like what Chris said, sell those xti, actualy I have a 50d ryt now but I'm thinking of getting the 7d after seeing the preview on dpreview.com.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Denver - nice pickup sir. those are very clean. and I don't remember, what size are you? was thinking you must have enjoyed last nights game...
thanks, I'm an 11-11.5, these are 11.5. and the game was incredible. Eddie Royal: 235 yards, 12 points, and NO catches, lol. Elvis Dumervilis my favorite Bronco though. 10 sacks in 6 games are you kidding me? what a beast he is. the Broncos aren't getting lucky, they're actually good. Ilove it!

tak - stealth 90s,
smokin.gif

neukicks - drurys
pimp.gif

adob0 - safaris
mad.gif

danloveuk - are those bursts red or orange? I'm thinking they're orange. either way,
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Jibby- Yes they are. Outstanding quality materials:smile: As for the Maize 90's Im still trying to win a few hundred dollars so I can attack a certain pair from somebody lol
Hmmmmmm......might need some of this fella's luck.....
grin.gif
nerd.gif

gifbinluckyguy.gif

Edge - she's beautiful bro!
Denver - dude.....that game....that's exactly how MNF should be every week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.....gotta pickup but no camera.....i won't even disrespect these with my iphone cam
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I dont need any of that kinda luck thats for sure..Just a few extra C'Notes. Another PU? Man, I seriously need to invest in a bicycle and quit thatterrible nicotine habit. Then maybe I can get back to snagging pairs when I want.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Another PU? Man, I seriously need to invest in a bicycle and quit that terrible nicotine habit. Then maybe I can get back to snagging pairs when I want.
grin.gif
co-sign
sick.gif

.....let's just say that great friends make it possible, word to viet, edge andthe entire fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ agreed Justin. after what I've heard I feel pretty good picking up my VNDS maizes for $112 shipped. thanks to one of your patented 'heads up'none the less...

Originally Posted by battleground03

Shaun and Edge - bringing the kids would make ait ll fun. Griffith Park would be nice, I was also thinkin Redondo Beach Pier (for come Crab and cervesas) or Santa Monica would be cool too. Anyways this won't happen until June so I'll bring it up some plans around March next year
hmmm that sounds good...didnt even think of that.Santa Monica might too crowded thoughright? Either way great suggestions!

what's up everybody? Apparently I was sleeping when these dropped? Anyone know where I can order these in a womens size 12(I think thats the correct sizefor a mens 10)? I checked a couple sites and only saw them up to a womens size 9. Any help would be appreciated.

Good stuff guys
pimp.gif

For the home theater heads, I'm just about finished with the prepping and painting stage. I'll post some before/after shots when I get time.

Justin - How is "Operation: Patent Leather Mitigation" coming?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Sup AM fam...

Denver- thnx for the heads up brotha.... I checked the pm.

Tak- u smoke? I do... I wonder who else does.. LoL...

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Justin - How is "Operation: Patent Leather Mitigation" coming?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
....either i'm doing something wrong or this is some new form of patentpleather nike is using. i've barely been able to dull it out much less remove the shine at all. thanks for the reminder tho....i'm gonna get back at ittonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom