TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I def think its worth the wait for the Comets, even though the hot reds look nice....colorway almost makes you forget about the patent. Also by the looks ofthose Kobe 97s, Nike might be bringing back decent air units.

Mike...sticker looks dope. Did you have that made?

Those JD 95s and Lights are lookin good....price not so much.
smh.gif

Peace Fam!

JD Sports exclusives two years ago = OMG GET ME A PASSPORT AND PRIVATE JET TO FLY DIRECTLY INTO JD SPORTS FRONT WINDOW, I NEED THOSE SHOES

JD Sports exclusives now =
indifferent.gif

Those grey Lights look far better than the 95s but if they added a third color, they couldve been even better. Like maybe yellow on the plastic parts, in apseudo Maize AM90 colorway?

damn.....those SF 90's are sick....*sigh*....
smh.gif

Chris - love those curry's.....still hoping to find a wearable pair.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

JD Sports exclusives two years ago = OMG GET ME A PASSPORT AND PRIVATE JET TO FLY DIRECTLY INTO JD SPORTS FRONT WINDOW, I NEED THOSE SHOES
amen.....

....both thanks to Greg, thanks for hooking it up Fam! I owe you bro!
wink.gif

Glad to finally have the lights. The AM Light set is up to date....yet no where near complete!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

bonus.....couldn't resist
smokin.gif
wit 'em on....probably gonna be aroutine thing.

Yankees FTW!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I def think its worth the wait for the Comets, even though the hot reds look nice....colorway almost makes you forget about the patent. Also by the looks of those Kobe 97s, Nike might be bringing back decent air units.

Mike...sticker looks dope. Did you have that made?

Those JD 95s and Lights are lookin good....price not so much.
smh.gif

Peace Fam!
Yessir...I had it made at a little sticker cart at the mall. Thanks to Cris & his design, I was able to get only a couple made up.

Homegrowns, fully sick
sick.gif

On the smoking front, almost 2 years for em, never go back, smokes money does go well when buying sneaks....

No ams, cars in being blinged, wirsts broke, couch and movies all week, wore socks today.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Homegrowns, fully sick
sick.gif

On the smoking front, almost 2 years for em, never go back, smokes money does go well when buying sneaks....

No ams, cars in being blinged, wirsts broke, couch and movies all week, wore socks today.
frown.gif
Damn FAM....speedy recovery to you!

Sup, fellaz. I'm usually in the AF1 Thread but thought I might as well contribute-

(WHT/BLACK/3M) w/o the flash so you can see the details

Found these @ the Nike Outlet Vacaville (CA) for $79.99; back shelf

Cheers Tak.

Tried this *#%# on, preemptive pic, i'll be rockin these for the first time outside tomorrow, with matching *#%#. Beenon ice since i bought them.

Left handed finger typing blows
happy.gif

Love those SF's up there. They go for damn good money. Wish they were a bit bigger.

Dan-Great Bursts back there!

Brian-Glad to see those came in safely!! Stunning pair!! Now I remember why I should have just hit that BIN. LOL. Did they come in that clean or did you dosome touching up on the midsole?

TAK/Mike- You don't want any part of Bursts. Just stay on your 90 kick, and leave the Bursts to others.
***truthfully.......the LAST thing I need is someone else my size on em. LOL......but if you are off the 90's throw those Crepes and DW's my way.

Liquid- You've got a PM.

Had a busy couple days. I'll post pix tomorrow. Hope everything is lovely with everyone.

Andrew

Very Noice Justin! Those Lights look so good on

TheRealROC - Did you just pick those up? I remember getting my pair a long time ago from an outlet

old pic pre SLR days

*Forgot to mention about the smoking thing - No cig's in the last 5 years. Can't say I completely stopped smoking though
pimp.gif

whattup fam it's been a while... been kinda busy over here with work, school, and fam from the Philippines coming over

nice pickups mayhem those homegrowns are sick
pimp.gif

for today...

[recycled]
cleveland- speaking of bursts.... i got a pair that i've been looking for for a while now coming in
glasses.gif

Justin, SICK homegrowns, on my list for sure, very nice. I just wish they weren't $250-500 shoes! ugh. I need some of that mayhem magic for those.

Originally Posted by battleground03

*Forgot to mention about the smoking thing - No cig's in the last 5 years. Can't say I completely stopped smoking though
pimp.gif
me too, heh. smoked cigarettes for 10 years, gave that up cold turkey about 5 years ago, but I still have another habit that involves a lighterand organic matter and that one's been steady for more than half of my life thus far........

Andrew - they came in that clean. since I used the flash, you can't see the yellowing, of which there is a slight amount near the sole, but nothingterrible. I will touch them up eventually. yours should be getting to me today I would think. I will PM you as soon as they arrive.

BIGRED - loving those escape 2's more and more each time I see them. nice! can't wait to see what bursts you got coming in. I'll probably bepissed if they're 11-11.5, Andrew will be pissed if they are 11.5-12, haha.

oh, and I was wondering if a fam member picked these up? somebody got 'em for a pretty good price. I was tempted but had too many other things to get.

EbayOCT11_046_800x532.jpg

YO! what's good with the stickers?! how can i get my hands on some?

Sup Warren! how you been man?
been chillin my brotha. i'm still around, just lurk nowadays. throw in a post here, post there. gotta stay up to date on the new releases andall...congrats on the cam pick up, lookin' forward to the pics
glasses.gif

denverairforce wrote:

Justin, SICK homegrowns, on my list for sure, very nice. I just wish they weren't $250-500 shoes! ugh. I need some of that mayhem magic for those.

pimp.gif
me too, heh. smoked cigarettes for 10 years, gave that up cold turkey about 5 years ago, but I still have another habit that involves a lighter and organic matter and that one's been steady for more than half of my life thus far........

Andrew - they came in that clean. since I used the flash, you can't see the yellowing, of which there is a slight amount near the sole, but nothing terrible. I will touch them up eventually. yours should be getting to me today I would think. I will PM you as soon as they arrive.

BIGRED - loving those escape 2's more and more each time I see them. nice! can't wait to see what bursts you got coming in. I'll probably be pissed if they're 11-11.5, Andrew will be pissed if they are 11.5-12, haha.

oh, and I was wondering if a fam member picked these up? somebody got 'em for a pretty good price. I was tempted but had too many other things to get.

EbayOCT11_046_800x532.jpg

nah luckily for you guys they're a 10
happy.gif

not sure if they'd be considered "heat" but i've been looking out for them for quite a while.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

pimp.gif
me too, heh. smoked cigarettes for 10 years, gave that up cold turkey about 5 years ago, but I still have another habit that involves a lighter and organic matter and that one's been steady for more than half of my life thus far........
pimp.gif
I can respect that.

battleground03 wrote:
pimp.gif

..............Wow, exact same time-frame as myself, and I can't say completely as well, just when I go out drinkin' with the homies.

Good-morning/afternoon/evening Familia.

I acquired a crazy "steal" last night from the Powerwall, pics when they arrive.

Cris.

nice James! you have them delivered to work or something? I usually see that "delivered" notice and then have to wait half the day. the "I havesneakers at home waiting for me on the porch" excuse doesn't seem to work at getting me out of work early for the day...

^ some pairs i do some i don't, depends on if anyone will be home.....but they got delivered at home, so thats what I did for lunch
happy.gif

Thanks for the love Fam!

James - sick man....glad u finally got ur hands on a pair.
Denver - i know what u mean Fam.....f it weren't for Greg hooking it up, that would have been a one pair pickuppost. lol
Cris - powerwalls?.....hmm.....gotta be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quite a few
smokin.gif
in the fam....
happy.gif

the "I have sneakers at home waiting for me on the porch" excuse doesn't seem to work at getting me out of work early for the day...
roll.gif
.............at my job...they all know the deal. ican't walk anywhere in my office with any kind of box....cause no matter the size, it's always a pair of sneakers in everyone's eyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom