TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ahhh' those are Dope. I came across them one time for $450 and had no idea wth they were......thought they were fake and by the time I found out theywere legit....I got sniped on LOL

180422742896 on that overseas auction site. some other goods in various small sizes.

Andrew- Ill keep that in mind for the next time I NEED cash assistance
laugh.gif

Andrew -
pimp.gif
you already know, "USA" bursts!

Justin - haha yeah I planned to make urawas too, lol. those were going to be my first two pairs if the options work out right... and I was laughing readingyour reply about bidding up stuff on eBay, couldn't agree more. I have practiced my discretion in those situations quite a bit and I now feel like I trulyknow when to say when. holding back at the end of an auction feels like:

stains.jpg

but there's nothing worse than over paying for something just because you were in the moment, haha.

Thanks Mike!!

Busted those out for you Brian! Enjoy your new pair. They're hella clean!

Cris- Those are dope!! Best of luck with the sale.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Im thinking about coppin some AM1's.

Are they comfortable? (I stand up all day)

metro FTL.
There are more comfortable Air Maxes than Air Max 1s, imo.

Im thinking about coppin some AM1's.

Are they comfortable? (I stand up all day)

metro FTL.

Any FAM with a major stack of 1's care too answer this question? I personally like the feel to the older releases than the new crap. But then again Iprefer the 90's just for the fact Im more acustom to them .

Word, not that great in the forefoot, these latest don't seem as hard as the old ones though so give them a go.

Ridiculous Escape IIs 2 pages back, the best 90s ever i think......maybe.

What's with those Footscapes???

Originally Posted by denverairforce
laugh.gif
......that dog with the eyes ALWAYS get's me
roll.gif

IMO the AM1's are comfortable for casual wear, but for extended hours standing up? not a good look, i wouldn't make those my go to shoes in thatsituation.

i don't even think i'd suggest the new 95's just because they are so stiff. some nike free's, lunars, etc might be a better choice. my5.0's are comffyyyyyyy!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by denverairforce
laugh.gif
......that dog with the eyes ALWAYS get's me
roll.gif

IMO the AM1's are comfortable for casual wear, but for extended hours standing up? not a good look, i wouldn't make those my go to shoes in that situation.

i don't even think i'd suggest the new 95's just because they are so stiff. some nike free's, lunars, etc might be a better choice. my 5.0's are comffyyyyyyy!
tongue.gif
LunarTrainers are the BEST for long periods on your feet, for sure. I concur.

Originally Posted by tak

180422742896 on that overseas auction site. some other goods in various small sizes.
those look familiar!
laugh.gif

dope lemonades Cris! i'll probably never own those OR homegrowns! too much!
tired.gif

good lookin to yall who answered my q.

im not lookin for a walking shoe or anything like that.

I just like the AM1 and was lookin for somethin casual with more comfort than other casual shoes.

I think it has a lot to do with how wide your forefoot is too though. I have wide feet and some runners that are narrow in the toe area can end up hurtingafter a while (am1's are narrow). they can be comfortable enough for standing around, but I might suggest going a half size up to make sure. i woulddefinitely recommend trying them on yourself if possible before pulling any triggers. I think air max 90s are more comfortable than 1's. just myopinion/experience.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by tak

those look familiar!
laugh.gif

dope lemonades Cris! i'll probably never own those OR homegrowns! too much!
tired.gif
If thats all you......good stuff there FAM
smokin.gif
Wish a few ofthose were my size
devil.gif

I just like the AM1 and was lookin for somethin casual with more comfort than other casual shoes.
Get LunarTrainers.

haven't had a pair of air maxes in a while since i sold all of mine ( i miss my python 90s, which were my first pair)...

i know everybody has these..just came in the mail today..ds
3e426d517e00a6557ff3a519f767adc9aa2097f5.pjpg

imo, am1's are comfy...

i've logged alot of time and miles. been running in this pair since '05 release

they've survived 3 washing machine cycles too!

all i pretty much wear is air max 1's on a daily basis, i have some 90's and some lights, and some 95's, but my go to shoe for comfort is an oldermodel am1

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Quick question is it safe to wear Comets 95 or are they bound to crack....???

What year are these Comets from? There are several versions, with the most recent being a release from 2003/2004

Originally Posted by briannnnn

What year are these Comets from? There are several versions, with the most recent being a release from 2003/2004

anything pre 2001?? will crack? correct me if(i think i am) wrong

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by briannnnn

anything pre 2001?? will crack? correct me if(i think i am) wrong
Pretty much...I wish I can say more definitively that AM95s made in China (a large number of them from 1998-2000 were) will more likely fallapart.

My AM95 SLs (late 2001 or early 2002 release) are still holding up. They were made in Vietnam so I don't know if I'll be okay...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom