TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ how did I know you were going to say something like that
laugh.gif

I think the 95s really depend on what condition they are....if DS they will crack, pretty much for sure.

If they have been worn off and on throughout the years and are still intact you should be pretty safe on wearing them.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]

I wonder if I should wear my "Yankee" AM95s again on Thursday...

Why can't Nike make an 87 in the same colorway as those safaris?

Now those would be a future classic......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif
QFT.

nerd.gif
Now that I have these, I need to find another pair........I would liketo find a pair of the "Viotech" Air Max 1's, 10.5-11, anybody that could point me in the right direction; for a fairly good price, would be muchappreciated!!
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

d@mn fam! pg. 1200!
pimp.gif

dope safari's neukicks. i just missed out on a pair yesterday but they were kinda beat, so im not too upset

kvn: nice shot of the '09's. i'm sleepin so hard on 'em. haven't picked up a pr yet
frown.gif

curry curry

i just got some id and got an email saying they began manufacturing on my pair. how long does it typically take until they ship them out?

Originally Posted by nrg1604

i just got some id and got an email saying they began manufacturing on my pair. how long does it typically take until they ship them out?
A good 3-5 weeks. What'cha have coming?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Warren - Nice to see you posting again fam

neukicks - Safari's look clean. It's funny you metioned Viotechs coz I feel that these two pairs come hand in hand.
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

^ they WERE mine......the END is near!!!

Hey Laune! Ever since we met we've talked about our love for shoes and hopefully one day be satisfied with what we have. It's funnycoz we always end it with "It's never ending"
laugh.gif

Well as I see it this becoming real on you end
eek.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
I don't know when I'll be done but I for sure want to down size a bit.

Which got me thinking and let me ask the fam. I'm sure all of us have thought about "leaving the game" (a phrase I hate) or down sizing ourcollection. I even read/heard and experienced letting go of 5-6 pairs just to obtain a grail. It might be a matter of space, financial situations, sick ofnewer releases or whatever it is. If you were to only to keep 7 pairs in you collection
(I say 7 coz I figured a pair a day for a week
ohwell.gif
) which would they be?Think of it as the only pairs you will keep and the rest you need to sell or get rid off.
Tonight I go through my stuff and post some pictures.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Brian, I was actually referring to neukicks comment on the previous page about 87s being the best/most comfortable (we all know which AM heprefers), but some how my comment got delayed before posting.
anyhow, I will keep your assessment of 95s in mind though as I'm on the hunt. I'm not a big fan of newer 95s due to the uncomfortable midsole soI'm always on the look out for older releases, but I'm also weary of the cracking issue. you info is always appreciated.

*edit
just saw these pop up. these maxims keep getting weirder..
nike-air-maxim-1-torch-black-yellow-01.jpg

this is NOT a livestrong according to link

Originally Posted by battleground03

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Warren - Nice to see you posting again fam

neukicks - Safari's look clean. It's funny you metioned Viotechs coz I feel that these two pairs come hand in hand.
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

^ they WERE mine......the END is near!!!

Hey Laune! Ever since we met we've talked about our love for shoes and hopefully one day be satisfied with what we have. It's funny coz we always end it with "It's never ending"
laugh.gif

Well as I see it this becoming real on you end
eek.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
I don't know when I'll be done but I for sure want to down size a bit.

Which got me thinking and let me ask the fam. I'm sure all of us have thought about "leaving the game" (a phrase I hate) or down sizing our collection. I even read/heard and experienced letting go of 5-6 pairs just to obtain a grail. It might be a matter of space, financial situations, sick of newer releases or whatever it is. If you were to only to keep 7 pairs in you collection
(I say 7 coz I figured a pair a day for a week
ohwell.gif
) which would they be? Think of it as the only pairs you will keep and the rest you need to sell or get rid off.
Tonight I go through my stuff and post some pictures.

Sup C! Yea, it's TRUE! Of course, there are some I probably will never part with (I'll answer your
question), but 200+ pairs are just becoming harder and harder to maintain, especially for me! I'm
sure there are PLENTY of other things I could do with the money right now rather than stack up
on shoes I barely wear. #1 I need my OWN place!
embarassed.gif

As for the 7 kicks, TOUGH one! hmmm....are they all AMs? I can't even get into Jordans/other Nikes
laugh.gif

1. Amsterdams/Kid Robots
laugh.gif

2. Urawas
3. DQM 90s
4. Infared 90s
5. HOA AM87s
6. Stash BWs
7. Teal AM Lights

So does that mean I have to sell everything else?
nerd.gif
They are plenty ofhonorable mentions!
laugh.gif

^ LOL. I remember that game. Lebron with the game winner though.

But yeah, does anyone else dislike the flywire material on the AMs. Don't really like it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Why can't Nike make an 87 in the same colorway as those safaris?

nerd.gif

roll.gif
You guys got some jokes.... for dayzzz...

but for real...
these are 2015 classics
376446382.jpg

are we choosing 7 in our current collection, or 7 to have if we had to dwindle it down and sell the rest??
i know i am making this tougher then it should be haha

for me i these three would be there regardless and i own them so

1) stash 95's
2) drury am1's
3) neon am95's

Originally Posted by neukicks

^seriously? What will make them a classic? I'm just curious as to why you say that.....
15 yrs + will make them a classic ... Yeah we all like a good laugh in here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

^seriously? What will make them a classic? I'm just curious as to why you say that.....

i don't even wanna know what that midsole will look like in 15 years
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom