TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by likuidmental

Mike/Tak - do u know anybody who has those am90 crepes size 10-11? Hit me up!
IDK anybody rite now, but Ill keep a lookout
nerd.gif

First time i'd seen those AM 1 Crepes...........real nice

Those orange peel 95s.....amazing

And those Spiridons.....outstanding

This is why i love coming in here so much

Nice stuff last few pages.

Denver - very nice collection man
pimp.gif

Dan - those orange peels are amazing, I've got some 95 retros from '98 I'm still rocking so hopefully they'll hold up for you

Battleground - nice pic, even nicer spiridons
pimp.gif

Just when I thought I didnt have any AM's I could wear for the rainy season.......I decided these square toes will do just fine.

Modzz- Thanks for looking out
nerd.gif

Rap And Sneakz - Those Bursts are a thing of beauty.
Dan - The Orange Peels turned out to be an amazing pickup. They look pretty much DS
happy.gif

Off sick from work today
sick.gif
:
2q36sft.jpg

'99 retros to pop to the corner shop for some chili sauce. Hoping to sweat away my cold.

^ No worries Bruddah, was that enough??? Haha.

Got my 12-24 today, can't wait until I get home....how's the 40D so far?

Cris.

sup fam....just passing through. i hope everyone is well! i'm looking to get rid of some kicks [sz7-8]!
hit me up if you wear that size and are interested in some cheap kicks....peace!!

^ Hello Laune.......so I'm going to take a guess and your KR's are not part of that offer, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by battleground03

^Look like LA. You were down right?

Cris - Thanks for the stickers fam!

Jeeez the mid soles on thise 90's look like crap
sick.gif

long beach, was up in LA yesterday

^^you still out here? Looks like rain today lol. At least you got a taste of some nice Cali weather.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^you still out here? Looks like rain today lol. At least you got a taste of some nice Cali weather.

yea man still here, its really nice down here, no rain yet...sadly though i leave at 9:30 tonight.

leaving cali is always sad for me. takes me like a week to stop trying to figure out ways to quit my job, sell my place and move there, lol.

Thanks again Cris and yes it's enough
laugh.gif
. Patrick told me aboutthe 12-24, can't wait to see some shots. Still getting used to the 40d
I also sent you a link for some 360's to match your jacket

Edge - the lens is a Tamron 28-75

We should plan a So Cal or Nor Cal AM Fam summit newxt summer

^ Word.....for some reason, my Tammy 28-75 works better on my T1i.

Ooooh, a Nor/Socal Summit would sound nice, I'd have to find a sitter for 2 kids now though, haha, or bing my Daughter so the Fam can finally meet Bri-Bri.

Cris.

sup AM Fam...

these for me today... i saw the midsole restoration a few pages back... nice job. inspired me to do the same on mine. what kind of paint was used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom