TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian (Denver) - you get my vote! your contribution to this thread is appreciated
pimp.gif

A lot of quality kicks being posted. Keep it fam

Wore these to the Maxwell concert with the wife.
4021676504_b2de6a7ff1.jpg

Man....Girls go crazy for this dude, I was like
eek.gif
as if he was wearingsome Crepe's or something
roll.gif

Wore these today. I'm really diggin thise shoe
4020913961_4837d8f100_o.jpg

Peace

Such a beautiful shoe!!!

I had a house-warming party last Sunday, and wore my Crepe Bursts.
Man, sware to God, I got over a dozen compliments....every single one of them from a female.

somethin about em.......

I need the 90's, and AM1s.

Sup Chris!!! Here's another Crepe from my Bucket to complete Justin's set.

BTW, Denver, you also got my vote!!! With all your contributions I also thought that you were already part of the FAM!!!
happy.gif

Brian (Denver).....pretty much on every, if not, a good majority, you have a reply on a page and you've been contributing a lot. You also have a coolcollection going on there, nice Bursts, with that said, you get my "Stamp Of Approval", just wait for at least 1 of the 2 left over for the"OK."

For today:

Cris.

Cant take them off your feet anymore huh Cris? Man if I ever find a DS pair my size it's mine!!! Those things are so
pimp.gif
congrats on those Cris for themillionth time
laugh.gif

Haha..Cris is about to turn those into beaters in like a month how much he's wearing em. At least he's getting his moneys worth right.

Justin clean pics up there....looks like you're getting pretty good with that new cam.

Denver - Nice collection. You get your stamp from me!
Chris - I broke out those BWs for the first time yesterday. Midsole held up nicely: so much better than the most recent Persians.
Justin - Those 98s... man!

I need some Crepes in my life too
pimp.gif

Brian, as I wrote in the PM, you've got my vote.
Also I promised to throw these OG Bursts from '95 on for you.
2czq9lt.jpg

Lovely stuff on the last page. Lime 90s, Varsity Red 95s, Neon 95s, 98s, OG retro BWs...
The hemps and wow at finally seeing Cris rocking his Amsterdams! Hope they were worth the wait.

Cris- thank you, and glad to see those amsterdams on your feet!

Oli - those bursts are incredible and thanks for the kind welcome! the color fading bubble gets me every time. the color placement on this shoe is justexcellent all around, everything accented perfectly.

Justin - like I said last time you posted them, love those 98's. and the "lady killer" crepes are growing on me more and more. I wasn'tfeeling the burlap before but I'm starting to get over it.

also, the solido rudos are really nice quality, great leather, and the shape is good on them. I feel like they were largely overlooked when they came out. theyare a good "winter" am (for those of us who experience winter, lol). by the way, it was snowing last weekend, it's going to be 80 here today. andthis is kinda normal. this city has crazy weather patterns.

El Bro - clean '05 varsity red 95s!

BG (Chris) - very nice 90s, perfect color blocking. I think I've asked about those before, but I forget, what's the info on 'em?

thanks again all, so am I official now?

Yep, I think you're official, esp with Cris and Oli giving you the ok.

LOL I just imagined you posing for pictures on a podium with Cris as he gives you a Team AM Fam t-shirt
roll.gif

And
laugh.gif
at you people with the Crepes...don't have those but my Mr. Fantastic AM90s always seem to get more compliments than my other shoes.

Denver - you've got my stamp, u already know from the pm.
pimp.gif
i think i'm gonna go ahead and try to snag those solido rudos in the future,definitely need more winter am's to make it as far into the cold as i can. it started snowing out here during the yankee game yesterday, turned to rainquick tho. time to dig out the non-am's...
tired.gif

Shaun - thanks bro...i'm practicing a lot, should be taking more shots of shoes but i find myself using my cats alot more (they gotta earn their keep around here somehow)
Dan - thanks....both you and chris just sold me on the black/redBW's....glad to hear the paint is holding up.
Drew - same here....i need both the crepe 87's and 90's......patiently waiting for mike to get tired of his...
tongue.gif

Cris - get your time/money's worth on those!!
pimp.gif

Oli - looking at those bursts.....make me feel like:

*Justin wants some OG bursts with the amazing air unit......but nike won't let him*

Mayhem - awesome 98's... im slightly jealous that I dont have the C/W... yet
laugh.gif

R&S - so dope
pimp.gif

Just cause someone is patiently waiting..
nerd.gif

If I can find a DS pair of them sexy Crepe Bursts in a size 12, I just might trim the waiting time for Justin on these
laugh.gif

Good Stuff FAM...Nice to see you Oli coming through to torture us with them OG's.

If its Official? Id would also like to Welcome DENVERAIRFORCE to TAF
happy.gif

^^^hahaha.....

Denver....welcome to the Fam!

Edit....size 11.5ers...

Air Burst 2s white/green with gum sole (with colorfade air unit), and some Triax similar to the ones posted few pages back, but white/black/red in buy/sell.

Edit #2 lol

size 12 Purple, looks like Maroon Air Stabs $30 shipped in buy/sell.

Hit me up for links...Fam or contributiong non-Fam only! Lurkers look for yourself......

lol brian, i just save the funny $#!t i come across. some i make as well. i need to learn how to make .gifs tho

Mike....
smh.gif
frown.gif

.....first the yankee game.....now the giants vs. saints got me
mad.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

edit....anyone else get a pm trying to sell u "discounted jordan, nike, etc shoes" out of china?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Brian, as I wrote in the PM, you've got my vote.
Also I promised to throw these OG Bursts from '95 on for you.
2czq9lt.jpg
I'm sorry.....I had to quote this. Simply stunning!!! That right there is why I fell in love with this model growing up. Thanks so much forposting that. A nice reminder.

Mike- That's hilarious. I'll keep my eye out for some crepe bursts for ya. Keep me in mind if you come across any 1's or 90's.....not alreadyclaimed.

Those OG Bursts really are something else.

New pick-up. '99 Orange Peel 95s, not-DS so I'm hoping the midsole holds up:

4022996971_e5fb2ce317_o.jpg

And broke these out again today:

4022997765_cdbb979bb9_o.jpg

Enjoy what remains of the weekend Fam!

dope 95s Dan, hope they hold up for you. Those BWs are nice too...Im just iffy on picking up any recent BWs because of the mid-soles
ohwell.gif

got these the other day...just got around to snapping a pic.
2mfx0ko.jpg

thanks for the stickers Greg!

peace Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom