TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAM!

Justin: love the lights....the set is almost complete
happy.gif

I have been after these for a while, just didn't want the retail tag...patience pays
4016987213_ac87c3a5e0_o.jpg

Had to throw them on for the dreary day to drop a package at the post office
smokin.gif

4016987309_69b2dfb28a_o.jpg

sup fam,
haven't been in here for a long while, but I seen these online.
One of the few future AM releases that really catch my attention, releasing summer '10.
I love 180's
pimp.gif

10netc7.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

Justin: love the lights....the set is almost complete
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....just a few more to go....
devil.gif

....dope flywires too...i love the colorway i just can't get with the one piece upper for some reason.....not saying that i wouldn't buy them if theywere a great deal tho
tongue.gif

Larrivee -
laugh.gif
i was thinking thesame thing, the ST's Jibby posted have that suns colorway
pimp.gif

Thanks to all for the cleaning advice. I'll give them a going over with a sponge this weekend, and get hold of some Jason Markk too.

That's another clean pair of 180's lined up for next year. Great to see the 180 getting some love. Now all we need is for them follow the 87 onto iD.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

s_dubl, super clean bursts!

Cleveland, I'm the guilty party
embarassed.gif
. those bursts are one of my grails. bursts are my favorite shoe and usa is my favorite colorway, so I had to get them. in fact, since you posted your pair when you applied to the fam, I have not seen a pair for sale anywhere, in any size. funny thing is, you and I were not the only two in here eyeing those
nerd.gif
. and those red ones like s_dubl just posted, I was thinking of getting those but they were bidsniped in the closing seconds up to $80 plus shipping. not a bad price, but they were used, no box, and half size bigger than my true size. they aren't as rare as the usa's (that's just what I call 'em), so I passed in hopes that i will find an 11 in DS for a similar price one day.

larrivee, I love home theater projects. I own a condo now so I don't really have a place to set my stuff up, but when I buy a house I am definitely going to wire up a slick system. I have a projector (just need to replace the bulb) and I will get a 7.1 system and wire through the walls/ceiling and all that. can't wait. I'm interested to see what you're doing.

That's hilarious. Ya, I was watching the white/red ones, and was going to pick em up to have another pair if they stayed a bit lower than they ended upat. The "USA's" though, I figured with 4 days left and no bids I had some time. Oh well, rather them go to someone who had been looking anddidn't have a few pairs already. ENJOY them!! They look super clean!

Please post pix of your home theatre install. My project for the winter is to finish my basement as a theatre. My speakers and such are sitting in a boxwaiting. I've got to run all the electrical and wire first, which I'm going to need some advice on. I'm going to recess cubes / boxes in thewall, along both sides, while we're building it out, with spot / pin-lights. Not telling my wife they're going to be for shoes. LOL. They'll beadaptable to display movie memorabilia or other crap as well, for when we sell.

Great stuff these last few pages. Love those grey flywire things up there. They'd be fitting for Cleveland weather today.

Flintgrey: Hope you can make it! It will be a blast, and I'm sure Kev told ya, there's a home CAVS game the night before.
Cory made it up last-time. Where's he been hiding?

^^not sure, but I think the BWs are old (or at least I think I've seen pics of em before), haven't seen the STs yet.

I'm holding off on STs until I see how the mid-sole holds up after at least 5-10 wears. Hopefully while I'm waiting they'll do some price drops.

Good to see the 180s are going to get some attention next year. Hopefully I can snag a few pairs on the cheap.

s_dubl - after seeing the piss yellow faux-suede on the white ST's at niketown, I'm discouraged from buying any of them that are predominantly white

Cleveland - haha for sure I will DEFINITELY sport those with pride!

as far as your wiring, are you working in an unfinished space (i.e. no drywall yet)? I'm no electrician by any means, but I found some good info in thisthread (via google): http://www.diychatroom.com/f12/wiring-unfinished-room-surround-sound-12103/

Originally Posted by denverairforce

s_dubl - after seeing the piss yellow faux-suede on the white ST's at niketown, I'm discouraged from buying any of them that are predominantly white

Cleveland - haha for sure I will DEFINITELY sport those with pride!

as far as your wiring, are you working in an unfinished space (i.e. no drywall yet)? I'm no electrician by any means, but I found some good info in this thread (via google): http://www.diychatroom.com/f12/wiring-unfinished-room-surround-sound-12103/

Thanks. I will check that out. I'm no electrician either, and have a friend who happens to be and is going to help me out. I'm more concerned withrunning enough power, and inputs / outputs for future expansion to the right places. It will be a learning experience, but I'm sure it will turn outnicely since I'm in no hurry. I'm going to start with a 7.1 set-up with dual subs, projector, and blu-ray, but with the way technology is by the timei finish it there may be some other new "HDMI" type connection that's become standard. That's my concern, but more so paranoia.

Ya, the bassement is bare so I get to start from scratch, and will just have to leave room to adapt / run new lines when needed.

Those 180s look pretty good, also those orange black BWs aren't bad either. Anyone know if JD will ever start shipping out of the UK?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Briannnnnn, I'm on the pinstripes bandwagon since my Cubs don't know how to play baseball anymore. Yankee fiited on my dome right now - go Yanks!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All these Mets fans I know are rooting for the Angels.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I know you're in here!!!
embarassed.gif
Who was it thistime?!?!?!?!?!

Lost out on the grey Bursts s_dubl mentioned in the buy/sell forum.

Who was it? Which one of ya this time?
mad.gif

Speaking of ams in the buy / sell does no one here really want my TNs? Seriously? Tough crowd y'all!

Loving those 180s and those STs, first pair of those i've seen that i would splurge the cash on at JD.....

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I know you're in here!!!
embarassed.gif
Who was it this time?!?!?!?!?!

Lost out on the grey Bursts s_dubl mentioned in the buy/sell forum.

Who was it? Which one of ya this time?
mad.gif
Don't look at me...
laugh.gif

Gonna stay away from eBay for a bit. Gotta stack up the cash as the paycheck came in today.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom