TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

Damn Andrew.....calm down buddy lol

It wasn't me..
I'm cool Mike. Not mad........just very sad.
tired.gif
Theywere my ideal size too.

Wish it had been you. Then I would have stepped it up on offering for those DW 90's and worked a package deal. LOL.
laugh.gif

Denver......I know you're the culprit. Fess up.

Uh oh.....lol.

Damn I only PMd 2 people about those Bursts and so far only one is disappointed......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Uh oh.....lol.

Damn I only PMd 2 people about those Bursts and so far only one is disappointed......
ohwell.gif

Yup. I'm guessing I know who else you PM'd. I hit the seller up within 5 min of getting your message on my phone. Guess someone else was quicker.

Honestly, the generosity, consideration, and good-looks the FAM shows never fails to amaze me. Good people around here. Seriously! Thank you all! Thisgroup of people is what the shoe thing is really lacking.

And, s dubl, next time please PM me first!!
laugh.gif

Well Drew....its good the know there's good people on here.

Post pics when you get em.
smokin.gif

FAM!

I'm packing it in...I may be able to post sometime in between now and next weekend. Ciao!
viva l'espagne!!
smokin.gif

ok teAMfam, my application:

name: Brian (you can call me denver if needed since there's already a Brian in here)
favorite sneaker model: Air Burst (and I'm seriously lacking them)
favorite sneaker colorway: USA (navy/red/white/gold)
size 11 in AM's (
nerd.gif
)

I've been following this thread for hundreds of pages now, and have been inspired and amazed at many of the pairs I've seen posted here in the last 18months or so. my sneaker buying efforts have recently become almost exclusively focused on the Air Max (and its closest relatives). I'm all about a gooddeal and I'm known to pull a trigger quick when I find one (just ask Cleveland222
wink.gif
). while I've been into running sneakers for a while, I didn't grow upwith nice, name brand sneakers. like many of you, it was not something my folks could afford. as an adult, I'm playing catch up, and having lots of fununcovering parts of the past I didn't know about growing up. I love finding obscure releases, and I love learning about the history and evolution of thesesneakers. no other line of sneakers combines comfort and design quite like the Air Max. that said, here is my humble start to a collection. I don't havea lot of the more popular/sought after releases, I just buy what I like and what I can find for a good price. pardon the quality of the pictures, I hate usingflash and my point and shoot looks a little grainy without it.

bursts:

90s:

(thanks doki75!)

beaters:

87s:

(thanks Andrew!)

beaters:

95s:

these started to crumble, saving them for a possible sole swap with chili retros one day:

tailwind:

(thanks James!)

the rest:

sorry for the long post, let me know what's good!

Denver- All is good.
Like some of the FAM told me when I applied..."I thought you were already FAM?" Great stuff you have there, I really could use all of those in asize 12 and that pair of Redwood 90's
devil.gif
makes me cringe! You have my"VOTE"
smokin.gif

-TAK

taK- i need a few more pairs to put in for an application I hope I can get your vote

denver- those first two 90s up top are
pimp.gif
something about that color that is just fire!

Wow, have I missed some stuff or what?!? Its gonna take me a year to go through all the pages I missed!

Just wanted to say whatsup FAM. Graduated with my two year degree from school and got a job that's kept me busy busy over the last seven weeks, hince myM.I.A. from niketalk. Hope everyone is good, and I hope to get back to regular posting soon. Unfortunately niketalk is blocked at work FTL!

Stay up Fam.

Brian (Denver)...to be honest, with your contributions, and what you did last night you'da got my vote anyway. It helps you have some dope Bursts and otherAMs.

You def get my vote.

Edit...Corwin, congrats on your degree and future! Stay up...check in from time to time man lol.

Dallas- can't wait to see what you have.

Cor'- Good to see you stopping in to say hi. Congrats on your degree too!

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Wow, have I missed some stuff or what?!? Its gonna take me a year to go through all the pages I missed!

Just wanted to say whatsup FAM. Graduated with my two year degree from school and got a job that's kept me busy busy over the last seven weeks, hince my M.I.A. from niketalk. Hope everyone is good, and I hope to get back to regular posting soon. Unfortunately niketalk is blocked at work FTL!

Stay up Fam.
Cory- Good to see ya back around Sir. Hit Kevin or myself up when you get a chance. Cleveland's Got Sole II is April 10th of next year, andwe're booking tables for anyone who can come up and display. Congrats on graduating and the new job! Hope all else is well your way!

Brian- You've most definately got my vote! You've got some beautiful Bursts I haven't been able to come across quite yet. Your collection mostdefinately isn't lacking in quality! Every pair is hella clean as well. Love the cork AM1's, all the Bursts, the Tailwinds, and the white/black/blue90's. Very nice!! As said, thought you were FAM already. Cris- this guys is as official as they come, and will always help anyone anyway he can; thedefinition of TeamAMFam.

Denver gets my vote too. Love the Bursts.

Sorry to hear your black/comet red 95s are starting to crumble. I actually wanted those shoes several months ago but changed my mind.

Corwin, I guess we can both form a subsidiary of the AM FAM as we both have started working recently. My co-workers have noticed my variety in sneakers
pimp.gif

denver!!!! you got my vote sir! sick stuff, love the bursts and your 95s are making me jealous.
hope everyone is having a good weekend!
these finally came in...

That pic of the Lime 90s really shows off the older/more comfortable Nike Air pretty well.

Did those 90s ever show up in Foot Lockers? I don't think I ever saw any of them until I started posting on NT a few years ago haha

thanks for all the support and votes so far guys!

sweet lime am90s jibby. they look great.

so I bought those chicago am90s at the local nike outlet last winter for $25 or so. I don't really like them all that much (the leather is awful), wasthinking of customizing them to look like this:

20035b9ee5064599c2e4adb8af6683c76f92109.jpg

I was actually thinking of doing the rim around the bubble white or white with a little red stripe around the edge. not sure if i'll even go through withit. thoughts?

Finally Found them, Thanks to Napsize. DS in my size. I didnt think twice when I saw them on Napsize, I emailed them to make sure they were 05's and whenthey confirmed, they were purchased right away.

Now if I can just find the Orange Blazes in a Sz. 10 from early 2000 or even mid 2000 I would be happy. I believe they made them twice right? The pairs withthe white midsoles and orange accents.

Anyone who's looking for USA AM1's: 120480700200
Size 10.5

And, anyone looking for Crepe AM1's: 190341026728
Size 10

Infrared 90's / mislabeled, so they may go cheap: 350264498931
Size 9.5

bored as hell at work tonight. hope my e-bay rumaging helps someone out.

Originally Posted by tak

Denver- All is good.
Like some of the FAM told me when I applied...
"I thought you were already FAM?" Great stuff you have there, I really could use all of those in a size 12 and that pair of Redwood 90's
devil.gif
makes me cringe! You have my "VOTE"
smokin.gif

-TAK
Ya, same here, my vote's in dude congrats.

Today:

Sup Fam! hope everyones having a good one...

El bro - '05 chili's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jibby - Hot limes...clean as $#1t
pimp.gif

Denver - always wanted a pair of those solido rudos
James - nice....stuck out here in the northeast chill
frown.gif

Greg - be safe and have a good trip fam....thanks again!
pimp.gif

can only get away with mesh for a few more weekends (i hope), you're very right Ron...it got cold QUICK. So brokeout a grail for tonight to get drunk at a friends house, beer pong "tournament" supposedly.....tomorrow i'm gonna be
sick.gif
as $#!t watching football (don't even think about it V
nerd.gif
)
roll.gif

letting go of the backup via trade....
frown.gif

peace fam!

Sup Fam,

I'm getting used to the Miami heat but i love the latin flavor of that city.

Here we go for one of my grail and for cheap on top of it 230386834827 i'll post some pics when i get them.

Denver got my vote but i also thought that you were alreday part of the Fam.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom