TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwdanklefs wrote:
But these came in today... Thanks for the heads up Justin...
no problem!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.....#7 coming soon from another fam member?
nerd.gif

Steve -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Neu - Nice pickup on the huf's
Mike - beautiful girl!! god bless bro!
Corey - nice pic n HOA's
Laune - amazing.....the dave whites are superb! very nice selection!
Brick - nice shot of the royal lights
Edge - nice pic with the baby's feet and the 90's....very beautiful bro!
Karl - dope OG's....thanks for sharing the info. would that "h red" in the color description mean"hot red"??!

forgot to bring my camera home on friday.....so no pics of the maxes i wore during the beautiful weather in nyc this past weekend....but it was drury currents,atmos 87's & 95's, beater lime 90's, and maize 98's.

today for half day of work w/ the TEAMFAM tee
pimp.gif
edit* new ashless version
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Dope stuff on this page:

Brick: Nice shots of those lights
Mayhem: Atmos 95's - very nice
Karl - OG Infra 90's - Insane pickup. Congrats

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Not my big surprise, gotta wait until tomorrow evening for that one...

But these came in today... Thanks for the heads up Justin...

Nice Hufs Neu...

Edit: Does this make like #6 of atmos 95s picked up this week??? lol

how much do these go for?

i know this should be in the other thread but I need some help if these are legit.

looks legit to me but I would like some other opinions, thanks in advance.

mailf.jpg

mail2t.jpg

mail1d.jpg

64231jpg.jpg

All of these Atmos 95s are just hurtful. A 7th pair from a fam member you say?!?!
wink.gif

NRG55 - those pool's appear to be legit. Production date and sizing difference can both be attributed to being womens and late 90's models. Iwould like to see a good side profile shot of the shoe before I give my "official" thumbs up. Those internet angles make it hard to judge the visualtest. Box tag would help as well...

I've checked this thread pretty often for 2+ years now...thought I'd share 2 pairs of shoes I got in the mail today that I never expected to ever own:
aaaaar.jpg

Got the lights for $70 and the hot limes for $120, pretty happy I finally found JDs in my price range.

Wish I had a steady income to get more, but my collection is growing slowly!
dsc01658.jpg

keep posting good stuff
pimp.gif

those drurys are killin' me.

missed out when they dropped here.

tried to squeeze a 10.5 but it wasn't happening.
laugh.gif

Just noticed that the womens persian bw's are available from purchaze. They look
pimp.gif
Anyone know where else they will be releasing because that store is so expensive?!

I bought those drurys 2 years ago when they were all over ebay for $120-150...ridiculous how much the price has gone up now. Totally worth it though, 2 yearsof consistent wearing and there are barely any creases in the toebox. Starting to get small cracks on the 3M though
frown.gif

the day i broke my infrareds out, i got a stain from i really have no idea how/where.

weeks later, since i'm having a day off work, i decided to try and clean them up... the jason markk was a gift so i thought why not?

pop.pop; followed instructions. now they look a lot less annoying:

3482290503_d4c96079da.jpg

3482290047_41dcc760be.jpg

some new big windows that are slated to release...

white-violet wmns (to be released soon):

white-black-neon (slated for 2010):

pics not mine.

mmmmmmmmm horrible leather on those white/neons.

lol how is the paint already chipping on that white/violet pair? check out that smudge by the air unit in one of the pics...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

The declining amount of quality control and effort at Nike is disappointing. I'm not going to pay higher prices for shoes that will look they've gonethrough three months of sandstorms in just two wears.

briannn: you're right, there is a paint chip below the air bubble. i spotted it before i put these pics up; i was just as appalled as you with the quality.samples, and already broken before they hit stores.

sick.gif

Heads up for any of you small-feeted folk:

There's a pair of DS size 7.5 Safety Orange Air Bursts up on the Bay cheap, ending in about 8 hours.

I don't think I'll ever find my size.

KARL- Stunning AM90's up there. All the OG packaging too. Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom