TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Famlay?

Great stuff lately, been rocking the flip flops this weekend so no maxes for me...

Cris1: check your mail brother!

nice stuff as always AM FAM. neukicks, i love those 1s. been looking for those and grapes in my size w/ no luck

today...
3477294469_bc7140b086.jpg

JD lights are killing me.

maybe i should have applied to the london school of economics about 10 years ago.. then again, had i pursued that career, i wouldn't have time for kicks.

is it just me or do stashes look better with a bit of wear on them?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Whatsup AM fam.
All these atmos 95s make me really wish I could find a DS sz 8 pair for a decent price.

Anyway,

Scooped these the other day from my Footlocker connect during the employee appreciation sale.

Next up, my TAF tee payment, and hopefully some infrared 90's that Ive had my eye on...
great pick up, for some reason i think i can get them down the road for under 80$....which is why i held off....some day, patience...patience...

What's good everyone!!!

I received a few payments so far, probably enough to get the blanks already, so let's keep'em coming Fam so I can get the ball rollin'.

The link again:

TEAM AM FAM INFRARED TEES

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

^i just read your sig, WHY XL???? i have seattle and HI, would love or and LV......i wonder how much i can shrink em....

Most of the people in this thread have extremely good taste and post shoes that make me wonder why I didn't buy them.

Sup Fam, been mad busy with school but I see that we never slow down as usual.
pimp.gif

Cris- Shirt money will be sent by the end of the week.

For me today, at the ballpark. HOA's are pretty much my every Reds game shoe.

Peace FAM!

are the reds any good anymore? i lived in cincy from '83-'89, but haven't watched baseball since 1990.
smokin.gif

the sad thing is half the folks on here weren't even alive back then.
laugh.gif

and on an air max note, air max lights are growing on me.. oh no.

Howz It everyone?
I put on my sneaks this morning while my baby was watching. I told her Noshoes for her today, and this is the face she made. One of the perks of being a parent
happy.gif

I think a lot of people in here have watched the auction of these OG air max infrared...

nice detail:

colorway was called: White/Black/Cool grey/Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom