TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my big surprise, gotta wait until tomorrow evening for that one...

But these came in today... Thanks for the heads up Justin...

Nice Hufs Neu...

Edit: Does this make like #6 of atmos 95s picked up this week??? lol

Brian, I still need those Tailwinds. I'm hoping to snag those and the purple/orange on the cheap in the coming months....
Love that pic, Cris...and dope Atmos 95s! Send pics from this weekend's Sneaks Up show to me after its all said and done.
For me
359wd5l.jpg

These things are bonkers. If that white/blk/blue pair drops in May it will be hard to resist...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Nice Hufs Neu...

are you @+@%!!+ serious......another pair
smh.gif
nice pick up bro.

nice pick up on those Hufs also, I need a pair for a good price...size 13 anyone?

Cris clean pic.

Flint I feel you on that blue pair, hopefully I have a few extra $$s when they release.

Undsd these today...crappy pic and angle, but you get the idea.
fjdjlv.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Nice Hufs Neu...

are you @+@%!!+ serious......another pair
smh.gif
nice pick up bro.

x2
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Man sick pic crisone. Is the fading only on the grey panels? Does it look really bad or does it make the whole shoe look ugly?

saw a lot of people wearing these two, and my wife wanted to wear something comfy as she is 7months pregnant. it made sense.

oqdbm8.jpg

Today (recycled)

Neu: you get them off the bay for cheap? i was watching a pair but forgot to bid, they went well cheap.

love the Tailwinds Brian.

And as for the Stashes, i like them when they fade a bit, they look good ds or worn.

Picked up some socks and a sample polo shirt today, almost pulled the trigger on some 10AC currents for cheap to hock butthey were a size 7, didn't think they'd sell for much.

i was never quite a fan of am95s; if you know what i mean. but you !@$^ people keep posting them up and i think, i think i am beginning to like them...

nerd.gif

wsup fam!! .hope everyone is ok...i know it has been awhile!! hopefully i'll get the chance to maybe squeeze in a wdywt... woot woot

anyways........

Laune - wsup !!! dope post.....you have no idea how many times i hesitated on fresh waters....

Brian - yooo man !! i am with you on those obsidian/ornge 95s....pretty much the dopest c/w...nice hyperblue +'s

James or anyone from the fam!!! - i need a uk connect!!! i lost mine since he moved out ...

cheers !!

kevin ... your am's are always great to look at. and i'm still impressed when i look at your material. great quality. theseorange/blue wmns air max 95 are straight killers. i would sell my soul for these! the color pops out of the picture.

the pic with the baby feet is very nice edge !!!

congrats on the atmos am95 pickup [bjake[/b] ... i'm sure you will enjoy these a lot.

and steve killed it again with his stuff. you know how much we envy you over here for these gradient wmns. storm am90, safari am1, pegasus ...all killers.

limes for my afternoon. cheers fam :

am90whitehotlimeneutgre.jpg

Whatsup AM fam.
All these atmos 95s make me really wish I could find a DS sz 8 pair for a decent price.

Anyway,

Scooped these the other day from my Footlocker connect during the employee appreciation sale.

Next up, my TAF tee payment, and hopefully some infrared 90's that Ive had my eye on...

yargh! those limes 90s are def on my want list!
frown.gif

am90 infrared currents are going for $85 where i am; if anyone in southeast asia wants a pair, let me know. us10s left only i think.

thanks for the comment mate ... hope you're doing good.

training is going good. i've lost weight lately to gain some speed and flexibility.

btw. you're still following LOST? cheers sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom