TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev - those AM95 IDs never get old. Nice women cw's as well

Chris - those AM90s are dope

John Goodman rocking some OGs...nice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

where's the kobe .gif when needed lol

iono for some reason those hot lava's really took off for me. I only got them cuz they were on some super duper steal type price, a price any fam member would jump on, but they get NO play, and are literally collecting dust on em, being ds in my shoe shelf....something about the grey gradient, that's not tan like the lavas....it's a shame, because i KNOW for a fact that if these go on my feet one day, by the time i take them off there will be a crap load of scuff marks on em.....
frown.gif
, white midsole ftl.
IMO use the colored laces with those IDs and keep the white laces as spares for your other 95s

Cris - dope
smokin.gif
.. I am definitely down for one of those!

Chris (battle) - Those first 90s are the euros from like 02 maybe?? I still want a pair of those!

Happy pg 800 FAM! I won't bore you with my same old pics haha.. Kev already killed it!

Congrats on 800 pages of fire to all. I realise I'm not a fam member, but this thread > anything else on NT.

Got a couple of exciting pick ups to contribute when they arrive. Hold tight!

happy 800th birthday page, fam! i know what i'm going to wear to the office tomorrow (its 1am where i am now)...

3356856794_4132f75de0.jpg

yep. exactly like that.

Nice stuff FAM!

So I got my IDs in today......i dunno...I'm not too happy with them
ohwell.gif
.....materials are good, but I think maybe my color choice was a bit unfortunate.
The red definately doesn't pop as much as I'd hoped.

I feel a custom coming up..!
tongue.gif

In the mean time...enjoy:

What do you think Fam, black or white?

Happy Friday Fam!!

roll.gif
@ john goodman in infrareds!

Shaun - yea those are the drury currents. mr. drury stays putting it down with his designs.....still anxious to see thecollabo on the 90's.
Kev - love seeing those infrared 95's....
pimp.gif

Lex - those ID's definitely need some more to them, they are a lil too reminiscent of one of the GR colorways ofthe stab retro. however, i can't wait to see what u come up with on the customizing end. i'm sure it will be
pimp.gif

threw these on immediately....super comfy!!

Good stuff everyone...Lex those Stabs would look better if the red on the swoosh was the same color as the mid sole.

thought Id share my most recent pick up with you guys...
e0fwba.jpg

bonus...my poor attempt at an artistic shot
laugh.gif

ke7r89.jpg

s dubl, nice neons.

Today:

Someone on feebay is selling a pair of these. Not in a women's 12 unfortunately.

Grail doesn't even begin to describe these for me...
embarassed.gif

Brian - Epic '95s. Pretty hard to f with blue gradients!

Lex - I was considering IDing a pair of Stabs, do the IDs fit the way Stabs normally do?

Hope everyone has a good weekend, on more exam tomorrow then I'm done my third year of university... one more to go!
pimp.gif

- neil

^^^he didn't get those....he said he wished it were his size so he could get 'em....i think he was just posting as a heads up to anyone who does wantthem.

i need a pair of 95 neon "greens" not "yellows" lol, they are just so much better!

wattup fam! it's been a long while. anyways, i was going through my stacks and i came across some pairs that i don't want to let go, but have to. ineed to fund my wedding, so my loss is your gain. all are sz. 9 (worn once):

pm me!

Those last 90s are DOPE Pete! Good luck selling and congrats on getting married!

Yesterdays selection..
3472106052_556273e321.jpg

Today..
3472105946_f9ee37af23.jpg

Happy Friday FAM~!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^he didn't get those....he said he wished it were his size so he could get 'em....i think he was just posting as a heads up to anyone who does want them.
laugh.gif
I saved all the pics from the auction
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom