TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ID's just came in from eBay....110$ shipped, not bad IMO

Default laces?

2rbyv7n.jpg

or white laces?

3160neu.jpg

and what color is it? the seller said "lava", but i put it next to my lava 95s and it doesn't match up....infrared?

2lo3b47.jpg

again i thought that 110 shipped was awesome....until i saw the price tag that was inside the shoes, i KNEW the seller bought them from an outlet, cuz all hershoes she sells are outlet type shoes and all ...but geez!

15dtc87.jpg

....what a hustle....lol

also on ebay. some og 97's like lexflex but size 8.5.

my size, but im not really into am97's so i thought id let you guys know.

wow. $29.99? retail was either $130 or $150 on those.

i'm really really kicking myself for not doing gray gradient infra 95s.. i did 3 pairs of 90s, 2 of which i don't even wear. (where's the smh gifwhen i need it?)

i know cubanbee and kev got them.. at the time i think i was being snobbish 'cause i was at the studio and those couldhave been done online.

but why didn't i just do them online?

smh x 95 at myself.

^i agree, i actually wish i made a pair of 1s, they go for wayyy too much on ebay for some reason, the 95s had a BIN of 120+ship.....so taking 110 i was like,ok sure lol

Yo, Cris
I sent you payment for the tee. Lookin forward to it.

btw, dope stuff in here everyone. I need some more am's and those volt 2k9's might be my next pair.

yeah, i had a couple Am1 designs.. a stash-y one with shades of blue and a black buffalo rand.. and a reverse concord XI with black upper, white patent rand..

but i didn't do them.

although, i still haven't seen any id Am1s hotter than mheftman's all-laser blues. there was a used pair of those on the 'bayrecently, couldn't do it.

EDIT - carra's un-amsterdams were hot too.. brown premium leather, black buffalo heel, laser blue and pink flash reversed from theamsterdams.

i'm not really the type to bite others' designs, but those were definitely nice. especially after ecuno speckled the midsoles for her.

menace5's id's were def dope. whatever happened to ecuno/ecdos/ectres? he sold off a small fortune in air maxes before he stopped posting.

speaking of saving stuff in your locker. remember when you could still id certain discontinued items if you had one saved in your locker - until nike closedthat loophole.

one of the air maxes i really want to get this year are some slate 95's. anyone have an extra pair in 27cm?

my goodness if you are a sz 10.5 mens.... 220401551686

my very first airmaxes....not in this color but yea.....if only it were a 9....

^get outta here with that Jake....hahahhaha

edit: 800 pages and that's I say? lol....

I wanted to ask, since the first "nike air" shoe, the tailwind, was made in 1979, shouldn't nike do something for the 30th anniversary ? or dothey consider the "open window" air max 87 to be the 1st ?

justin your box is flipped inside out and ready to get to you like the last shoes i sent

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

theres a good deal going on for anyone with a size 8 foot.

am 90 dqm bacons

.............Nice, good info, and I know dude too.

Yo, picked out the colors with my handy-dandy Pantone guide today:

Just need the blanks..........

Peace.

Cris.

page 800! woo hoo! sorry for reposting old pics but i kinda hate almost all the newer air maxes
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

love these 97's
2hgtqnk.jpg

some lance/futura id's
2mzjpft.jpg

got one pair from an nt'er!
nys0sz.jpg

bought these from nt buy and sell i think. powerwall brs 90's.
w7odx1.jpg

bought this pair for around $70 when they dropped.
2ppbkaa.jpg

i love, love, love these. def one of my fave 90's.
2vbsj7d.jpg

awesome women's colorway.
29g02z6.jpg

and another.
153th5u.jpg

and another. older women's am95's are so underrated.
izt4s9.jpg

love green monsters
30tnbeh.jpg

infra red grey gradient am 95 id's. super nice shoe in real life. wish i did 2 of them.
28jxfzs.jpg

yes, i love am95's. stpl polo.
10rv8cj.jpg

Kevin: Great post... so much heat on display
I never really "got" The DQM's until recently... Now i want a pair bad

Sup fam! been busy with work so I can barely post.

Kev -
pimp.gif

jranasaurus - Impressive collection!

what I wore the past few days

3467917274_9d5ee6513d.jpg

3470525682_07e58ac75d.jpg

3469711929_71009c6c41.jpg

^ Word.....I wanted them when they first dropped, then had an opportunity later down the road for $100 shipped, slept, a long time went pass, still want them,now workin with the seller that's sellin' the size 8's right now, haha......

Yo Mod.....printed on AAA's, not Dri-Fits.

Cris.

Justin...yeah those are the TLs I was talking about. Nice pick up on those currents, those are the Drurys right? Best pair out of that pack.

Hotthobo...those Bursts are beautiful.

neukicks..grrrrr I want a pair of those soooo bad. Some dude offered me a DS pair the other day for $300 shipped
smh.gif
I dont want em that bad.

Briannn....dope '05 Varsity Reds. Same dude that offered me the HOAs has a DS pair of those, any size 13 amfamers want em let me know and I'll give himyour contact info. I think he was looking for $250.

Daaz...def use the white laces. Those kinda look like samples of the hot lavas. Nice, but I prefer the Hot lavas over those.

Kev..those Powerwall 90s are serious, great colorway. Very nice 95s also, I love those infra IDs. I wish you could change the color of the lace loops on thelast batch of IDs. Only thing that kept me from doing any.

Cris...shirts look like they are going to turn out nice. I wish I was on the fam so I could get one
frown.gif
laugh.gif

B.Ground..those 90s
smokin.gif
nothin more to say on em. Those lights are pretty nice also, US release?

good stuff everyone.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Daaz...def use the white laces. Those kinda look like samples of the hot lavas. Nice, but I prefer the Hot lavas over those.
where's the kobe .gif when needed lol

iono for some reason those hot lava's really took off for me. I only got them cuz they were on some super duper steal type price, a price any fam memberwould jump on, but they get NO play, and are literally collecting dust on em, being ds in my shoe shelf....something about the grey gradient, that's nottan like the lavas....it's a shame, because i KNOW for a fact that if these go on my feet one day, by the time i take them off there will be a crap load ofscuff marks on em.....
frown.gif
, white midsole ftl.

laugh.gif
I feel you, but IMO the Hot Lavas look nice with either white or black laces. Ive seen em for cheap here and there, but have other priorities so I alwaysend up passing on em. Not a must have, but I like em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom