TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks for the pics junkie, the more i see these the more i want em... footlocker 50% this weekend hopefully theyre there
wink.gif

i think the volts are actually a finishline exclusive, so no go on the 50%, the black/red pair although is available at FTL and FNL, cop 'em at FTL, ditchyour receipt, and make sure you take off the footlocker sku sticker that is coming on all footlocker nike boxes nowadays, and exchange them at FNL for thevolts.

Mayhem - INCREDIBLE pick ups. Annoyed I slept on those 90s when they had them in JD here, really nice pair.

You know how I feel about those 98s.

i hate working shifts. 8AM - 8PM today
frown.gif

2879388750_4cbbb74831.jpg

went home for a shower then headed right out for dinner. 12 hours again tomorrow and saturday... then 3 days off, and it'll be 12 hours from 8PM - 8AM onwednesday...
sick.gif

...just another day in the world of IT?

nice atmoses and am09s. i wish i were allowed to buy some shoes. oh wait; i wish i had some money for shoes
laugh.gif
still, payday today. but i promised to waittill june
nerd.gif

btw - does anyone have DS atmos am1s in us10 who wants to trade for us11s??
grin.gif

edit:

some new maxes arrived at my local, thought you might be interested...

energy collection am1s for him/her??

am90 flywire tz and am90 ct tz (what's the ct and tz for??)

indifferent.gif

thanks dan & nwt

won - i'm sure the "tz" is for "tier zero"....and my best guess for "ct" would mean"current"?....either way both are failures. the wheat AM1's are
eyes.gif
, thanks for the pics tho.

these came in today, rather comfy shoe too!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

you? gym?
roll.gif

the club changed owners over a year ago. i'm the only one at work that has the old card still
laugh.gif

the club is like 5 minutes from my house and the pizza spot is like 10. guess which one is frequented waaaaaay more
embarassed.gif

wearing 90's today

s4whns.jpg

Why doesnt Nike realize that mesh toes make a world of difference, and will make the more money. Those AM1s up there wouldnt be too bad with a mesh toe box.

Justin..those TL2s? are nice. I almost bought a grey/blue pair (basically same colorblocking, just replace the green with blue) not too long ago but the guyeneded up not selling to me
smh.gif

Nice Limes Kev.

Mayhem,

Very nice pickup. Ive been on the lookout for those in an 8 for a little while now with no luck...my search will continue...

Hopefully on my way after work to scoop the blk/red 2009's w/ the FL 50 off sale...lets see what happens.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

I think it looks like the Black Am1 has a mesh toe
i think he meant the wheat colorway, with that woven crap going on.

thanks blackredxii, if i come across an 8....i'll be sure to let u know.

shaun, u talkin about these? they are
pimp.gif
, there's also a red pair fromwhat Viet told me about this model.
14757041_z.jpg

another pickup
embarassed.gif
...(been a lil trigger happy lately
laugh.gif
)....got them via trade for some freshwater 95's....
pimp.gif

mayhem, you have just being going bonkers with pickups, haven't you!! (ebay link is for us9 famly btw
smile.gif
)

thanks for the info on the new 90s btw. and yep, they are sort of crap. the women's wheat coloured pair would be decent with a mesh toebox, i agree.sidepanel also needs an adjustment
tongue.gif

kevin, nice 90s. i realise now there are so many more shoes that i want...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

mayhem, you have just being going bonkers with pickups, haven't you!! (ebay link is for us9 famly btw
smile.gif
)
it's a size 9UK which is 10US

also....size 11'ers..... 230337703653

1 page to 800...
grin.gif

Kevin - loving those Limes on the last page

Got these in the mail today. Had to rock them immediately. I've been looking for these in my size for a few years, and I finally found them DS and reallycheap. I'm pretty happy.
Saftey Orange Air Burst B:

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

smile.gif
)
it's a size 9UK which is 10US

also....size 11'ers..... 230337703653

1 page to 800...
grin.gif

nice seeing you using those freshwaters i got you (cough) lol

Hotthobo - Good Lord, those are stunning. I most definately know how hard it is to find those. Been searching for a hell of a longtime.
Congragulations Sir!!! I know how excited I'd be to find em. Simply beautiful shoe!!!! Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom