TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of picks ups:

Not the biggest fan of these, but couldn't pass up for half of retail.

Pickup for the wifey and offcourse she doesn't like them
laugh.gif
size 5.5yor 6y (don't know for sure) if anyone wants them?

As said by everyone else, that 93 set is amazing!

Peace Fam

Morning fam...

ObiWon: dope Am's
daaznfella: Good pick up on those 95 id's
AF187: Nice CW on that first pair of 97's

So... I'm in town this morning and walking past JD and they are literally unloading boxes of these into the store...

Official CW = White /Drk Grey-Ntrl Gry-Mx Orng

7c736f0e1022703caea2b18032cd78cfac55ec92.pjpg

78a36a4c144c7670a784be3335037e5b2927330f.pjpg

9e236fd4100c72f3a3c7b30a3a027d8437a9e93a.pjpg

Such a great shoe and an impressive new CW. Gonna be wearing these all summer.
I picked up a few pairs so if anyone's interested PM me
nerd.gif

P.S Is it obvious that i'm on holiday this week?
tongue.gif

^ Been waiting for those Lights to drop. I'll have to go check them out at JD when i get the time. Still got my eye on the blue pair too.

Shame that those Footlocker 95's have got patent on them. They're now relegated from a must cop to a maybe for me. I've a feeling i'm totallyimagining it, but i seem to recall reading about someone 'stripping' off the patent layer from a shoe by rubbing it with some chemical. Anyone heard ofthat, or am i talking sh*t?

I think there is some way to buff the patent leather so that it loses it's shine and glossiness. I think I remember reading about it on NT a while ago.

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Cris, same price for woldwide shipping or would that be more?

.............Sup Jojo, $30 shipped Worldwide and within the US.

Thx.

Cris.

JDocs... Nice phone background... I think i might patent that photo
laugh.gif
Mybrother is a photography buff and was criticising my skillls with the camera. I'll have to tell him it's been well recieved.

they're pretty comfortable - probably become my new gym shoes (might have to dust off the gym card though). don't pay retail on them.

I think there is some way to buff the patent leather so that it loses it's shine and glossiness. I think I remember reading about it on NT a while ago.
a few years back, a friend of mine took his beater navy/white jordan XVI's to a shoe repair place that stripped it off pretty nicely. probablythe best way to have it done easily and cleanly.

Jran - thanks for the pics of the lights, been waiting to hear about when they would be available. just toreiterate....very solid collection u have!
Jojo - nice pickups
T21 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - gonna send payment soon....waiting on a few things.
Tak - what in blue hell are those?
nerd.gif

Kev - nice pic, those really pop!

these bad boys were waiting for me this morning.....
happy.gif

and of course my "special" package was waiting here as well.....finally knocking these off the top of my list! this is my favorite colorway of the98! (of course i still want some gundams eventually)

Question to all TEAM AM FAM Member's

Does anyone have the other AM's that would complete this set? So far I have the 90's and the 1's. I've seen the 95's but not the 97'sand Air 360's(
nerd.gif
). I think the pack is called Air Max 360 Celebration and wasreleased in 04'/ Exclusive to Asia? Any pictures of the 97's & Air360 would be appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

a few years back, a friend of mine took his beater navy/white jordan XVI's to a shoe repair place that stripped it off pretty nicely. probably the best way to have it done easily and cleanly.

Jran - thanks for the pics of the lights, been waiting to hear about when they would be available. just to reiterate....very solid collection u have!
Jojo - nice pickups
T21 -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - gonna send payment soon....waiting on a few things.
Tak - what in blue hell are those?
nerd.gif

Kev - nice pic, those really pop!

these bad boys were waiting for me this morning.....
happy.gif

and of course my "special" package was waiting here as well.....finally knocking these off the top of my list! this is my favorite colorway of the 98! (of course i still want some gundams eventually)

here i was thinking you got amsterdams or KidRobots or something.......lol
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom