TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
deb3ns.jpg

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Those Hot Red AM95s look good. Supposed May release only at Foot Locker...
These and the Orange 95's both in May? I'ma be in trouble
roll.gif

the toe cap is patent on those, those are the infrapink/comet rip offs that were in those sample pics posted a while back.

dope set jran....the bubble of the laser blue 93's is pretty pathetic compared to the others lol

still waiting for my special package to arrive.....meanwhile these came in today...kinda dirty but for $40 i can't complain....a trip to the wash for thesesoon.

^^^those look better in actual pics, the image on JD's site makes 'em look like chili's without colored lace loops

head's up size 13'ers.....280336466670

Alrighty.....

What's gooooood Team Am Famers....

Since the comments haven't been active for a while, I've decided to go ahead and update the TeamAmFam site with payment info so we can get the ballrollin.............
TEAM AMFAM T-SHIRTS

Peace.

Cris.

Veeeeeery dope set of 93s......

R3, nice Infras...that office reminds me of the office building on iRobot
laugh.gif

UKBased...those 95s are
eek.gif
, but with a patent toe cap it makes em
sick.gif
def pass.

Shoes604...nice Kashimas.

Nice pick up Justin....$40
eek.gif

Neukicks...nice AM1s

Lex...those are actually pretty clean, different from the upcoming US release correct?

ObiWonGinobili..very impressive collection.

Very nice ObiWonGinobili. Ran in some Reebok Pump Fury's( don't know how people ran in these things ) this morning. Anyways, went to work in these.
362092235.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

dope set jran....the bubble of the laser blue 93's is pretty pathetic compared to the others lol
like a chick in tight jeans with no ***.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
...the air bubble suffering from "nossatol"

obiwon -
pimp.gif

S Dub - goodlooks brudda
Dan - i agree....black laces would make them better. i'm dying for a pair of comets so bad that i think i'd copif i saw those patent toe'd
alien.gif
's for a low price
tired.gif
frown.gif

^it's not about turning yellow...it's freakin unnecessary on a shoe that would be pretty dope without it....."anotherone bites the dust"

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^it's not about turning yellow...it's freakin unnecessary on a shoe that would be pretty dope without it....."anotherone bites the dust"
My pair of Tuxedo 95s is mostly ruined because the patent leather heel on the right shoe turned yellow from mere exposure to air and light
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But I was complaining that the patent was unnecessary.

Originally Posted by UKBased

Like everyone else, i'm stunned by that 93 pic. Great stuff. Wish Nike would give us more 93 retros.

Take it everyone's seen these:

air-max-95-hot-red-5.jpg

Look totally
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in my opinion.
seeing this, makes my recent purchase feel so much better

fef2_12.JPG

will post pix when they arrive, some outlet id's from ebay

Originally Posted by T21D

Very nice ObiWonGinobili. Ran in some Reebok Pump Fury's( don't know how people ran in these things ) this morning. Anyways, went to work in these.
362092235.jpg

these are really nice, how much would a ds pair go for these days?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by daaznfella

My pair of Tuxedo 95s is mostly ruined because the patent leather heel on the right shoe turned yellow from mere exposure to air and light
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

But I was complaining that the patent was unnecessary.

i always keep white patent items in the box in dark areas of my house, usually the corner of stacks and such, or in the closet. i've really never had shoesturn yellow, as far as patent is concerned

wow, i didn't think there were that many 93 fans around.

definitely wouldn't mind some new colorways with one or two pop colors.

seems like a lot of AM93s i see always come in earth tones.. which i don't mind, but not all the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom