TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wv2v77.jpg

Afternoon fam. Back from Vegas. Had my bachelor party there. Thats all you need to know
wink.gif

No pick-ups for me.....got a couple on the way though...

What u guys think of that MX Orange 90 dropping? I saw pics in Retro. Have to say I'm pretty disappointing...

More soon.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Afternoon fam. Back from Vegas. Had my bachelor party there. Thats all you need to know
wink.gif
NICE Flintgrey!! Had mine there as well. Pure mayhem!! Congragulations.
Hope you hit Seamless.

shoes604: I remember those 90's being a canada exclusive and maybe even a euro aswell?
They were the Mean Greens? I just remember there release and they sold QUICK! I traded my pair...i dont remember for what thou.
There was another AM90 that released just after those and they were a canada exclusive...it was a wht/tan suede mud guard/blk midsole?
Any who they were both NICE

Thanks for the stove love all
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
.. dope stuff last page. Wore mazes yesterday, but not pics. You don't really see how much the yellow'pops' until you wear the shoe, so dope.

Dope stuff all....

Quick ?, any problems with wearing DS 03/04 release 95s? Haven't heard/read much bad about em, but just want to double check and see if any of you guyshave any info to share.

Thanks in advance!

FLINTGREY wrote:

What u guys think of that MX Orange 90 dropping? I saw pics in Retro. Have to say I'm pretty disappointing...

I was pretty dissapointed to see them after reading the title....I was hoping for more of an 02/03 (not sure what year they were) MX orange.....I guess we canjust hope that the picture supplied sucks and doesn't do justice to the shoe.....most stock photos seem to be like that

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

shoes604: I remember those 90's being a canada exclusive and maybe even a euro aswell?
They were the Mean Greens? I just remember there release and they sold QUICK! I traded my pair...i dont remember for what thou.
There was another AM90 that released just after those and they were a canada exclusive...it was a wht/tan suede mud guard/blk midsole?
Any who they were both NICE
yeah iP,
They were a Canada (and EU?) Exclusive. Color listed as Black/White-Mean Green. Released in 2004.

Flint: yeah, those 2009 max orange AM90s just suck.
frown.gif

s dubl: 03/04 AM95s should not explode upon impact with the ground...Only thing you have to worry about is the possibility of the air unit squeaking after afew wears (that's what happened to my Neon 95s from 2004)

i totally missed out on this pair on the bay. DS from 1992; and for $51!
mad.gif
i was stuck in a meeting and when i got out, these were sold
tired.gif

pics via seller.

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

norcalballgirl23 - Those Ones are epic, been looking for those in my size for a while now
Lex - Those 97s shut this thread down. Nice

For today, teals (repost):
thx hotthobo but i'd kill for those teals
pimp.gif

skylines for me today...picked these up on sale at Niketown. Couldnt be happier with my purchase
3460997536_8ea7fb4878.jpg

3460181873_2b8d3e4abf.jpg

Evening Famlay... 11.30pm here and i just finished work
indifferent.gif

Great stuff on the last few.

Norcalballgirl23: beautiful ones.

Lexflex 81: Those 97's are fire

Mayhem: Nice pics

Hotthobo: Those teals are
pimp.gif

Oli: Urawa's! nuff said...

Tak: Nice pick up on those 90's - clean CW
Flintgrey: Bachelor party in Vegas - all good clean fun i hope?
laugh.gif

Anyway... Day of tommorow and a new pick up to collect...

P.S Brian: Saw this new release and thought of you! What do you think?

getIconLogo.do

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

P.S Brian: Saw this new release and thought of you! What do you think?

getIconLogo.do

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think I remember seeing them on feeBay before...iirc they were leather and not the slightly-better mesh
ohwell.gif

I've given up on Air Max Pluses ever since they stopped making them in China...quality took a huge nose-dive
smh.gif
frown.gif

thanks jran, i'm curious about the new pickup....the last one shut the thread down!

and speaking of pickups....jake....where's the goods?!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

brian, ur right....mesh upper or bust on any air max plus!

norcal - that's a very dope pic of the skylines.

snatched these up off the bay today for $65 shipped.....hasn't even been a week since i posted i was looking for them.
pimp.gif

3eba_1.JPG

Nice skylines...especially yours norcalballgirl, like the way you coordinated your socks. CUTE
happy.gif

Mayhem- C'mon mann I know those arent what you were waiting for.
Won- Looks to me as if you lucked out
sick.gif
But one of them shoes in that piclooks highly dehydrated. Must have gotten attacked by 4-20
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Mayhem- C'mon mann I know those arent what you were waiting for.
laugh.gif
nah that's a BIN i scooped up today, but according tomy compulsive tracking....my "package" should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.....anxious does not come close to describing my impatience....it'snot like the seller delayed or anything either, it's the thirst....i has it!
laugh.gif

JDocs....I haven't worn mine yet, but I was reading in the Nike forum in the AM2K9 thread that the few that have ran in them say they're very good forrunning, very comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom