TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for today: 2004 Emerald 95s
dpxzrn.jpg

^More books you say...
nerd.gif

^^ dope Emaralds ucasta... I'd love to get my hands on a pair of those. Do you have a collection post anywhere?

Has anyone seen the Nike AM95 Nintendo Wii's in person? I've seen online pictures with the toe-cap leather, and in patent? Can someone pleaseverify?

Have a good weekend!

^No you didn't...!
laugh.gif

Also a great pic from yesterday bruv!
Hameed, great JD 95s man!
Brian, ace AMPs!
Aaron, Emeralds are top notch!

peace FAM!

dope stuff fam, wore infareds to do some work in the new apt. got 'em really dirty, hope the washing machine can do wonders for me again.

hameed
- those 95's are serious bro, good job! also...put me down for one of those books if u can get ur hands on more.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

you guys might be interested: 180347156873

dont know about them, but someone here should see potential...
Ooo, 2nd year cw, nice! Chris will buy them....

haven't been around much; internet is ****e so i haven't had any connection whatsoever for several days :/

i'm being relocated to a new office... maybe i'll take some pics tomorrow...
laugh.gif

What up FAMALAM, could someone post up the box tag for the AM87 currys (the suede/mesh ones)? Much appreciated
smile.gif

and a random pic from my flickr to get some more pics on this page.

2945011264_9227212f0a.jpg

^^yeah, thats what I was thinking. Anyone know how rare they are in a 13? I havent looked too hard, but I keep a look out for em and I dont think Ive ever seenem in a 13.

Originally Posted by JDocs

What up FAMALAM, could someone post up the box tag for the AM87 currys (the suede/mesh ones)? Much appreciated
smile.gif

and a random pic from my flickr to get some more pics on this page.

2945011264_9227212f0a.jpg

i see three pairs there i need^^, i tried to bring a picture over, but its to big. check out corgi's site i know he has a picture up of the box rightnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom