TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
info on those 90s^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^please there dope
embarassed.gif

nice 90's neukicks and battleground
good job on those burst
urawas make me jealous

03's, my favorites for a beautiful day

have a good weekend amfam

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

info on those 90s^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^please there dope
embarassed.gif

If you're referring to slingman's, I think they are co.jp 2004 release, don't know thecolorway.

Steve - Every time you post it is so effin dope!

Likuid - Very nice!

Mayhem - Thanks for the info on those 90's. I remember now, I asked Chris(battleground) the same thing when he posted his a couple threads back. I need to be on the
nerd.gif
for some. I love that c/w.

Have a good day all,
Jerrod

Morning Fam!

Broke these out for the 1st time today. A little worried about the structural integrity. Love em though. Have a nice weekend!

Jake that painting is
pimp.gif

Neu & Battle - Dope sunbursts.....making me want a pair more and more.
frown.gif

Edge - whats good bro, u ready to start receiving some "head's up" emails?
devil.gif

Sling - always with the heat, kudos sir!
Jerrod - no problem, i had been looking for them for a while as well. i'll keep an
nerd.gif
for u as well.

btw.....does anyone own a pair of these TL 2.5s? if so...how are they comfort wise? i've been
nerd.gif
for this colorway for a minute already, missed the last two auctions on them.

Happy Friday Fam!!

correct me if i'm wrong because i'm not really that knowledgeable about details but those 90's are from the miler pack? released in asia?

^ Yeah. I had miller 90's as the title of the pic I saved, but couldn't remember what it meant. So, I just went w/ co.jp.

Kev, ya not knowledgeable?! common!

thanks random and mayhem.

But yes, those are from 2004 and its part of the miller pack. I do not think they were asia-exclusive. :smile:

peace.

Hey Edge
wink.gif
I got you. size 10 right?

Justin - Not really sure about the comfort wise but I'm assuming just like any full airunit AM with mesh/suede upper. The model looks a bit on the heavyside
I've been looking for a pair of Air Max Solas in a similar cw

Steve - First the og mesh now Millers
pimp.gif
size 9? I need to check my closetjust to make sure you didnt come to LA and have your pick
roll.gif

Props on the pick up! Here's a favorite shot of my pair
2622322819_b28c7244a6_o.jpg

pool blue 95's have got to be in my top 5 fave am95's ever. too bad i have gone through about 3 crumbly pairs. if anyone has a super crispy freshW10.5/27cm please lemme know - i'm willing to drop some good cash. i'd def take a pair of the retros from 2001? tibor, what year were those retros igrabbed for you?

schaefmp - love the avy! that dude opened a great burger restaurant here. the end of this week's episode was bananas when daniel came outthe sub! excuse my fanaticism amfam peeps.

imo - miller90's>>>>>>>>>>>>>miller87's.

battleground - footlocker has the air max solas 2009 in a white mesh/black midsole/ red swoosh and air unit, if that's any help

chris - thanks for the insight, hopefully i can find a pair. those 90's are
pimp.gif

edit....nevermind google answered me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Can anyone direct me to somewhere i could get Infrared AM 90's at a decent price?

Any condition...

Thanks!

ive seen a couple on the bay for 140-150 but the shipping is $30+...

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Can anyone direct me to somewhere i could get Infrared AM 90's at a decent price?

Any condition...

Thanks!

ive seen a couple on the bay for 140-150 but the shipping is $30+...
yea that's cuz most are coming from china....i got a pair from a ebayer though, straight legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom