TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam always bringing heat, the last couple pages have been
eek.gif

mayhem cant wait to see what your new pickup is... must be big for you to move all those shoes man.

anyways, here are some pics i came across browsing the bay

3438812867_dc3c5ae349.jpg

cant wait for these to drop

http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!BQGED5wCGk~%24(KGrH****k!EjlLmYq-kBJ2+ueD5Cg~~_1.JPG

and finally, my spot has these for $59.99 if anyone is interested. i might make a stop on sunday to pick myself up a pair

^^are those 90s Grey or Navy and orange? Can't really tell on my phone. Nice colorway.

Those gradientish 90s are up on NDC in different colorways.

Not a bad price for those 95s. Where you located?

VC - transporting the shoes was the most tedious part about moving to a new apt. at one point it was just me and acouple of my boys doing the "pass it down" production line from the van to the house. thank god its on the 1st floor.
laugh.gif
.....i'm considering getting those 95's and doing what chris(bground)did to the BW's...white or grey splatter on the midsole.

and yea.....i can't wait.....i know they aren't nowhere near nyc but i can't help but look at the tracking info.....
embarassed.gif

sdub - the color on the 90s is called mandarin... i saw pics earlier and they look pretty nice ill probably grab a pair or two. and im in chicago...

mayhem - haha you better post pics when your package comes in. and if you want those 95s let me know.

you already know i'm posting pics....not just one pic per shoe like usual....multiple pics!! i'm gonna try to get my photography on and popping! thatshow excited i am....shhiiii....i'll start now...when i got the email i was like:

laugh.gif

....thanks for the offer to pick up the 95's. hopefully u will still be able to get them a lil later cuz right now i need to relax with the purchasing. thelast few days i freebased!
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
but i'm
happy.gif

Vivr...yeah, I see the Mandarin on em...I was referring to the darker color on em. Black, navy, obsidian?
nerd.gif

Damn Justin, all this talk is making me excited and its your pick up
laugh.gif

i lol'd outloud on that one. sorry, im just overly ecstatic...i'll stop now. haha

but to shed some light on ur question to vc.....on my pc screen they look navy on the swoosh, air unit, and heel tab. but the heel mesh looks to be darkgrey/anthracite.

^^thats what I though...nice looking shoe. Those structures look pretty nice as well.

unds these today, those new 97's look promising, they should put out the 98's again though
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

might as well just get it over with, put these on to go eat some food and chill

just wanted to share pics of my restored 02 bursts. the before pics don't really show how yellow the soles really were, I couldn't get my camera tocapture it right, but they were nasty. now they are icey white!

before:
3f7356e6eadf4833c2bda0afa9725ca5340b383.jpg

8152580ec748dcc3a0da948bcee6ced31399bb7.jpg

during:
1ea35690e9c14651ca3ea3c2a0200c1b4577a23.jpg

after:
09f35a92e6fb447bc31ea132a5dd1a132f2630d.jpg

cb0257fe8d47ec62ae4afd33f42d13e0b4fcab7.jpg

888350d9e00f4526cda0a53ca4fc5f326921702.jpg

thanks again for the suggestions and help folks!

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

yo neukicks and bground thos am90s are awesome... ive been looking for a pair but no luck... ill have to settle with these haha
i purchased those a while ago too, i always loved this shoe, finally found it, but i'd trade it for some of your gems
happy.gif

I'm really not a fan of how nike is applying a different colour or a gradient on the back of some of these 90's now
Those black/red 90's dropping (posted a page back) would look so much better if the black/white gradient wasn't there and if it was just solid black
The other pair of 90's below it would look a lot better if they didn't make that random back part brown
Seems like a lot of the recent 90's have the same "problem", to me, at least

Jake - I like that painting up there,,, We're just on the hunt, but when I'm ready, I want something like that, but different set of shoes(the ones Ihave and Like). If it's OK with you?

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Jake - I like that painting up there,,, We're just on the hunt, but when I'm ready, I want something like that, but different set of shoes(the ones I have and Like). If it's OK with you?
Hey man the customer is always right...
wink.gif

^^^ Nice Safari's Edge........

Good job on those Burst up there..........

What's good Chris, how's that Tokina treatin' you????

Cool AM1's neukicks...........

Cris.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

jake - that painting is so dope. do you do this for fun or is it for a school project?
I do it for fun and to be honest, make a lil side money...

Vivrantchino21 - What size are you? I'll try to keep an eye out for you.

Nice Safari's Edge!

Jake -
pimp.gif
what's the dimensions on that?

Cris - All good my man, the Tokina is prettt fun but my Tamron is so much more sharper.

Few pages back....Hi LAUNE!!!!!! Dwele is coming to LA again
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom