TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick 98s, Mayhem! Kev, I'm officially sold on those Volt 09s -- they will be mine this weekend. And nice Maize 90s, Fred.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

here i was thinking you got amsterdams or KidRobots or something.......lolimageimage

laugh.gif

nice pick up homie, to be honest I was thinking something else also. But hey, some peoples grails arent others. Nike should retro some 98s, would def be a niceshoe to ID.

Flint, volts are hot. I dont know if youve seen em in person or not, but the Volt is sooo nice, especially when they hit sunlight.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by daaznfella

here i was thinking you got amsterdams or KidRobots or something.......lolimageimage

laugh.gif

nice pick up homie, to be honest I was thinking something else also. But hey, some peoples grails arent others. Nike should retro some 98s, would def be a nice shoe to ID.

Flint, volts are hot. I dont know if youve seen em in person or not, but the Volt is sooo nice, especially when they hit sunlight.
nike should NOT retro the '98s....i say this because OG sets are still wearable, and YOU KNOW what'll happen to those 98s? sure 1-3 greatcolorways, then a bout 92 extra earthtone colors, weird materials, cheesy gradient, awful patent leather....at this point it's like nike, dont retro anymore shoes, you're doing enough with the 95s, the 87s are losing their shape, and the quality on 90s is craptacular....

Yeah you're right...but at least we could get those 1-3 great colorways if they did, plus an option to ID some. You know damn well Nike would put the IDoption on em after a few months.

^....oh hell no to that either...have you seen the current "state" of id's now on nike.com? i refuse to make a 90/97/95 thanks to thoseoptoins....

...NOW if you were talking circa HOA id's, then yea, materials and colorways would have to be spot on, otherwise it just has fail written all over it if itwere to come true

What up fam?? Very nice stuff lately, particularly the last couple pages...

jranasaurus - nice collection post...and those 93s
pimp.gif
I need those mx orange AM Lights as well

Justin - very nice pickups sir!!

Cris - sent my payment yesterday...can't wait for the shirts!!

Peace

thanks for the love guys!

V - i agree with you that they shouldn't retro the 98 if they plan on bastardizing it the way they did with thestab/structure/light retros with all kinds of crazy colorways and materials....but i'd still like to see them come out again and i'm willing to put upwith the BS to get the OG's.....after all we buy what we like anyway.....so EZ pass on all the crap....plus, Nike's always poised to pull a surpise onus! they could come out with hot new colorways! like a neon-esque 98....
eek.gif

Cleveland - dope bacons!!

this is the 2nd part of my "special" pickup....hope i didn't disappoint V!
tongue.gif

....didn't think it would arrive today so i posted the 98's but they did eventually come in the late afternoon delivery! and thats one more grailmarked off, thanks again corgi!! such an amazing shoe! i really love the reverse coloring on the panels
pimp.gif

^i should've bought int0thedark's set befor ehe went off to Korea.....he gave me a good price too but we just never clicked cuz he was so busy,beautiful atmos

yea i hear you with the 98s, but knowing nike, they'll throw us another "96-180" hybrid....lol yet, no

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

So... I'm in town this morning and walking past JD and they are literally unloading boxes of these into the store...

Official CW = White /Drk Grey-Ntrl Gry-Mx Orng

7c736f0e1022703caea2b18032cd78cfac55ec92.pjpg

78a36a4c144c7670a784be3335037e5b2927330f.pjpg

9e236fd4100c72f3a3c7b30a3a027d8437a9e93a.pjpg

Such a great shoe and an impressive new CW. Gonna be wearing these all summer.
I picked up a few pairs so if anyone's interested PM me
nerd.gif

P.S Is it obvious that i'm on holiday this week?
tongue.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
got dayummmmmmm it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI FAM! BYE FAM!*LOGS OFF*

yea i hear you with the 98s, but knowing nike, they'll throw us another "96-180" hybrid....lol yet, no
oh god no......

thanks VC! after putting the atmos 95's on.....i could definitely see how some needed doubles, even triples, of this shoe.

Damn Justin......

Who's getting the next pair? What's that the third Atmos 95 pick up this month?
smh.gif

Nice pick up homie.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

they're pretty comfortable - probably become my new gym shoes (might have to dust off the gym card though). don't pay retail on them.
you? gym?
roll.gif

i miss my 50% hookup at FL.. so necessary for the '09s.

and yes, patent is just a coating.. still kinda
mad.gif
my infra-patent iDs camenot fully patent (factory f up), although they did end up giving them to me free.

I think may is going to break me! I still need freshwaters, then safety oranges and both pair of 90s. Its not that much but I'm only a kid. But I'm notlooking for sympathy im just saying. I just gotta move around and make it shake.. lol.

Mayhem - Those 98's are great! Would love to grab a pair... Hope they're not in my size or I'll be even more jealous
laugh.gif

Not one single bad colourway ever released for the 98

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom